It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at Clinton home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Bomb sent to White House too.

7:10 AM PT -- The FBI now says a bomb was also sent to The White House and the device contained "projectiles." And, the FBI now says all of the bombs are connected ... presumably to the same perpetrator(s).

www.tmz.com...

Sounds like we have an anarchist at work.

You mean like that group that believes the governmental officials should be picked "at random" instead of elected?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Fox just reported Secret Service denies reports of a package sent to the White House.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the false flag posts are fun and 100% expected here. lol

Well, we are talking about the left. There's been numerous instances of them faking hate crimes. I definitely wouldn't put it past them. That's pure speculation at this point though, nothing indicates that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: IAMTAT
its the Iranians then. If its going to the white house, plus the other targets, its got to be Iran.

One would think Iranians have better bmb-making technology.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Grambler
oh on the contrary. Eventually if I keep this up, others will share that sentiment and someone on SSRI's will carry out the mission. Its a numbers game, all we have to do is bombard enough people with encouraging remarks and it will trigger a psycho to act upon it in a copy cat fashion.

I find it appalling that you are more concerned about fake mail bombs than three people being killed in an actual car bomb in Pennsylvania, and nobody has any interest in investigating that. That bomb actually detonated and killed three people, and it was a professional grade car bomb with 100% obliteration. That is what is truly appalling.

SO do tell, what is more concerning, fake mail bombs targeting the destroyers of societies, or real car bombs killing American citizens that get swept under the rug and ignored by MSM?? Their local news barely even investigated it beyond the first couple of days.

Why are they mutually exclusive?

Are you implying anything I don’t specifically mention I have no problem with?

So I guess you don’t care about all of the people being murdered with guns based in the fact you only talked about that car bomb

Of course that is nonsense

You advocating bombing people is terrible, and trying to justify it by showing others killed in a bomb is a deflection and nonsense

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
All these people gathering outside the building at CNN is a really bad idea. Terrorists are known to do secondary attacks on crowds after an initial incident.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The sad thing is that both parties have their share of deranged followers it is truly hard to know if this was done by the left or right, or just a plain ol' crazy person.

I'm gonna go with "God did it." Final answer.

A2D

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Again I have no sympathy for domestic enemies. I can't and won't condone the violence, but it is hardly difficult to understand.

I believe we are witnessing tectonic shifts in this country. This is so much more than mere politics/political/election issues at this point.

And the Democrats have largely lead us to this point through their nonsense "resist" BS along with a small but compliant faction among our own party. Damn them all for it.

edit on 10/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Again I have no sympathy for domestic enemies.

Who is the enemy in this case? Do elaborate.

link   

Again I have no sympathy for domestic enemies.

So you are ok with people sending bombs to Hillary?

A lot of people think trumo is a domestic enemy, as are his followers

So wouldn’t that mean they too can send bombs to who they think are enemies?

Can’t you see how this fuels extremism on all sides?

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The terrorists who made a bomb

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No I am not OK with the bomb maker at all, I just edited my post to make that clear

I'm fairly pissed at the whole lot of them over it. To blame it entirely on the Dems is a losing proposition, since it is Dems being targeted. It could be a false flag, but to me it seems like some idiot/group of idiots who think they are doing something right

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The terrorists who made a bomb

Oh ok I misread you I greatly apologize

Yes, the bomb maker should be punished to the full extent of the law

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
NBC News tweeted:

BREAKING: Secret Service: Packages sent to Hillary Clinton and former President Obama "were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such;” they were not “at risk of receiving them.”
twitter.com...

They weren't even at risk of receiving them. If these devices are real, it is the poor guys/gals that screen the mail that are in danger.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Anyone making these things would also know they'd never make it to the intended victims.

False Flag is the most probable explanation.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It is OK brother, I re-read it after I wrote it and read it that way too

I am fairly ticked at the ho-hum daily back and forth, because plenty of people have been warning about this escalating and no one is listening. We are sleep walking into outright civil war

Yeah I agree, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible when they are found and they most likely will be. They make themselves a domestic enemy of the US when they pull this extra judicial murder bull #

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Can’t you see that both this and the Soros bomb threat are false flags intended to manipulate the midterms?

So I guess all the attacks on the conservatives lately you guys bitch and whine over on a daily basis are also false flags attacks to manipulate midterms?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Anyone making these things would also know they'd never make it to the intended victims.

Well we don't know, because they just began to investigate.

I won't rule anything out, but I think it is silly to say "it is this, or probably this".

But some of the comments in this thread should should show you there is certainly possibility it wasn't a false flag.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Oh sure reference comments. It is possible to criticize both sides, semi-equally, even though this particular incident one side (seemingly my side) is more responsible than the other. That doesn't always hold true. There are plenty of attacks where the left is "more responsible" or even mostly responsible

That's a stretch to say those of us fed up with double standard, double talk and angr political rhetoric

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It sounded to me more like a message was being sent

Fortunately the much-maligned ATF is actually good at doing their jobs when they aren't harassing gun owners and old military widows. If there is any rare/usual component in the bomb, they will sink the attempted bomber. The battery, the wiring, the casing and any electronics can be traced right back to where they came from and sometimes even to where they were sold if its rare enough

I say its likely a message because surely they have to know these people don't get their own mail

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join