It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at Clinton home

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Looks like they got the bomb out of CNN... en route out of New York.

TheRedneck

They showed a long motorcade on TV

It was so dramatic !!

😎
edit on Oct-24-2018 by xuenchen because: 💥🚬💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This whole thing reeks of a setup.

So, this obviously involved a high degree of coordination, and some financing, and yet not ONE single target was actually harmed? Seems like a lot of effort and planning for nothing....

UNLESS.....

Of course, the aim was merely to establish victimhood status. A way to deflect from the fact that some Dem politicians themselves have called for harassment and violence against those whose political ideas differ.

The press involvement is surprising as the SS usually keeps these events quiet until they get the goods on the perp.

Yes. Yes they do. So, now we ask ourselves....why are they so forward all of a sudden? Hmm.....I wonder.....
edit on 24-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why don't they just burn down the reichstag while they are at it for crying out loud?
edit on 10 24 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Why don't they just burn down the reichstag while they are at it for crying out loud?

Because then they'd have to deal with a whole bunch of free thinking and pissed off Americans

Who knows, maybe some good will come of all this. To be honest, this is the most unified/in agreement I've seen between the left/middle/right in a very long time. More than 2 years, really

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
But the unanimous talking points that the media is using makes me believe it's 100% false flag.
It doesn't matter if you're listening to the radio watching local news or cable they all say George Soros liberal Angelic philanthropist and is the subject of right-wing conspiracy theories.
Literally using nearly identical words across all platforms.
When that starts to happen you know it's scripted.

Most have probably seen this one before, but for those who haven't, it illustrates Dashen's point.

Scripted Media.

I agree with those who say the timing screams of false flag.
(1) Targets are old hat, not in the running. Obama, Hillary, etc.. Why would someone target them now? Why not candidates who are running? It would seem more is to gain by taking out the competition that is actually running.
(2) Targets were never in danger .
(3) Timing like the Kavanaugh hearing is just too precise.
(4) This would not be the first time Dems have pulled this tactic. This man burned down his own church in an attempt to frame Trump voters. www.nydailynews.com...

Between this and the approaching caravan, could the Democrats be creating a smoke screen to hide something big, such as election fraud? or is this just a fringe unstable person who has bought into the MSM fear mongering?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

No matter what side they end up being from I think this is the most likely answer here:

is this just a fringe unstable person who has bought into the MSM fear mongering?

I will say it is clear to me the devices either weren't intended to function (ie: sending a message, which makes sense given the recipients) or that the maker was incompetent (which could be true, but less likely IMO)

This is meant to be highly visible. Attacks like 9/11, WTC in the 90's, the Unibomber or OKC attack just happened seemingly out the blue. The timing is too coincidental to ignore. What I can't figure out is whether it is an intentional false flag or some one (whether a lefty or righty) who bought too much into the MSM-driven hype and as usual took things way too far.

Either way is bad, but whoever it was seemed intent on making a statement moreso than causing genuine harm. It doesn't make it any better, from a legal standpoint especially, and is legitimate terrorism. The devices don't have to be real to cause terror (and for political aims) therefore is textbook terror. Whoever is responsible it is clear their actions speak for themself and not whatever group they associate with.
edit on 10/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Oh yeah! An example of Right Wing Nationalist civility!

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Grambler
No, but sorry this is not disgusting or terrible. The only thing disgusting is that the Misses did not get to the mail first!

Oh yeah! An example of Right Wing Nationalist civility!

can you show the evidence that this was a right wing activity? And not just a trick by the left to appear victims instead of the aggressors they have been trying to be lately?

Can you show evidence that this reply was not an example right wing of civility?

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
No, but sorry this is not disgusting or terrible. The only thing disgusting is that the Misses did not get to the mail first!

edit on 24-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Good, get those #ing scumbags off this planet.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Your elites mailed self device for stunt.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries

Your elites mailed self device for stunt.

