It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at Clinton home

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

OK, thanks for the clarification.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
so much for you violent patriots, patriots should be labelled domestic terrorist now!

I'm sorry are you privy to some facts about who did this that the rest of us, including law enforcement aren't?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hillary set a fire at her home to get rid of evidence. That place is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Looks like they got the bomb out of CNN... en route out of New York.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

That wouldn't be very smart.

You might want to think about that one again.

You really want to make domestic enemies out of tens of millions of patriotic Americans?

Think carefully before you speak. Loose lips got us where we are today. And it ain't just directed at you anarchist, it applies to me and everyone else engaging in political bickering and provocations.

Look at what we do to one another. We're brothers, fellow Americans. If not in blood in National Citizenship. And this has got to end, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong any more.

Unless the goal of course is civil war. But it is funny how those advocating for that outcome are those with little or nothing to lose. Those of us with families and lives that we've protected, cherished and built want no part in any such thing.

I implore those reading here to wake up and smell the coffee. Before these events become normalized. Before we can be desensitized to the madness of violence over mere petty politics. Before it is too late to right our ship and save the Stars and Stripes.

You don't have to like the Clinton's to acknowledge they deserve the same due process protections and presumed innocence as the rest of us. You don't have to like George Soros to admit there has been no concrete evidence showing him involved in any unlawful plans against the United States. You don't have to like President Trump to acknowledge the hype about him RE: "Fascism" has been entirely overblown and largely invented. And you don't have to like Democrats/Republicans to acknowledge that violence against them is wrong. Whether its attempted bombings, physical assaults, antifa, doesn't matter. We can't blur the lines when it comes to responding to violent acts. It should be universally condemned, no matter what ideologically it supports
edit on 10/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Grambler
No, but sorry this is not disgusting or terrible. The only thing disgusting is that the Misses did not get to the mail first!

Oh yeah! An example of Right Wing Nationalist civility!

can you show the evidence that this was a right wing activity? And not just a trick by the left to appear victims instead of the aggressors they have been trying to be lately?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

No, but sorry this is not disgusting or terrible. The only thing disgusting is that the Misses did not get to the mail first!

This is why ATS can't have nice things. Loogans posting that politicians they don't like should be assassinated. And as comments like this ooze out of the mudpit where they belong, this site continues to go to shyte.

no, that kind of talk doesn't belong anywhere. I don't like the left's ideals or tactics, but I sure don't want anyone hurt. People who would do that to others over political disagreements are sick and need help.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It doesnt matter who did it.... damn man. We all agree IT'S WRONG. Can America leave politics out of anything? "United" States my bleeping bleep....

A2D

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the false flag posts are fun and 100% expected here. lol

I know right, and on a CONSPIRACY site no less.

Derp.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

It doesnt matter who did it.... damn man. We all agree IT'S WRONG. Can America leave politics out of anything? "United" States my bleeping bleep....

A2D

Yep, a bunch of people are missing that point. Divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

It is OK brother, I re-read it after I wrote it and read it that way too

I am fairly ticked at the ho-hum daily back and forth, because plenty of people have been warning about this escalating and no one is listening. We are sleep walking into outright civil war

Yeah I agree, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible when they are found and they most likely will be. They make themselves a domestic enemy of the US when they pull this extra judicial murder bull #

nobody is coming for your guns.......oh wait, that's a different talking point. Nobody is going to be having a "civil war". that's just crazy conspiracy talk. It's almost as crazy as someone shooting a senator at a ball game, or delivering bombs to the Clintons. I mean, that could never happen, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

A2D

when it's a co-ordinated effort as this has to be, it starts to look suspicious right away. Individuals don't do things like this.
Yes, it's wrong, and it can't continue. Just like the other violence can't continue. It all needs to stop. And when this group is identified, whomever they affiliate with will look really bad and it will affect the political climate and voting.

So while we are all right to call this out for what it is, we also need to be vigilant in vetting the information as it comes out and be sure the truth and facts are what we report. This isn't small time, this is big.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Clinton, Obama, Schultz, CNN, Soros and now...Eric Holder. Hmmm.

I did hear a slip of the tongue about a possible message inside the package? I am VERY interested to read what was said if it exists at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
According to the NYPD reported on Fox at the press conference, they have also found a powder inside the package(s). They're testing it now.

New York, Washington, Florida... I'm starting to suspect a coordinated agenda.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Cuomo's office, too.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Actually individuals are precisely the ones who do this.... or at the least very small factions of people.

For example, Timothy McVeigh (+Terry Nichols, Michael Fortier)

You act like sending some "bombs" or suspicious packages is a giant task that one person couldnt accomplish alone.... Give me a few months and I could have more than a dozen ready to go in a single day if I really wanted... just because there are multiple locations doesnt mean jack... it's all by MAIL. I've mailed things to Australia, Florida. California and Missouri all in the same day...... it's really not difficult...

A2D
edit on 24-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

This is why ATS can't have nice things. Loogans posting that politicians they don't like should be assassinated. And as comments like this ooze out of the mudpit where they belong, this site continues to go to shyte.

no, that kind of talk doesn't belong anywhere. I don't like the left's ideals or tactics, but I sure don't want anyone hurt. People who would do that to others over political disagreements are sick and need help.
Agreed! (Mark this day!)
Further, I think posts here that endorse that kind of action should be dumped. You want to bring back a modicum of civility, you've gotta start somewhere. Herding the crazies back into the Mudpit is a fine start.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

But how could you assure they would all be delivered at the same time? Wouldn't one or two tip the rest off?

I understand your point here, and we can't rule out a small terrorist group being responsible or even a lone wolf. But it seems too well coordinated to me, almost as if they were intended to not detonate. My first thought was, someone is putting the United States on notice (or, in this case, a particular group of people therein)

To me it seems like they are almost taunting, saying "We can get you anytime"

Just a theory. Could also be they were incompetent or even that security was so good that they detected them. But I don't think so.

Either way, I am hardly surprised it has escalated to this point now. We have been speculating on this months now, wondering when/what would be the spark to set off the whole powder keg

And it is a damn shame. There is nothing patriotic or honorable about indiscriminate maiming/murder or political violence at all for that matter.

So what comes next? Will we take this as our wake up call? And start treating each other reasonably, with respect and with understanding? Or will we all continue to intentionally pour salt in the other's wounds and bear at least a modicum of moral responsibility when it inevitably escalates to violence

I hope we all make the right choice

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

As a race we have come up with so many beautiful ways to express our ideas and feelings. Music, art, literature, acting, dancing, sculpting, and so much more. The capacity for human creativity and passion will never cease to amaze me.

But neither will our propensity to resort to violence at the drop of a dime or to turn on one another at the slightest hint of resistance.

The only good thing about this is the number of devices sent out means there is that much more of a chance someone screwed up - even just once - and left evidence that will lead to their capture and conviction

edit on 10/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maxine waters got a package, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join