It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Looked like computer printed labels. That might turn out to be a mistake.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

LOL.... media will say Alex Jones did it because he was sensored

link   

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: Tempter

it give the people on that list an alibi and deniability..... wasnt me.... I was targeted too!

these people are just getting more ignorant as the desperation increases.

I don't think they thought this through. We already know they are capable of treasonous behavior evidenced by their willingness to involve the FBI to overthrow a dually-elected President (shame on you Sessions) and now they overplayed their hand with this.

Do they think there won't be video evidence? Anyone else find it odd that the NEW YORK FBI office was the first to report on it, the same office that was working against Manafort, Cohen, etc?

How can anyone believe this garbage?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We've seen the behavior and actions from the left for the last two years.

Pre election protesting.

Post election protesting.

Supreme court protesting.

Now out of the effing blue. THIS?

Because protesting is on the same level of sending bombs to people..

link   
Were the liberal attacks on Brett Kavanaugh's family considered "VIOLENCE"?

I think it was more violent than a package scaring some people.

link   
All I know for sure is we can be thankful this is the most incompetent serial bomber in human history.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This shouldn’t be that surprising. When the president himself celebrates violence against his political rivals things like this are bound to happen.

And to build on this point, when the president himself says you cant believe the news and you have to listen to his sides crackpots you get "false flag".

Talk about unicorns, ponies, and crayons.

"False flag", Really?

Martyrdumb.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: narrator
I posted this in the other thread, but it's relevant here too:

If the script were flipped, most on this site would be calling for the bomber's head. Now, most of this site is saying "well, they didn't blow up so it's no big deal. It's the dems sending them anyway".

Folks, someone sent BOMBS to private citizen's houses! We need to drop the collective liberal/conservative hissy fit and find common ground, fast. It's clear that it's tearing this country apart.

We have no info on the bomber at this point. Making guesses doesn't do anyone any good. Let's wait for facts.

And for the love of all that is good, be nice. What I'm reading in here is ridiculous.

An aside: I fully expect everyone in here postulating on who it is to retract their statements if/when they're proven wrong. If it is someone on the right, everyone saying that it can't be needs to man/woman up and say they were wrong. Same for the left, if it turns out it is some crazed left wing person, y'all need to own up and say it.

The lesson: wait for the facts! It doesn't do anyone any good to throw out random guesses and instigate more arguing. We're better than this. Deny Ignorance. Some in this thread are doing the opposite of that.

Trump supporters don't condone violence, that's the Left's DAILY MANTRA.

Look at the list, will ya:

1. Obama
  2. Hillary
  3. DWS
  4. Holder
  5. CNN
  6. Brennan

And they were all delivered and the media reported on them ALL within an hour or two of each other.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG. No questions about it.

I'm not saying whether it is or isn't. If it's proven that it isn't, I expect you to retract this statement. And none of that "well we can't believe the facts, so it's still a false flag" dancing around. If you're wrong, own up to it. That's all I'm asking, to be accountable.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Okay okay

So the right funded that caravan right and nao the left sent the bembs?

^_^

What a show.

link   
a reply to: narrator

Well said. Personally, I speculate it is some mentally unbalanced individual being manipulated by one side or other for their own benefit.

I would postulate however that this would in no way benefit the Republicans if one of these devices killed someone. It would benefit the Democratic Party, suffering in dramatic fashion in early midterm voting, by attempting to cast shade on Republicans.

Something to consider. We should all send thank you notes to Maxine Waters, Eric Holder, HRC, and the rest calling for incivility daily. Their edicts for Americans to attack other Americans with whom they disagree could have resulted in no less, eventually.

Now the Trump haters will start with but, but, but, never realizing their leaders calling for civil war is NOT like saying punch that protestor disrupting the rally or hold potential criminals until they’re vetted. Let the spin begin...

link   

originally posted by: neo96

News 4 obtained an image of one of the devices; it appeared to be crude.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Do people honestly think a CRUDE bomb could make it's way to more than 3 locations without BLOWING THE EFF UP ?

This is my thing.

We have strong evidence that intelligence assets worked closely with the DNC prior the Trumps term (and immediately after its beginning). Clapper still expresses TDS on news shows every chance he gets (even making comments about Kavanaugh like a good little democratic mouthpiece).

I am skeptical of provenance.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I find it interesting that not a single one of these "bombs" went off. I just saw Eric holder was another target. And that Debbie Shulzt's office is the return address for these "bombs".????

Something strange is afoot here.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Why would the right even try this ?

Trump has been winning.

The blue wave all but evaporated.

Supreme court, and lower court nominations.

Solid economic numbers.

Comments by Holder,Clinton, and Jacksnip Obama.

This miraculous appeared?

Doesn't pass the smell test.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So you seriously think people protesting is more of a violent act than sending bombs to people?

What the actual #

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don't forget the 'Outside Agent' of Maxine Waters.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Fox News just reported that something is happening at offices of various Congressmen.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
protesting is a constitutional right!!! being violent at any time, not so much, usually illegal?? sending bombs through the mail??? that's just plain insanity and to be honest, i would probably feel a tad bit uneasy driving behind of UPS truck while listening to these reports!!!

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Schultz wouldn't sign it. If she did do it.

That's not a smoking gun by any means.

link   
a reply to: headorheart

is there anybody 'normal' out there? do anyone besides me realize that ats is flooded by far-right-propaganda right now? it's always the same: it was the left, its false flag, the right never would do something like that etc... these people are dangerous (and lost), but it seems most of ats-members aren't willing to realize.
edit on 24-10-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: carewemust

So you seriously think people protesting is more of a violent act than sending bombs to people?

What the actual #

What bomb? All I've seen are reports of suspicious packages. The damage to Brett Kavanaugh's family was real. Democrat idiots even bragged about it after his confirmation.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join