It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Am I saying the rank-and-file in the outlets are involved, or even know...of course not.

You have to understand that you made it sound like not everyone in the outlet knew, maybe just a few.

You wouldn't have been the first to imply this was set up by CNN today.

That said, sorry for misunderstanding your post.

I still don't think the media is going to benefit anymore from this than Trump calling Stormy a horse face.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Its not.

How do you know its not? Just because they didnt give a closeup? That doesnt mean anything man honestly......

But besides the fact you didnt answer my question........if it turns out it IS, are you still ok with what happened?

Because if it turns out it WAS ISIS involved, that means they targeted ONLY democrats to manipulate the public against the right and conservatives.....which you SHOULD have a problem with.......

And looking at it again......that most definitely looks like an ISIS Flag....

edit on 10/24/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The way a pipe bomb works is.

A 'combustible material' is ignited to build pressure to make the container explode.

It only needs a single point of contact.

Basically a fire cracker. ALBEIT a very,very dangerous one.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Am I saying the rank-and-file in the outlets are involved, or even know...of course not.

You have to understand that you made it sound like not everyone in the outlet knew, maybe just a few.

You wouldn't have been the first to imply this was set up by CNN today.

That said, sorry for misunderstanding your post.

I still don't think the media is going to benefit anymore from this than Trump calling Stormy a horse face.

Think larger than the media. Who OWNS these outlets? Who benefits financially form raising slumping ratings? Not the people working in the outlets, really. The big fish do....and at that level, we are all seen as revenue streams only.

That is the level I am implying does actually benefit from this crap.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The 'black' thing tape on is suppose to be the battery?

You don't connect wiring to both ends.

Are you saying you don't connect to both ends of a battery?

You totally would if it was a DC circuit leading to a timer. The timer in turn could trigger a single point ignition source.

So claiming it's fake because two wires come off of what someone thinks is a battery doesn't hold water.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: MrRCflying

Remember this:

But you are taking that comment WAY out of context and adding your own.

And then read this:

Dems have been calling for all out assaults on any Republican they see in public.

No, they haven't. Maxine Waters called for people to verbally harass Republican pols in public. Which is wrong, stupid and she shouldn't have done it. Her former Republican opponent shouldn't have staged a protest in front of her house the month before she said it either.

The rest is all bull#. For instance, Eric Holder's "when they go low, we kick them" comment was touted as an example of a call for violence despite the fact that at the same event, minutes later, he specifically clarified that his metaphor was not calling for violence.

Eric Holder: ‘When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.'

Several minutes later, Holder clarifies that he’s not advocating anything illicit.

"When I say we, you know, ‘We kick ‘em,’ I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate. We don’t do anything illegal,” Holder said. “But we got to be tough, and we have to fight for the very things that [civil rights leaders] John Lewis, Martin Luther King, Whitney Young – you know, all those folks gave to us.”

I totally get that both sides do stupid things. But if you can't see, or won't see that the leadership of the left has become uncivil and called for the same, you are only fooling yourself. Hillary did it and Holder walked it back after he did it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I am not sure what you are talking about. But

The battery requires a connection at each end for current to flow. It doesn't have to specifically be a wire but there must be a connection.

Of course, maybe you are not even talking about getting current from a battery.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well damn learned something new everyday.

Gun powder has a positive and negative!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I don't think that anyone with anything to lose would do this.

This is high level enough that the Fed's may look into everything possible to find where this originated.

We don't know much right now, so I can't say you're wrong... But I think it is a random lunatic, anyone with logic wouldn't leave opportunity to get locked up for a long time, especially if they are rich and only want to get richer... by doing this.

Again, I don't think the ratings are too much higher now than all the other asinine reasons they go up. There are plenty of mind numbing stories that they've ran for days, which every outlet covered.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
For heaven's sake, step away from the Fox news people. Democrats haven't been calling for violence.

Some far-right Republicans are claiming the Democrats have called for violence so that they can justify their own violent responses, by saying 'THEY STARTED IT! NOW WE WILL STOMP THEM!' But that's pure 100% horse hooey.

Democrats have not been calling for violence.

you sure?

link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

...and that excuses this how?

Did you not read that the people targeted where, in all likelihood, anywhere near it? Or did you just conveniently skip over that part.

The only people in danger were the innocent just doing their jobs.

Attitudes like this are...disturbing.

link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No to sum it up they’re still questions to be answered. But predictably the left jumped to their most favorable scenario.

So predictable and so full of crap .

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

One would think - and the connection for use of a battery is quite simple.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No but a timer/clock/cellular receiver does... Which can be programmed with a simple if/than sequence to send enough energy to an ignition source.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No to sum it up they’re still questions to be answered. But predictably the left jumped to their most favorable scenario.

So predictable and so full of crap .

Yea, now that I think about it, I haven't heard any dumb right leaning jumps to conclusions on this.

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It does look like an ISIS flag. It also looks like there's a man's head on the right?

link   

originally posted by: neo96

So you were talking about the explosive charge, not the battery? That would make more sense.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It does look like an ISIS flag. It also looks like there's a man's head on the right?

Assuming the person doesn't want to get caught though, why not send as many mixed messages to throw the scent off your trail.

Weird return to sender addresses, ISIS flag...

If ISIS takes credit, it's going to be hard to convince the public it's not them.

link   
Dbl
edit on 24-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   
Dbl
edit on 24-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join