It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at Clinton home

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Going by what history teaches us, the US has plenty of homegrown nutjobs capable of doing this for any one of a thousand nutjob reasons which may or may not be related to what end of the political spectrum they might inhabit.

Blaming left or right seems fairly pointless at this stage.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone making these things would also know they'd never make it to the intended victims.

False Flag is the most probable explanation.

Well we don't know, because they just began to investigate.

I won't rule anything out, but I think it is silly to say "it is this, or probably this".

But some of the comments in this thread should should show you there is certainly possibility it wasn't a false flag.

Initial speculation is part of the process of trying to understand an ongoing event based upon limited, evolving and unfolding information.
"Probably" is quite different a word than "definitely".

Calling someone "silly" for speculating about a breaking and evolving event on a conspiracy site is...silly.

edit on 24-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In my opinion, EVERYTHING lately has been an enormous smoke and mirrors game.

Everything from the ricin, to khashoggi, to the caravan and now these "bombs"....

Name of the game is DIVIDE, DIVIDE, DIVIDE. Get people talking, polarize the nation. Then eventually you don't even have to do anything because the "sides" will create all the drama themselves.

A2D

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It is possible to criticize both sides, semi-equally, even though this particular incident one side (seemingly my side) is more responsible than the other.

I haven't blamed anyone yet, I was just pointing out how intellectually dishonest it is for people to just say false flag, or probably false flag and move along.

I said none of us know yet, we all have to see what evidence there is before jumping to conclusions.

But yes, I referenced some comments where people only condemned this because it was unsuccessful, which does elude to the possibility there is someone politically convicted enough to do something of this nature.

I didn't say it was that though, did I? Just said it's possible.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Going by what history teaches us, the US has plenty of homegrown nutjobs capable of doing this for any one of a thousand nutjob reasons which may or may not be related to what end of the political spectrum they might inhabit.

Blaming left or right seems fairly pointless at this stage.

Well just like when there are shootings, there is an advantage to exploiting this.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
In my opinion, EVERYTHING lately has been an enormous smoke and mirrors game.

Everything from the ricin, to khashoggi, to the caravan and now these "bombs"....

Name of the game is DIVIDE, DIVIDE, DIVIDE. Get people talking, polarize the nation. Then eventually you don't even have to do anything because the "sides" will create all the drama themselves.

A2D

I'm thinking this as well. You don't need a powder keg, as long as you can get people to think there is a powder keg. That's what I'm seeing taking place. Most of the country really isn't as divided as the media makes us appear to be, but if you keep pushing that narrative then people will start to think it is. Get enough people to think that their neighbor might be up to something, then when something bad happens, people will think it was their neighbor.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Calling someone "silly" for speculating about a breaking and evolving event on a conspiracy site is...silly.

I didn't call you silly, I said I think it's silly to proclaim something is, or probably is with no evidence.

We don't have to go far though in this thread or others to see that people (on both sides) have violence on their minds.

Just calling it a probable false flag is lazy, and in some cases looks to be a statement of convenience to fit a narrative that is beneficial.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
eh my response was to the feigned outrage over a bomb target in general. I read it as sounding like someone running for office himself, not somebody who doesn't give a snip about what people think about their opinion!!!!

You did not even jump into the conspiracy of that thread, just like a politician. Are you concerned about youtube ad revenue?? Hillary Clinton has thousands of bodies under her belt. Who in the #ing right mind would have any sympathy, be it feigned or not, for that?? Her position in history two hundred years from now will glaringly illustrate the numbers and visuals of dead based on her actions, and her demonic laughter at the bladed sodomy assassination of the nation state's leader.

Even an amateur fake pipe bomb is too good a demise for her. However, I have always settled that a bullet to the brain is the merciful way out.

Maybe you should direct your investigative powers on to that American citizen and his two year old son that were assassinated with their uncle. As you can see, that was not the work of an amateur with pipe bombs either. It was a professional hit, and I am at a roadblock about to turn to free online public records search on all three to see if they have connections to Defense department or defense contractors. Because that story stinks fishier than this possible Eastern axis psy ops attack of pipe bombs in the mail.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Seems rather suspicious given the fact that after all these years, now is the time for bombs to start showing up making the headlines.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

And for the record.
I disagree with Grambler just about everything. But star and a flag for this thread and your responses. Wish ATS was more like this, me included.
edit on 24-10-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

First I don’t even have my YouTube account monetized

Believe it or not, it’s possible to condemn people calling for the murder of others without a financial incentive

It is not a matter of having sympathy for Hillary

It’s a matter of vigilante murder of political people you disagree with being terrible

You would be the first to scream for vengeance if someone killed trump as an enemy of humanity

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm not saying it is or isnt a false flag...because I certainly don't know...but look how fast heads are spinning.

Media says Kavanaugh, we all say Kavanaugh.
Media says Khashoggi, we all say Khashoggi.
Media says caravan, we all say caravan.

You ever acted like you were gonna throw a ball and watch a dog chase after the imaginary throw? I have...it's how I got him to look away so i could do something else. Distractions and diversions.

