It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The way I see it.

Democrats chickens came home to roost.

Of course if they didn't fake it like everything else.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Lab4Us

Or a deranged disgruntled Democrat furious that the Dems lost their power as a result of poor leadership under President Obama and the HRC blowing the election. See how easy it is to put blame on the other side? Me? I’ll wait for more information...

A good idea to wait for more information. You should probably admonish your peers who are flooding this thread with claims that this is all a false flag perpetrated by "desperate" Democrats.

As long as you admonish the rest flooding the thread for blaming POTUS...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

It's Trump who started this division and hatred.

He has poured gasoline on fires all over the world

Trump has made things worse all over and when he does something it's half-ass and superficial.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: MrRCflying

It's Trump who started this division and hatred.

He has poured gasoline on fires all over the world

Trump has made things worse all over and when he does something it's half-ass and superficial.

Complete and utter bullsnip.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So here's a list so far with details that seem to be more or less firm at this point:

George Soros - Discovered by employee Monday. Bomb left at NY residence (not far from Chappaqua where the Clinton's live btw). Return address was DWS.

The Clintons - Untercepted by Secret Service, reportedly Tuesday night. Mailed to home in Chappaqua, NY.

The Obamas - Sent to Washington, D.C. residence. Intercepted by Secret Service today.

Brennan - Delivered by courier to CNN at Time Warner Center in NYC today. Addressed to Brennan, misspelled "Brenan." Return address was DWS.

Eric Holder & Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Appears that the package to Eric Holder had a wrong address and was sent to the return address which was DWS at her office in Sunrise, Florida.

Maxine Waters - Intercepted at Congressional mail screening facility in Capitol Heights, MD.

The suspicious package at Cuomo's office was cleared (not a bomb) (source). Same with the suspicious packages at the San Diego Union-Tribune (source).

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I’m talking about the current bombing situation. Your throwing junk at me to avoid my questions.

Soooo

1: why didn’t the bombs go off ?

2: Who benefits the most from this situation .

Those are the two things any investigator would look at right now. I’m not discussing castor beans sent to the whighthouse or shooting up the congressional softball game .

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The way I see it.

And people on the right wonder why there are instant assumptions that someone on the right did it.

I've seen one member only condemn it because it wasn't successful, and many more say something along the lines of "they had it coming".

I'm not saying someone on the right did do it, we don't know yet. And even if a psycho on the right did do it, they don't represent the whole right.

But your comments sure as hell represent you.... The Democrats chickens came home to roost.

I don't want to see you bitch in a thread about some scrawny college kid breaking a window again, acting like the left is so violent. There are violent dumbasses on both sides, and they are a small minority.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

Once again, the kind of people that do these things don't think rationally. There was no way Kaczynski was going to bring an end to modern technology through mail bombs. That didn't stop him from trying though. Odds are this is an unwell person that has been inundated with the message that these people and entities are causing all the problems in our country and need to be dealt with.

Much like Hinkley thought he was going to win Jodie Foster's affection by killing Reagan, this person probably thinks that he will be an American hero if he could kill even one of these people.

this was a co-ordinated effort. It had quite a few moving parts. Not to say that one lone nutter couldn't have done it, but my theory is there were a few involved, and they had a very specific outcome in mind, which didn't include anyone getting hurt.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am beginning to think the same thing. Sure is curious that none actually went off.

I will wait for more info before making a full decision, but it seems off.

link   
Hillary never lets a crisis go to waste …. she didn't seem worried at all .. it seemed like a informercial for voting Democrat

Hillary

link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

No one knows.

Until we know the details, no one.

Even when we know the details, likely no one.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The way I see it.

So, you're saying that it's ok that this happened, because a few Democrats said to be uncivil?

What would your reaction have been if someone on ATS said that what happened on the baseball field to republicans was the republicans' "chickens coming home to roost", because Trump said to knock the crap out of some guy at a rally?

I don't know you, but on here, you seem like a violent person, even by ATS standards.

Someone sent actual bombs to people. That isn't "chickens coming home to roost". That's horrible.

link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

As long as you admonish the rest flooding the thread for blaming POTUS...

Sure? Everyone should chill the hell out and wait for more information before making any declarations. Chances are this is some lone nut or a couple nuts who is/are looking for a purpose for their #ty lives.
edit on 2018-10-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

I don't give a flying eff.

Democrats all but called for open warfare.

Someone took them up on their offer.

Ain't got jacksnip to do with the right, and window breaking.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

How many times in this thread are you going to try to blame Trump? damn you have a hard on for him don't you? You just like to pontificate and try to get stars Willtell...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I’m talking about the current bombing situation. Your throwing junk at me to avoid my questions.

Soooo

Those are the two things any investigator would look at right now. I’m not discussing castor beans sent to the whighthouse or shooting up the congressional softball game .

So to sum it up. Whenever someone from the left is under attack than its suspecious and a false flag probably.
But when republicans get beat up close to mid term elections than its just the violent left trying to stop the red wave.
So full of crap

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're part of the problem.

Sugarcoat it, and attempt to justify it all you want.

Your comments are toxic.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Holy hysteria! Stand back folks, he's about to blow!

I don't give a flying eff.

Democrats all but called for open warfare.

Someone took them up on their offer.

Ain't got jacksnip to do with the right, and window breaking.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The way I see it.

And people on the right wonder why there are instant assumptions that someone on the right did it.

I've seen one member only condemn it because it wasn't successful, and many more say something along the lines of "they had it coming".

I'm not saying someone on the right did do it, we don't know yet. And even if a psycho on the right did do it, they don't represent the whole right.

But your comments sure as hell represent you.... The Democrats chickens came home to roost.

I don't want to see you bitch in a thread about some scrawny college kid breaking a window again, acting like the left is so violent. There are violent dumbasses on both sides, and they are a small minority.

This, 100 times over. By saying it's their chickens coming home to roost, the poster is saying that it's a good thing this happened.

And the Left are the crazy ones.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Really?

I am?

Didn't try to blow up any snip hats today or last week.

Get back to me when there a real argument to be made.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join