Very possibly

But I must point out this is only circumstantial speculation, although there is a certain logic to that belief (especially given the proximity to the election, the inert state of the devices, and the relative tactical insignificance of the seemingly-intended-victims)

They are the ones who seem to want a civil war to break out. Only question is why? What motivation could be driving them?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sookiechacha, can you truly blame some folks for refusing to denounce this when the left outright refuses to do the same with Antifa, et al? I don't share in his opinion, but if you think of it what bad things have happened to democrats for refusing to denounce antifa? And what good has come of Republicans denouncing right wing violence? Violence for political ends is terrorism, and terrorism is terrorism plain and simple. The aims of both these groups are to inflict fear (or actual harm) on others for some political aim

Other than it being the objectively right thing to do, there is no real motivation for anyone to even lift a finger anymore. Lets face it, this series of events will be dwarfed by the next story of the week and little will change. Sadly

I was holding out hope that moderates from both sides could come together and reject extremism in all its forms. But that seems very unlikely, much to my chagrin

Ah well, back to satirical musings I suppose

sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/Submit
noun
the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

edit on 10/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wait, the 'bombs' NEVER made it to anyones office or home except CNN...and Deniro's restaurant...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Wait, the 'bombs' NEVER made it to anyones office or home except CNN...and Deniro's restaurant...

This is what makes me kind of suspicious. They were all sent to high profile people. It's pretty commonly known high-profile people don't open their own mail. Additionally, if anyone has been trained to look for suspicious packages, these things look like a parody of what you'd see in a training video or CBT. They may as well have had "suspicious package - report me!" stamped on them. I think the person who did this pretty obviously intended them to be intercepted.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yup. I do not think this is a coordinated 'false flag' event by the DNC. Is this a coordinated effort to try to shame and frame our POTUS as an instigator of violence? Yes.

There is NO way that close to 10 explosives would all NOT work unless they who did it did not want them too.

Also, why the cry of 'terrorism' immediately. Days after San Bernadino Obama still would not call it a terror attack. There were others.

In this case, we have a picture of an explosive on a desk at CNN. Immediate Right-Wing Trump inspired violence.

It is a joke...a sick and sad one at that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit on 10jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: vinifalou

NBC New York reported that the package is similar to the explosive device found at the home of billionaire philanthropist George Soros on Tuesday.

What are the odds?

I bet she'll make a great of blast tweets on how dangerous the Republicans are and people need to vote for Democrats.

Wait for it...

That does seem interesting.
And it is always "near" the home.

If I were conspiratorial, I might suspect that they themselves arranged this to fire up their base or something.

Bingo.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
What!? Its clear by now that even had she opened the package, nothing would have happened. Which is a shame if I may say so. BTW I have always been a Centrist. I was glad McCain went bye bye, and was hoping the God of War, the destroyer of societies, the slayer of social prosperity in and a top ten African state Mr.s Clinton could end up a cartoon characture of when someone has something explode in their face.

If given the opportunity, I would also dance on their graves.

Is this what she meant when she told Americans to not be civil? I am following her commands like a good little muppet right?

But crazy fanatical extremist leftists and the foreign sponsored political party behind them kind of forced me to choose a side. I sided with the second amendment above all else. You can thank yourself for continuing to aide and abet the party of treason for forcing those who long preferred to be unaffiliated with going to the right side and becoming your rival.

Know this, sides have been drawn and many have made their choices. The undecided will be forced to choose a side soon, or will be associated with the other unaffiliated parties of the world, and lumped as equals to the stateless barbarians demonized in global media. Not having a patch or armband could soon be akin to being called ISIS-qaeda.
edit on 10-26-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I want to see Hillary get indicted..perp walked...get angry and curse out the judge (like Cosby did)...be found guilty...and then led to prison.

Not get blown to bits by a bomb. That's too quick!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I have never been a fan of prolonged suffering. Insta kill is mercy. Seeking to prolong agony in others will corrupt the soul, even if only in thought.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That's just about pitiful, but doesn't quite rise to that level.

Rather a disturbing attitude, really.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/26/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join