Again, not saying this is what it is...but it sure as hell LOOKS that way.

Today we'll get Rosenstein's behind closed doors "testimony" and all the accompanying BS. All the actual meat and potatoes of what's been happening in this country the last 3 to 4 years gets washed away in the madness.

Look at pre 9/11 America...then look at post 9/11...

A2D

(post by worldstarcountry removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BREAKING: CNN bureau in NYC just received a suspicious package.
Building evacuated.

Does that means no fake news today?

Yay!

On note: I condemn any kind of violence against anyone and anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ah, my fault CS I need to read things better

Yea I generally agree, I threw false flag out there as pure speculation only. I should've made it clear I don't have any evidence or even inclination to show that is true. I just speculated it as one of a dozen possibilities. No I think its clear with who was targeted that some RW'er is probably indeed responsible

I am not surprised it has gotten to this point. And no it does not mean I support it in any way, I just am not surprised. With the ramping up rhetoric and actual incidents, we should've seen this coming from a mile away. And that so many of us did is what is really scary, because what else are we right about?

It looks very much so like a civil war is imminent. Talk me out of that idea, change my mind.. I really hope you or someone can, because I can't see anything but escalation coming from these idiots. And I'm not just talking about lefties, we got plenty of idiots to

But as it looks to me right now, the rest of us are going to get swept into (or affected by) a conflict we never wanted anything to do with. And frankly, it is mainly because a certain segment of the left has decided to try to deny the right their peaceful revolution through the ballot box (which is what Trump's election was)

It is tough when stuff like this happens, because you have to do denounce it. You have to. Can't risk some idiot reading anything other than total admonition, otherwise they could interpret it as a message of support. But for the love of God, I can't believe the left would risk this country over a political agenda disagreement, which they've whipped their base into hysterics over with terms like "fascism" and "racism" (which are entirely untrue or at least equally unproven)

The whole damn thing stinks to high Heaven, CS. Not because I think its a false flag (of course can't rule that out either), but because we are sleep walking into a damn civil war

And unless we want our country to look like Syria or another third world dump, It is high time we get our damned act together and stop being pathetic political partisans ripping the seams of our Union apart. Damnit.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'll go one step further.

Should this turn out to be someone on the right taking it too far, I won't use that to paint the right as a whole.

This is how we got to where we are.

People cherry pick to push their narrative.

The guy who took a gun to the baseball field doesn't represent the left as a whole, we all know a vast majority of the left didn't support that or wouldn't do it themselves.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
First things first: I hereby denounce anyone who even considers sending anything harmful to any political figure. Whoever sent these bombs should be subjected to the full extent of the law.

----------------------------------------------

Timing...

I'm hearing reports on Fox (can't get a link just yet) that at least one of these was an actual bomb, but malfunctioned due to "an error in design." I find that interesting, as a purposeful error in design would render the bomb inert, but make it look like an actual assassination attempt.

Two weeks before the midterms... just when the "blue wave" is turning red... yeah, I'm suspicious.

That said, and seeing as I have zero proof, even zero evidence other than the circumstantial evidence stated above, this could be an incompetent conservative as well. As has been said, there are looney toons on both sides of the aisle. I'm hoping to get more technical data on what the design flaw was... that would be telling (but it also likely won't happen).

Regardless, this is a shameful episode in US history. If it was a false flag, someone did endanger lives. Any explosive can be set off accidentally, even with a design flaw. If it was not, then the perpetrator is NOT a true conservative as I define it. A true conservative would not stoop to such actions sans direct confrontation, and would not stoop to such cowardly tactics even with direct confrontation.

But it did do one thing: I actually tuned in to CNN for a while to see what was happening from the source. If it's a false flag, they either were out of the loop or they need a Grammy for their acting ability. It looks like the building is indeed evacuated and auxiliary offices are being used; all video seems to be coming from the street, only audio and occasional shots from the anchors. Both audio and video bear indications of a lack of bandwidth. Now, that's either because they had no warning and their bandwidth is pretty limited outside their main office, or they cut the bandwidth back before they left to give that impression. I tend to think CNN should have pretty good bandwidth even in this situation.

Hmmm... just noticed, that bandwidth issue is not affecting the banner or the crawl. Do those originate from the main office? Seems someone would need to be manning that...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I can't believe that is a "revolutionary" or controversial idea to some people Gram

I always figured it just went without saying

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I didn't want to write this, but it is exactly spot on

such cowardly tactics even with direct confrontation.

Seconded

Nothing honorable about an indiscriminate killer like a letter bomb/roadside IED/etc

I can't stand the Clintons or Soros, but anyone who would attack an unarmed non-combatant especially with indiscriminate killers like explosives shouldn't call themself a patriot
edit on 10/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
[snipped]

Yes I have called Hillary our repeatedly for her reaction to ghadiffis murder

I still oppose calling for bombs to be sent to her
edit on 10.24.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed quote of removed post

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join