It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found at Clinton home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Grambler
No, but sorry this is not disgusting or terrible. The only thing disgusting is that the Misses did not get to the mail first!

Appalling.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself

You have no right to ever call out people on the other side for violence

Mentalities like yours is what makes extremism on both sides flourish
edit on 24-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Can’t you see that both this and the Soros bomb threat are false flags intended to manipulate the midterms?
Maybe

Did you also say the attacks on republican buildings were false flags by republicans?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. For weeks now we've been hearing from the Right that there's going to be a backlash against the Left. Not to mention the murder fantasies some have expressed on social media (including ATS.) And now that these things are becoming reality suddenly the Right have changed their tune and there's no way someone on the Right could attempt violence on the people they have demonized for years?

Just the other day you guys were raising up the Proud Boys as heroes for attacking people. You even have people on this thread saying that these bombs are a good thing.

But of course they must be a false flag.

Note: This is not directed at you Grambler. You've always come across as a levelheaded individual.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Found "near" the Clinton home in New York.

You mean in the northern hemisphere?

Bombs are bad.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm hearing mixed info on this.
FOX is calling these "suspicious" "potentially explosive" packages.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I thought your masters said we were done with civility?? I am just kicking the lady who said that while she is down on the ground, just like Eric Holder said too.

a reply to: Xcalibur254
not changing my tune at all. I answered the call to be uncivil, and am kicking them down on the ground as also called upon to do.
edit on 10-24-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This was for sure a false flag. It is not like actual people would be for this. No one would ever do something like this or even think this would be a good idea. Well, except all the people in this thread, cheering on the potential explosive device and lamenting that it did not explode with its intended target near.
edit on 24-10-2018 by karmicecstasy because: Everytime you pray for a Clinton to die, an angel gets its wings.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Dang I hope he aint an ats member

What makes you think “he”? It’s a new day, maybe he identifies as a she. Or it’s a she who identifies as a reptilian. Don’t paint us males in a corner like that.
Although statistics say it would be a male, that would be profiling sir! (Ma’am?)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If this is true.... Its an absolute travwsty and in no way should people be reacting or escalating to this point.......

However.

How exactly did a bomb make it through the mail service?????

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha
I thought your masters said we were done with civility?? I am just kicking the lady who said that while she is down on the ground, just like Eric Holder said too.

Although Hillary’s comments on not being civil are bad, that’s a far cry from wishing people be killed with bombs

Step back and calm yourself

You rhetoric is dangerous and does nothing to help your side

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Just the other day you guys were raising up the Proud Boys as heroes for attacking people. You even have people on this thread saying that these bombs are a good thing.

But of course they must be a false flag.

ANTIFA shows up and starts a fight, but you characterize it as "proud boys beat people up". Classic.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The people that do this sort of thing apparently don't realize (or care) that secret service members or mail handlers are most likely to be the potential victims of these stupid acts.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's actually not that unusual to find the victims of *cough* hate crimes are, in fact, the perpetrators. I can think of several recent cases off the top of my head.

Of course, that's not going to be the *finding* here though. Nope.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
How exactly did a bomb make it through the mail service?????

Probably, if this is true, the same way the Unabomber did it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Knowing Hillary as much as I do this is probably self inflicted. She has probably hired someone to make a dud bomb and then called the police to get media attention.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Damm this is where those 18650 battery's that i have been ordering from China went thanks Ebay

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
oh on the contrary. Eventually if I keep this up, others will share that sentiment and someone on SSRI's will carry out the mission. Its a numbers game, all we have to do is bombard enough people with encouraging remarks and it will trigger a psycho to act upon it in a copy cat fashion.

I find it appalling that you are more concerned about fake mail bombs than three people being killed in an actual car bomb in Pennsylvania, and nobody has any interest in investigating that. That bomb actually detonated and killed three people, and it was a professional grade car bomb with 100% obliteration. That is what is truly appalling.

SO do tell, what is more concerning, fake mail bombs targeting the destroyers of societies, or real car bombs killing American citizens that get swept under the rug and ignored by MSM?? Their local news barely even investigated it beyond the first couple of days.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: vinifalou

NBC New York reported that the package is similar to the explosive device found at the home of billionaire philanthropist George Soros on Tuesday.

What are the odds?

I bet she'll make a great of blast tweets on how dangerous the Republicans are and people need to vote for Democrats.

Wait for it...

That does seem interesting.
And it is always "near" the home.

If I were conspiratorial, I might suspect that they themselves arranged this to fire up their base or something.

This.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Seriously, though,...can anyone picture Hillary waddling down stairs in the morning and saying:

"Oh Look, Bill...an anonymous, unmarked, plain brown wrapped package from somewhere in Montana!...Can't wait to open it!"?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No, but sorry this is not disgusting or terrible. The only thing disgusting is that the Misses did not get to the mail first!

So it's ok to send bombs to people you dislike? I'm trying to stay polite but that is one the most "special" things i have heard on ATS for a while, so congratulations i guess...........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join