It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

False. That is a picture that CNN showed was the package addressed to John Brennan and delivered to them...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It also looks to me like perhaps an ISIS flag with Brennan's mug off to one side taped to the side of the bomb:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So... after two plus years of the POTUIS calling these people criminals... saying they should be locked up... enemies of the US.... Mobs... etc...

...most of you think the pipe bombs are a false flag perpetrated by Democrats.

ATS has fully embraced ignorance....

...and this country has lost it's #ing mind.

Here’s two things that need to be taken into consideration .

1: none of the devices went off .

2: Who stands to benefit ?

So with that logic the right mailed ricin to the White House?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Has it been confirmed these were actually explosive devices that could actually harm someone? I mean, why would CNN Post a picture of a 'BOMB' that was taken by....who? A CNN reporter? The person who opened it? If it is a police evidence picture who leaked it?

They are making a huge deal in the media as if democracy has been attacked. Oh well.

Also...they asked for it. This is not a minion of Trump. This is someone if it was real that is so sick of those phony bastards they took a stand. Obama denouncing this while having a mentor who bombed the Pentagon and killed US citizens in protest...

Think here folks...think....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Its the Trump legacy of violence and hatred he has ignited.

Saying things like his political opponents are his enemies and the press is the enemy of the people.

Its the atmosphere of hatred and division Trump has created

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Now people who so obviously lack understanding of our postal service operates are somehow using this as "evidence" that something is amiss.

Sometimes I just can't with you people....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

cnn is saying that the package sent to cuomo was innocent.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
LOL!

Sending a pipe bomb in a paper envelope, and never went off!!

This snip is priceless.

link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: underwerks

False. That is a picture that CNN showed was the package addressed to John Brennan and delivered to them...

Apologies, I was wrong. It turns out the package was delivered by courier, and not the mail.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Lab4Us

Or a deranged disgruntled Democrat furious that the Dems lost their power as a result of poor leadership under President Obama and the HRC blowing the election. See how easy it is to put blame on the other side? Me? I’ll wait for more information...

A good idea to wait for more information. You should probably admonish your peers who are flooding this thread with claims that this is all a false flag perpetrated by "desperate" Democrats.

Doesn't really matter.
They'll always deflect.
It all starts with..
"fake news, it didn't happen"
"and if it did, it wasn't that bad"
"and if it was, that's not a big deal"
"and if it is, than its not our fault"
"and if it was, than you certainly deserve it"

link   
'Act of terror': Suspicious devices sent to CNN, Clintons, Obamas, Cuomo, Holder

Authorities have intercepted suspicious devices intended for former President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, and the Florida office of Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was evacuated Wednesday after a suspicious package was mailed there. Also, CNN's New York bureau in the Time Warner Center was evacuated after a package with an explosive device, addressed to former CIA Director John Brennan, was discovered, city and local law enforcement officials said. In addition, sources told CNN that a suspicious package intended for California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters was intercepted at a congressional mail screening facility in Maryland; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo received what he said was a device at his Manhattan office; and the San Diego Union-Tribune evacuated its building after "suspicious looking packages" were spotted outside.

We need a leader who doesn't awaken our most base instincts

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Nope. I voted for Trump and will again. I do not want to kill anyone. I do not want to bomb anyone.

The Trump 'Legacy of Violence"..really?? WHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . give me a f'n break....

The atmosphere has been culled in the last 2 decades and it was not Trump.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Shame Clinton gave the mad bomber a hall pass.

She did say the right didn't have to be civil.

Holder doubled down, and tried something a tad more powerful than a kick.

Maybe the current opposition to the current administration is reaping what they've sown.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No one mailed ricin to the White House .

And why did you skip my question on who would have benefited in this instance ?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Also...they asked for it. This is not a minion of Trump. This is someone if it was real that is so sick of those phony bastards they took a stand.

Soooo... it didn’t happen because you say the bombs aren’t real, but if it did happen they asked for it.

What the #

And people wonder why things like this happen.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No one mailed ricin to the White House .

And why did you skip my question on who would have benefited in this instance ?

No one benefits. It's a #ty situation and is nothing new in American politics. We always have some dumbass who threats, mails white powder, shows up with a firearm.

Did anyone benefit from the asshole who went to the baseball field and shot some congressman? No.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Also...they asked for it. This is not a minion of Trump. This is someone if it was real that is so sick of those phony bastards they took a stand.

Soooo... it didn’t happen because you say the bombs aren’t real, but if it did happen they asked for it.

What the #

Right? ATS is scary today. The aura of "it's never going to be our fault" is overpowering.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
WHOEVER the mad bomber is. Their not nutz.

Too methodical.

Too planned out.

Too clear of a trail left behind.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: underwerks

What the #

Right? ATS is scary today. The aura of "it's never going to be our fault" is overpowering.

TIL that exercising your first amendment rights is more violent than mailing someone a pipe bomb, and that the Democrats are asking to be bombed, because they’re Democrats.

Thanks right wing ATS. Stay classy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
CNN is ripping into Trump for not mentioning CNN by name in his statement right now. No matter what he does, he can do no right by them. I listened to his message, and thought it hit all the right spots. Ripping him for what he did not say is so lame.

new topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join