It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What might be behind the extortion (cause/creation) of the caravan migrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
We all remember the last administration was rumored to have some types of relationship with MS13 and one/some of the cartels, this information came to light a little after the fast and furious scandal and from then there was "talkings" about the CIA possibly being the go between for the administration and the gang/cartels.

All of the news stories in the MSM covering the caravan have all come out with basically the identical story (IDK if this is from one source/reporter or if there is something else going on) of gangs coming to the family and demanding "protection" money and in other cases other "fees" and then threaten them with either death or the killing of a family member. So they all somehow decided to leave on the same day, starting with a few hundred in one city and then growing to much larger numbers within the day or so.

What I want to know is whether this is a single story or possibly a few stories that effected a few families and then they decided to round up their friends/peers & others in similar financial situation and then decided to set off for the US. Was this story shared between the initial group and then spread among the other people as they joined? OR did this gang decide to set the same collection date for ~1,000 people and ratchet up the demands and threat of violence all in one fell swoop. Having practiced violence against the "normal" citizens, the people were rightfully scared.

Now of the two options, if it was the latter, this seems like a tactical move by the gang to give them the push to make the trek to the US. Could this have been at the behest of an outside party? But why would they do this if they are loosing their source of protection $? Maybe they are getting paid or will receive future benefits such as the loss of the people's businesses & homes (which they can then buy/use/operate) which they would take over and possibly use to launder their drug/gun/trafficking $$.

This caravan story has the same feeling as almost every other major event news story, like it is written at the last minute and without a lot of deep thought. All the events like school shootings, LV, MH370, Benghazi, etc - all of those most people can tell we are being lied to and being given a partial story possibly mixed with lies. This event feels the same way and it doesn't matter which party is in the white house/senate/house - they all seem to feel similar.

I'm just trying to figure out what may have initiated this unreasonable trek when going to an embassy to claim asylum would have been easier, safer and possibly have a higher chance of success. Or why didn't they go to any of the other Spanish speaking countries like Panama or Colombia, both have a per capita wage about 4-5x higher than Honduras and their economies are doing well with a 146% increase & 30% increase in GDP over the last 10 years respectively. Both countries are much safer than Honduras/El Salvador. From there they could apply for immigration visas to the US if they wished.

I'm trying to understand what is so attractive about the US all of the sudden, a country many of these people supposedly have claimed to hate (IDK if they hate the people or politics of the US), especially taking on such a long "march" (while looking like they didn't plan to walk more than a few miles - who decides to walk 2500 miles in plastic flip flops or plastic crocs?) being still hurricane season and with winter approaching, carrying almost no supplies and in some cases making children endure this behavior.

These people talk about community and how they want to work and help people and often claim "latino's" are very kind to each other, but I don't see any of the surrounding countries offering assistance of any kind, Guatemala, Mexico, or those south of Honduras. If they are so kind and caring about their culture, why don't they offer assistance to those suffering from this extortion, so they don't have to go through all of this.

NONE of this caravan story holds up under examination. There are a lot of stories that try to tug at heart strings and trigger others, but it is all meant to make people react on emotion and not look at the entire picture of what is and isn't happening, and asking why. People should be EXTREMELY mad about this because they are being actively and maliciously manipulated by someone and I fear that these people marching have been fed false promises and are being used as pawns (which might be part of the whole plan. to them make US/Trump look bad). I have a feeling that this might be the workings of the last admin in conjunction with other progressive Ideologues.
edit on 10 24 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yep, we needed your thread
Us warriors for the words of truth

Since we're invincible we see the inventions of the minions

Doesn't it zuck to be a zoros

edit on 24-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Most of these individuals in this caravan are economic immigrants. They know that all of these southern countries will logically and quickly return them back to their parent country. They have hope that the Americans will be more emotional and accepting.

The truth is there is a logical and economical reason for applying limits annually on LEGAL immigration...let alone having borders to guard against illegal immigration. Countries have to work within viable constraints to ensure everyone (immigrants and citizens) will be able to prosper and be an actual benefit to the nation as a whole.

History has shown that desperate individuals (immigrants and citizens) can easily turn to crime to survive and feed themselves. That is definitely not beneficial for any nation.

America is known as the melting pot...but if there is no melting and blending if one adds too many ingredients into that pot too fast.

To get back to topic, the supposed cause /creation for this caravan is simply an emotional plea and most likely exaggerated...simply to sway Americans emotionally.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
who got the snowball rolling....

my best guess is a number of community/ neighborhood Organizers (yeah just like Barack Obama was before he launched into politics)

there is a local to Hondouras, advocacy group ... something named Pueblo-something...who started the 'March/Caravan' giving out money-to-participate to a bunch of communities filled with the poor & threatened to join in the March to the USA border (where the group would have safety-in-numbers) in a very televised Caravan-to-Freedom journey

meantime the deep-state-Octopus (of the Globalist Elites) piled on the Soros financed
People's-March-to-freedom... resulting in the addition of thousands of young, fighting age males, swelling the ranks of the Caravan-to-freedom = 'Election Caravan'...

this future mob will continue to morph into an Invasion Army as the USA border nears in the next 2 weeks or Nov. 6th 'Surge date'

edit on th31154038384924242018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is huge, guys. I found this video while looking at my home page this morning. Look at the video at 12 seconds. Guess what, fliers were being handed out in Nicaragua essentially inviting people to the US for jobs. This is nothing but a set up and those folks are the pawn. How friggin crappy is that??? We need to find out who did this? Any one have any more info?

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Most of these individuals in this caravan are economic immigrants. They know that all of these southern countries will logically and quickly return them back to their parent country. They have hope that the Americans will be more emotional and accepting.

The truth is there is a logical and economical reason for applying limits annually on LEGAL immigration...let alone having borders to guard against illegal immigration. Countries have to work within viable constraints to ensure everyone (immigrants and citizens) will be able to prosper and be an actual benefit to the nation as a whole.

History has shown that desperate individuals (immigrants and citizens) can easily turn to crime to survive and feed themselves. That is definitely not beneficial for any nation.

I just wanted to commend you on your ability to reason and use common sense. I really appreciate your thinking, sadly it seems to be getting kind of rare these days. My hope is someone might learn by seeing you reason things out. Keep up the good work!!!

America is known as the melting pot...but if there is no melting and blending if one adds too many ingredients into that pot too fast.

To get back to topic, the supposed cause /creation for this caravan is simply an emotional plea and most likely exaggerated...simply to sway Americans emotionally.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Those poor people in the Caravan! They all look like walking skeletons! Most look like Auschwitz survivors...

/sarc with apologies to the proud Jewish peoples.

top topics

join