It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

News 4 obtained an image of one of the devices; it appeared to be crude.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Do people honestly think a CRUDE bomb could make it's way to more than 3 locations without BLOWING THE EFF UP ?

edit on 24-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I like how the authorities like to thank each other for doing their job. Government work.

They failed. I can clear a room and carry a fake bomb to the landfill. An organized operation is supposed to be stopped in the planning stage.

link   
a reply to: neo96

whats weather undergrounds weapon of choice.

This is all nonsense BTW. Who has been perpetuating all the false flags and violence the last few years? Who has been following the law and working to change things legally?

people need to utilize there memory more. Whole nation is ADD.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

News 4 obtained an image of one of the devices; it appeared to be crude.

www.nbcnewyork.com...
Do people honestly think a CRUDE bomb could make it's way to more than 3 locations without BLOWING THE EFF UP ?

Pressure cookers are more stable.

link   
I posted this in the other thread, but it's relevant here too:

If the script were flipped, most on this site would be calling for the bomber's head. Now, most of this site is saying "well, they didn't blow up so it's no big deal. It's the dems sending them anyway".

Folks, someone sent BOMBS to private citizen's houses! We need to drop the collective liberal/conservative hissy fit and find common ground, fast. It's clear that it's tearing this country apart.

We have no info on the bomber at this point. Making guesses doesn't do anyone any good. Let's wait for facts.

And for the love of all that is good, be nice. What I'm reading in here is ridiculous.

An aside: I fully expect everyone in here postulating on who it is to retract their statements if/when they're proven wrong. If it is someone on the right, everyone saying that it can't be needs to man/woman up and say they were wrong. Same for the left, if it turns out it is some crazed left wing person, y'all need to own up and say it.

The lesson: wait for the facts! It doesn't do anyone any good to throw out random guesses and instigate more arguing. We're better than this. Deny Ignorance. Some in this thread are doing the opposite of that.

link   
This shouldn’t be that surprising. When the president himself celebrates violence against his political rivals things like this are bound to happen.

link   
NY Gov. Cuomo says authorities confirmed a bomb with white powder was delivered to his office as well. I was watching the live feed. Sorry no link.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Right because 'body slam' equals pipe bombs!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Gov Cuomo just said one was sent to his office.

Lol, he said? Must have been feeling left out...

link   
liberals know they have lost the midterms. They beyond desperate now.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This shouldn’t be that surprising. When the president himself celebrates violence against his political rivals things like this are bound to happen.

yea,but Barry isn't the president anymore, so you are a bit wrong in how you worded that. Otherwise, spot on.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

hands up, dear ats-members, so, who did it?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
I posted this in the other thread, but it's relevant here too:

If the script were flipped, most on this site would be calling for the bomber's head. Now, most of this site is saying "well, they didn't blow up so it's no big deal. It's the dems sending them anyway".

Folks, someone sent BOMBS to private citizen's houses! We need to drop the collective liberal/conservative hissy fit and find common ground, fast. It's clear that it's tearing this country apart.

We have no info on the bomber at this point. Making guesses doesn't do anyone any good. Let's wait for facts.

And for the love of all that is good, be nice. What I'm reading in here is ridiculous.

An aside: I fully expect everyone in here postulating on who it is to retract their statements if/when they're proven wrong. If it is someone on the right, everyone saying that it can't be needs to man/woman up and say they were wrong. Same for the left, if it turns out it is some crazed left wing person, y'all need to own up and say it.

The lesson: wait for the facts! It doesn't do anyone any good to throw out random guesses and instigate more arguing. We're better than this. Deny Ignorance. Some in this thread are doing the opposite of that.

Trump supporters don't condone violence, that's the Left's DAILY MANTRA.

Look at the list, will ya:

1. Obama
  2. Hillary
  3. DWS
  4. Holder
  5. CNN
  6. Brennan

And they were all delivered and the media reported on them ALL within an hour or two of each other.

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG. No questions about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL.... yeah. Someone needs to pull out some of the Obama quotes.

Oh yeah....What did Hillary say about civility the other day?

link   
a reply to: Kryties

Desperate humans do stupid things. I think we can all agree with that.

Just one question... Why do you think "Trump supporters" are desperate?

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Right because 'body slam' equals pipe bombs!

Encouraging violence is encouraging violence.

Trumps own words talking about punching a protestor in the face;

” “Part of the problem, and part of the reason it takes so long, is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right?”

Link< br />
When the president of the United States celebrates violence against his political rivals, things like this aren’t far behind.
edit on 24-10-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It makes no sense.

Seriously.

We've seen the behavior and actions from the left for the last two years.

Pre election protesting.

Post election protesting.

Supreme court protesting.

Now out of the effing blue.

THIS?

There's no corresponding behavior from the right.

If it would have been anyone.

It would have been Facebook,Twitter,Youtube,Google.

Setup ALL the way.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

it give the people on that list an alibi and deniability..... wasnt me.... I was targeted too!

these people are just getting more ignorant as the desperation increases.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ask yourself, "who stands to gain the most politically from these "bombs" mailed to these particular people"?

Watch the leftwing media rhetoric. You will "hear" the answer.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why your wrong.....If Trump supporters were violent all of the left would be dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join