It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Translation:
You really really hate Trump, are still smarting over the 2016 election and are frustrated that you can't convince everyone around you of your bullsnip.
Hence you think everyone else has a problem.

Perhaps you should get some better arguments.

edit on 24/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Leave them be.

It's their brief time to celebrate hate and moral bankruptcy before they slither back beneath the rocks.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Translation:
You really really hate Trump, are still smarting over the 2016 election and are frustrated that you can't convince everyone around you of your bullsnip.
Hence you think everyone else has a problem.

Perhaps you should get some better arguments.

No translation required.

Trump lies more than any other President in History.

You enthusiastically support and defend that.

Pretty straight forward. It's not even a political discussion, it's a factual one.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump lies more than any other President in History.

You spelled "Wins" wrong

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What happened here?

What happened to this website?

Ok having been here since late 2006 drawn by 9/11 info we were heading into the 2008 election cycle which ATS people mostly favored Ron Paul and again in 2012 and it wasn't even close.

Here is what I think happened this group tried to win fairly with a nice guy to advance who they thought would be the best for America, when they lost from GOP dirty tricks and media bias, they moved on but they were waiting for somebody that could beat the media and would have a platform more closely related to their ideology.

1)SC Judges
2)2A
3)Border Security and Immigration

No matter who the DNC put up they were never going to be strong on those big 3.

Trump came along and wiped out the media which was music to those 83% that pulled for Ron Paul in 2008/2012.
Some might have initially been Never Trumpers but in the end when they saw just how bad Hillary was/is they figured we need to keep her out. After the Dems doubled down on radical stupidity instead of solid policy, the last of the hold outs came over.

That's where ATS sits in late October 2018, it was a natural progression to where ATS was and is now based on a DNC that has lost it's way. I wish they would come up with solid policies, to counter Trump, but they only have chaos and mobs to offer thus far.

* Romney at 2%

edit on 24-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Did you come back just to start a thread because you're mad at Trump for winning and mad at his supporters for voting for him?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The ATS Trump brigade isn’t reasonable, logical, or sensible.
They have left the reason gene out of their logic.
They're like debating religious fanatics

What’s clear and obvious, the numerable lies of Trump and his foulness they don’t see or even acknowledge

All we can do is keep a light on the truth and expose the evil and darkness of Trump until or if those who are so blind can one day see.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The ATS Trump brigade isn’t reasonable, logical, or sensible. They have left the reason gene out of their logic. They're like debating religious fanatics

Based on your comments and threads, it's beyond clear that this is simple projection.

Speaks to credibility of your assertion and opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Scaramucci says Trump is a 'liar

www.cnn.com...

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said Wednesday that President Donald Trump "is a liar" and that he "should probably dial down the lying." Appearing on "New Day" to promote his new book, "Trump: The Blue-Collar President," Scaramucci was asked by CNN's John Berman about the President's pattern of spreading falsehoods and what he would call someone who spreads lies. Scaramucci said such people are "like a rascal, like a scoundrel." "I asked you what do you call someone who likes to lie? You said a scoundrel," Berman replied. "Another thing you could call someone who likes to lie is a liar. Is he a liar?" "OK, well we both know that he's telling lies. So if you want me to say he's a liar, I'm happy to say he's a liar," Scaramucci said.

Homework for the Trump brigade

1 million times write

Trump is a liar

Here at least one of his supporters is recognizing the truth, that's a start

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Is Trump a liar, yes or no

Does he lie a whole lot

yes or no

If you can't answer that you have nothing to say

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeah.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They know he lies. But it's ok. They like to be lied to.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Is Trump a liar, yes or no

Yes

If you can't answer that you have nothing to say

Despite your pretentious postings, you have zero authority to say so either way.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ATS isn't behind anything, only an idiot would...

Ok.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I do not envy you for creating this thread, but what you say is true.

Why do I not envy you? Because this is pages and pages of armchair warriors who will now focus all their extremist anger onto you.

ATS has failed in curbing extremism and guiding people into civilized discussion. Mud Pit needs to go. And staff need to ban everyone who continually berate and ridicule readers of opposing opinions. Not doing so only creates the situation we are currently in -- hordes of angry fundamentalists chasing any original thought away from the website.

And besides, I don't see the staff doing anything to make it better anyway... they quite frequently fan the flames and make things only worse. Maybe it's good for business, who knows.

S&F for your courage in posting this. You may very well get yourself banned for taking a stand against the machine.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

They’re NOT going to do that because it’s a numbers thing.

It’s not their fault if outside forces intrude on their undertaking, political hysteria and demagogic politics are what sells now.

This Trump era is a dark phenomenon in the mold of many past dark eras

It will likely pass, if not then the country WILL be destroyed soon

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Nope not that I know of. I just am so much better off financially and my economic future so much better I can afford it finally.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

It was lies and I already sourced lies in the op.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I sourced the first lie I saw in the op and it turned out to be a lie by op, Trump told the truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The left Loves the violence and refused to condemn it and asked for more Trump condemns it all and the right is hate filled. Haha .... Wow.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Go peddle your doom and gloom to progressives, the rest of us are too busy tanning.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join