It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at Clinton home

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Fox just reported they have reports (don'tcha just love that hedge?) that the bomb is a pipe bomb found in the mailroom, addressed either to CNN or to a regular CNN contributor. Now I'm wondering how a PIPE BOMB got through the mail service? Was it camouflaged as something else, say, inside a large box? If so, how did they find it? Did someone open the mail?

It just seems that an x-ray, as is commonly conducted on postal mail, would clearly show a PIPE BOMB.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
CNN:

Hill, in this package is a fake bomb. Hide it in your house somewhere and then act surprised finding it. We will make sure the story stays front page headlines for weeks to smear the right & Trump Admin.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
From one of the other posts on this topic....www.tmz.com...

7:55 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the package sent to the CNN building was addressed to former CIA Director John Brennan, who is now a CNN contributor. The package was a manila envelope with 6 stamps.

7:55 AM PT -- It now appears the stories that a bomb was sent to The White House are incorrect. As far as we can tell right now, no such device was sent. That re-focuses the terrorist attacks and strongly indicates the targets were prominent Democrats who were highly critical of Donald Trump.

That re-focuses the terrorist attacks and strongly indicates the targets were prominent Democrats who were highly critical of Donald Trump.

Wasn't some prominent figure just murdered for being highly critical of a leader? The timing of this is BS, the wording of this article is BS. This is not just one person with a screw loose, this is an agenda.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You are right on the money CS

You are also right that broad brush strokes is what got us where we are largely

Eventually we are all going to have to sit down and hammer out our differences (or agree to disagree) or I truly fear we have a bloody civil war in front of us. That should be enough to scare the political disagreements right out of each one of us, because in a civil war no one gets to enact their agenda because there would not be a government (at least not a healthy, functioning one) to enact policies through

The guy who took a gun to the baseball field doesn't represent the left as a whole, we all know a vast majority of the left didn't support that or wouldn't do it themselves.

You are right And I wish I could take back every time I lumped the left into a box and tried to pin responsibility on them. Idiotic things like that are exactly why we are where we are, and very few of us will be without any guilt/blame should things come to a head. Sure, maybe no legal liability... but morally?

You are 100% right about cherry picking, about how we wield words and ideas as weapons against each other and have all but thrown honesty and integrity out the window. I know I have, and I'm not proud of it in the least

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Are they kidding me?? A pipe bomb? There's no metal detectors, bomb sniffing dogs, or even suspicious humans to intercept it until it reaches the mail room? When suddenly someone felt its a problem and should be examined?

Very suspicious!

Further, I am no explosives expert but I've confiscated #ty pipe bombs made by idiot kids when I was a deputy and you always had to light them. We always lit them off so they wouldn't be hazardous

Would that even be feasible as a letter bomb? They have to initiate automatically or on some sort of trip wire I believe

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
DWS's Florida office evacuated.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Someone has had a whole truckload of crazy haven't they? It's looking like a case of "bomb everyone".

Just for a conspiracy angle (given this is ATS) how about neither someone from left or right responsible, rather one of the Agencies. Most people looking at these threads actually seem to be pulling together, rather than apart, on this issue. Could it all just be a cunning plan?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Alarm just went off LIVE in FOX studios.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What a stark difference in the way conservative leaders are reacting to this compared to how liberal leaders reacted to the Scalise shooting. Unequivocal denunciation is all I've seen today. When Scalise was shot it was "Well, yeah, that's bad, but..." and proceeding to blame Trump. It was all politics start to finish.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Alarm just went off LIVE in FOX studios.

I've got Fox on, I didn't see that. They were just showing the tape from the CNN studio when their alarm went off and they evacuated.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm watching Fox now... they haven't said a word about that.

TheRedneck

link   
Soros PR firms are busy with the election fear tricks and sympathy generators.

💥🥁💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
so much for you violent patriots, patriots should be labelled domestic terrorist now!
edit on 24-10-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Someone has had a whole truckload of crazy haven't they? It's looking like a case of "bomb everyone".

Just for a conspiracy angle (given this is ATS) how about neither someone from left or right responsible, rather one of the Agencies. Most people looking at these threads actually seem to be pulling together, rather than apart, on this issue. Could it all just be a cunning plan?

Pulling together will last about 4 hours. Tonight on the primetime shows it will all be exploitation.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I'm watching Fox now... they haven't said a word about that.

TheRedneck

Just went off once while 'on air' several minutes ago.
Anchor Hemmer just said something like "we get these sometimes".
edit on 24-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Oh, wait, there was a siren... I was typing. I thought they said it was a fire truck though?

I got to work on my multitasking...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Oh, wait, there was a siren... I was typing. I thought they said it was a fire truck though?

I got to work on my multitasking...

TheRedneck

Yeah...one 'blast' during broadcast.
Hemmer seemed surprised but not concerned.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This isnt a localized or direct "phenomena" from my perspective either...

I work at a state building in Washington state and for the last 3 weeks we have had bomb threats. The Capitol building, the department of health, and the attorney general's office have all been evacuated in recent weeks. It has always been called in on a Wednesday so we're all buffering our evacuation plans for today just in case...

This isn't national news so just putting it out there...

A2D

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join