It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Smells like MAGA

I agree with you on that 100% brother!!

MAGA

My
Administration
Got
Arrested

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
"I love political conspiracies"
"Especially when they come true"

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I think you are 100% correct, and that it is the reason a lot of people do not post on ATS anymore.

ATS have in many ways become a echo chamber for the Trump fanatics instead of a forum for discussion.

Had another account for years before this one, but it wasn't possible to recover after my email was hacked and I changed it, so I've been around for some years. My former account was "skurknilsen".

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I love that "list of lies" they are compiling that is, itself, full of lies.

Also, if Fox kept a running tally of Obama's lies it would've been "racist".

Every President lies. The idea that this one lies more is the same phenomenon as where people think there is more crime today because the news covers it more. You just see it more.

But, believe all the propaganda you want.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

ATS is a bubble for far-right-wings and extremists. I like the science-threads, the funny ones and everything about ufos. All the rest is just personal frustration, paranoia and hate. Sometimes funny to read, but most of the time strange and way over the top.

That is the problem with left wing, open border everything goes peoples anyone who does not agree is classed as far right even those of color. Is it allowed to be somewhat Conservative ?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Aazadan

you should report any recruiting as it violates our T&C.

I think I did report it, but it’s not really important because it’s not ATS policies that are the problem, rather it’s the demographics of people who want to discuss this stuff. It’s a lot like the Bolshevik rebellion.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Its all per the script... Remember "ALLS 'Fair' in Love & War, but especially true when You LOVE making a war AGAINST Your own people...

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

foreignpolicy.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What you see today on ATS started with GWB. Back then the government was engineering H1N1 as a mass casualty event, d.u.m.b research was popular, Bush was a fascist that was going to declare marshal law to delay the election. Then we got into the obama years where the MSM was silent on all of his wrong doings so there were a bunch of alien threads. Now ats is basically a big mud pit.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

In the past year I have gone to universal Orlando, Disney world, DC, and la and universal Hollywood and going back to Disney world next month.

So you are saying in the last year the prices at Disney, hotels and air fare has dropped dramatically?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Kinda slanderous isn't this dude? It's a user generated site. If the loud percentage happens to be Trump supporters that doesn't speak for the rest of the membership. THAT would be the majority.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What happened here is that Hilary ran for President and got ther ass handed to her for being a liar, criminal, untrustworthy self seeing....
And Trump, not that he should have been the first choice but was, won because the other idiots let Hilary run against Trump

What happened, what should have happened, that woman lost and Trump the better of the two options won. The better person won, tough

This, ☝

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My opinion is that Trump dangled carrotsin the form of tax cuts and some bought into it. Nevermind all of the environmental problems that we will have to endure in the possible near future due to Trump's undoing of environmental pacts and regulations. Who needs the environment when there is just so much winning?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You know you're winning when Democrats keep crying this loud.

I love the smell of victory in the morning.... Smells like MAGA.

I'll have a little of that MAGA in my coffee, please.

For the record, I'm ANTI Political. Both sides suck. I always say we should go back to being a monarchy and then if we have an issue, just like old France... Bastille Day!

So yeah... I'm not far-anything. I'm a libertarian by definition but I have no affiliation with any political figure. ...and still, I can see the good that Trump has done thus far.

As a bonus, I get to see a free dog and pony show in our government. Trump can make an ass of himself all he wants as long as he causes a $#!& storm in the process that shows what kind of joke our government is. He can throw as many hissy fits as he wants. It's not his action I'm interested in but the childlike reaction of all those opposing him.

Maybe you guys need to step away from Trump for a moment and look at your own party. You'll see a bunch of sniveling crybabies screaming at the top of their lungs because they can't have their way.

All because of a PoTUS, for once in our history, isn't LIKE THEM! That's the most important part of it all!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I can hear orangutan noises coming form the the Big white house over there!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Back away from CNN / MSNBC, etc..
Your eyes will open.

Love this comment!!!

Does not attempt to address the point of the article at all. Does not address the multiple proven lies OP pointed out.

This post just confirms what the OP is talking about, the majority of users here are so delusional that they believe they don’t need to question what the conservative news and Trump is feeding them.

It’s so crazy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Your sources are wapo, politifact and a broken link.

So essentialy all you're saying is

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It’s a common theme on this site now that if a conservative hears something they don’t like they are not intellectually capable of debating the topic so they stick their heads in the sand and cray FAKE NEWS! or liberal media!

But guess what here is video of the Agent Orange saying exactly what the article quoted him saying, image that, liberal media telling the truth.

LINK

As for the rest of it here is a link to a government website confirming the amount of exports that politifact used to confirm the lie. I guess the deep state is lying just for liberals here?

Link

I came back here expecting adult debates and what I found was Recess at the school for the dumb and blind. It’s very sad.

edit on 24-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

"Well, we both know that he's telling lies. So if you want me to say he's a liar, I'm happy to say he's a liar," Scaramucci replied.

thehill.com...
edit on 10/24/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: watchitburn

Your sources are wapo, politifact and a broken link.

So essentialy all you're saying is

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It’s a common theme on this site now that if a conservative hears something they don’t like they are not intellectually capable of debating the topic so they stick their heads in the sand and cray FAKE NEWS! or liberal media!

But guess what here is video of the Agent Orange saying exactly what the article quoted him saying, image that, liberal media telling the truth.

LINK

As for the rest of it here is a link to a government website confirming the amount of exports that politifact used to confirm the lie. I guess the deep state is lying just for liberals here?

Link

I came back here expecting adult debates and what I found was Recess at the school for the dumb and blind. It’s very sad.

6 years ago it was like a liberal fest on this site.

Honestly, all the people crying now were the ones gloating then.

The simplest way for me to put it, to all those crying:

Suck it up snowflake, you got at least 6 more years to deal with it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

How does that even address the OPs points of Trump lying? Calling Trump out on his BS is now "crying".

Any opinion opposing Trump means your a CNN snowflake liberal sore loser right??

You trump supporters fail to defend trump's lies so you put anyone calling out trump into a little liberal MSM box so you don't have to deal with it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join