It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Devices Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

the will let the Seth Rich types in there staff open the mail LOL.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see where this leads. A far right nutter, or a far left nutter trying to gain sympathy for the left. Either way, violence is not the answer.

I fear however, that something like this, someday soon, could be the opening shots of a new civil war. I pray that I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Anyone with half a brain knows high profile people don't open their own mail.

It's done off site.

So yeah it's a set up.

Exactly. This is just a sympathy-builder. Ten years ago, it might worked. But the news cycle changes too fast now. Even early voting won't be affected.

BTW... It Wouldn't surprise me to see suspicious packages outside of Republican Early Voting locations.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Rush to judgement in a group of stories that ahve already begun changing/evolving.

I don't doubt it was "far right". I just doubt that there is enough information for finger pointing. There is a lot of manipulation going on from both sides, and I'd not put it past anyone to do something funky.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

It's done off site.

So yeah it's a set up.

And those with a complete brain know it’s not a “setup”, “false flag”, etc...

I agree though, those with half a brain would attempt this....

Bull snip.

Read this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have know idea what you’re talking about.

Read about Mark Anthony Conditt AND THEN tell me this can’t be done and the bombs would absolutely go off.

Bombs in real life don’t operate like bombs in the movies.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's done off site.

So yeah it's a set up.

Exactly. This is just a sympathy-builder. Ten years ago, it might worked. But the news cycle changes too fast now. Even early voting won't be affected.

BTW... It Wouldn't surprise me to see suspicious packages outside of Republican Early Voting locations.

And when they catch the person/persons doing this, what will you say then?

More of a left wing conspiracy?

El oh el.

Get help man.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

nice try LOL.

We are all still going to go vote

link   

Yes I do.

Gun powder is the ingredient used.

Friction is deadly.

Premature detonation.

Which is why it would Never make it through the mail system with automation commonly used.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Kryties

Rush to judgement in a group of stories that ahve already begun changing/evolving.

I don't doubt it was "far right". I just doubt that there is enough information for finger pointing. There is a lot of manipulation going on from both sides, and I'd not put it past anyone to do something funky.

The majority of people on the left couldn’t tell you who George Soros is. I’d never heard of the guy except I have a penchant for reading crazy stuff online.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yes I do.

Gun powder is the ingredient used.

Friction is deadly.

Premature detonation.

Which is why it would Never make it through the mail system with automation commonly used.

Again, this same snip literally happened in my city at the beginning of the year.

Unless that didn’t actually happen....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It seems that some of the bomb packages also had white powder inside.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

just prove how ignorant most on the left are. Soros operates all over the world.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

just prove how ignorant most on the left are. Soros operates all over the world.

You missed the point....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Instead, any sort of explosive mixture the builder can find or make is used, and some of the explosive mixtures used, such as gunpowder, match heads, or chlorate mixtures, are very prone to ignition by the friction and static electricitygenerated when packing the material inside the tube or attaching the end caps,causing many injuries or deaths amongst builders.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Postmarked!

What a load of snip.

link   
Gov Cuomo just said one was sent to his office.

link   
I like how the authorities like to thank each other for doing their job. Government work.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
It will be interesting to see where this leads. A far right nutter, or a far left nutter trying to gain sympathy for the left. Either way, violence is not the answer.

I fear however, that something like this, someday soon, could be the opening shots of a new civil war. I pray that I am wrong.

I believe in a third option, how about an anarchist nutter? I have in many of my posts about the left during their protests that have turned violent is to identify that the groups doing the violence is not typically left protesters as much as ANTIFA and fringe anarchist, and we could easily have the same situation here as people want to point to the right in all this...

The other side of this is there was zero chance that these makeshift bombs would ever get to their intended targets, so I would need to put this down as the main purpose would be not to blow anything up as much as cause further rift between parties and we can pick dozens of bad actors for that roll.

edit on 24-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Last time I checked the kind of people that attempt assassinations aren't known for their rational thought. After JFK it was thought that the changes in security would prevent a President from ever being shot again and yet you have Squeaky Fromme and John Hinkley Jr. both managing to do just that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Last time I checked.

Evil right wingers preferred weapon of choice was 'assault weapons'.

Not 'mail bombs'.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: carewemust

It's done off site.

So yeah it's a set up.

And when they catch the person/persons doing this, what will you say then?
More of a left wing conspiracy?

It depends on who they are. What does your crystal ball say, since you're emotionally "all in" on today's news cycle?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join