It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul
Que? Who are all those names you mentioned. The Koch brothers want to let everybody choose their option ?? Because that is what I said. I don't know really what you are on about, but if you want to live on $700 a month when your 70 thats on you. I would prefer to grow it to a larger sum with my direction.

My mama can get her small checks, I would prefer to make sure they will actually be a livable amount with self direction when I can redeem it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: dawnstar
Im all for making social security privatization an option. I can get better returns that way. What I am saying is, if old folk want to keep a per-determined monthly allocation allow them too. But those of us who want to self-direct the funds for growth before we need it should also have that option. I do better when I self direct accounts than when I leave it to the brokers/banks.

a reply to: PublicOpinion
I was not aware we waged a war on terror in Central America. Could you point me to all the destruction we dropped on them from the air??

There we go, the truth has come out. You're a buncha libertarian dbags! You don't care about our government or our constitution, you just want to get what you can take.

Yay the Kochs outta the bag, now we can be honest.

You don't care.

You don't care about any of it.

Societies gotta crash so you can get your deregulated utopia.

Uhoh, the Kochs don't care about you, you're just a useful idiot for them. Burn it all down and you'll be stuck in the ashes with the rest of us.

Wait, wait, do you even realize how beholden to the Kochs you are? Because they are creepy hidey ninja financiers.

Let's start with an easy one and move up to harder ones, can you spot the Koch shill:
Crowder
Kirk
Jones
Carlson
[all of the above?]

But "Muh Gunz!"
Soros!!!!!1!!

Your brains so clean I could eat off it.

You do realize that the Koch Bros didn't support Trump at all, right? And they still don't.

Societies gotta crash so you can get your deregulated utopia

Yes, because Government Controled and Run economies have been so efficient. We need more regulations to grow our economy. That's the ticket to prosperity.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Nothing has been privatized? Nothing at all?

Right. Everything is fine and the war on drugs worked out perfectly, just like the war with terror did.

Next!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I joined this site in 2003.

Back then everyone hated both sides. They knew both sides were corrupt. This is when George Bush was running against John Kerry. They were both Skull and Bones. It was very obvious they were on the same side.

Fast forward to today. Trump is busting pedophile rings all over the world. He's trying to end human trafficking. HIllary and her friends at the FBI and CIA have been exposed for protecting pedophile rings for the last 15 years at least.

This is the only reason I have hope that Trump will arrest the criminal cabal. (Obama/Clinton/Bush criminal families)

Look at all the CEO's and politicians that have been fired or resigned under Trump.

Also check out the MSM. The mainstream media hates Trump. WE ALL HATE THE MSM because we know 100% they are liars and are trying to destroy America.

This is why people support Trump. Mostly because the lying MSM hates him. It's a sign he's on the right track.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It changed around 5 years ago. The right wing scum showed up with their bots in tow and took over. This isn’t the first place to be over over ran by them. They create the illusion of a majority, when it fact they are nothing more than a minority of nut jobs. a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Nothing has been privatized? Nothing at all?

Right. Everything is fine and the war on drugs worked out perfectly, just like the war with terror did.

Next!

Next?!?

I guess I wasn't clear enough.

Please state Specifically what has been privatized that is causing you so much anguish.

Have vast swaths of the economy been privatized?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
It changed around 5 years ago. The right wing scum showed up with their bots in tow and took over. This isn’t the first place to be over over ran by them. They create the illusion of a majority, when it fact they are nothing more than a minority of nut jobs. a reply to: Southern Guardian

Couldn't have anything to do with the policies that were being implemented, right?

Everyone just Loved President Obama's agenda, that's why Hillary won.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Couldn't have anything to do with the policies that were being implemented, right?

Everyone just Loved President Obama's agenda, that's why Hillary won.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Looks like Silicon Valley hired all the wrong people if our bots can destroy any argument you real people on the left can come up with.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Obviously not in your alternative universe, no.

Have vast swaths of the economy been privatized?

Only morons pose 'questions' like that, you better expect to be treated as such.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well, it sounds to me like you should listen to the orderlies, take your meds, and get back in your padded room.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hey I'm not a bot, thats dehumanizing.

Just realize all these "bots" can see through the lies spewed out by the MSM.

For instance
9/11
Building 7
The endless war on "Terror"
JFK
Vegas Shooting
Sandy Hook
Obamas entire Presidency
Clintons entire presidencey
Both bush's entire presidency.
No mention of Skull and Bones John Kerry and George Bush
Cover ups of human trafficking
Hillary going to win the election
whatever Anderson Cooper does

Your watching a scripted TV show the bankers and corporations lost control of.

Bottom line is the Mainstream Media has been caught in so many lies it is impossible for sane people to trust anything they say. It's all such obvious bs controlled by massive corporations and the private banking system.

edit on 24-10-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You can scream the sky is falling all you want it's not and it won't. My pay can't decrease and my job security is almost 100%.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Sorry, I did no such thing thing. If you want to say he shouldn't get credit then feel free to. When you claim he lied about the numbers then you are pushing fake news lies.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I love when liars tell us we should be suspicious of liars.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Dude, read what you just typed with an objective eye.

Sounds a little nuts don't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Everybody says ATS is full of smart people. If we support President Trump must be an intelligent choice.

So go cry...

If you, or I, or any of us think we're smart, then we're definitely not. And if you have to go spouting off that you're smart, then you're also not. Sorry to burst your bubble there sparky.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

On a conspiracy theory website? Nope, not nuts. Also eminently possible. Read: Not likely, but def possible.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I trust no politician.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Racist & all the other names POTUS has been called didn't work, so now they try LIAR. ha ha h ahaa

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join