It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

In the past year I have gone to universal Orlando, Disney world, DC, and la and universal Hollywood and going back to Disney world next month.

Under Obama I went to la for my wife's sisters wedding and could not afford to pay for a hotel so camped out in her aunt's living room.

MAGA.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
A bunch of lunny lefties and mainstream thinking republicans took over the boards

Welcome to the new paradigm

link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You have a bunch of ats members agreeing with you but ats is a alt right hate filled Trump supporting haven.

I hear crap from both sides and just because people don't agree with you or hate the president doesn't mean ats is far right wing. Blame liberal media for the rally of the right or just close your eyes.

Don't you know? Everyone who disagrees with the Progressive Democratic globalist viewpoint is a Satanic Russian Nazi?

Doesn't that make you pine for putting said Progressive Democrats back in power? I'm sure they will be generous to those who opposed them, judging from their rhetoric.

link   
a reply to: Peeple

Except it's market confidence that is spurring the economy. No change in policy necessary. Policy changes can only make it that much better.

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And what exactly are you doing that benefits so much from Trump? I say you're lying.

The stocks are all going down.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't give a rats ass what you think. I started my job in 2009 and didn't get a raise for 5 years because of Obama's terrible policies and destruction of market confidence. I make 50% more now and most of it came after Trump. I work less hours, got off night shift, and still make a lot more. Moved from a suburb directly into Charleston 4br 2000sqft house that's twice what I paid for my house under Obama.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Good for you. Enjoy it while you can. It will all crumble and fall in a year or two, I hope for you you'll stay lucky.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Entitlements are bankrupting the US.

if by entitlements you mean social security and medicare, then you are so wrong!! it was previous administrations' using those funds as their personal bank to draw from for every new program, every new war, every new tax break, that put the gov't in hock to the fund. and it will be the gov't's unwillingness to pay back that debt that will bankrupt the fund!!! of course, one could argue that refusing to pay back the money borrowed is defaulting on a debt, so I guess in the end, maybe our gov't will go bankrupt along with the fund? at a minimum, I imagine it might rank the gov'ts credit rating down a good deal. I mean if our gov't is refusing to pay back the money borrowed from their own people and leave their elderly out in the cold, well, why would they hesitate to refuse to pay back china or any other country or business they owe money to???

also, if you are truly concerned with the gov't debt, you have to explain to me just how reducing the gov't's revenues by giving giant tax cuts which went mostly to the top income earners of the country actually helps reduce that debt. you could cut all funds coming from the gov't revenue (outside of the social security taxes that the fund brings in, so basically refuse to pay back the money that is needed to continue providing benefits to the people), and it still probably wouldn't reduce the budget. heck, if you are lucky, it might come close to covering the loss that was resulted from the tax cuts!!

so, why don't you just be honest about it. you want to defraud people's elderly parents and grandparents and place the burden of their care onto their kids, who probably didn't really see anything close to the return from those tax cuts to cover that care, so the richest among us can buy another luxury yatch or whatever tickles their fancy!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

And who wants a new job when you need two and a half just to get by?

That's your comeback arguement? To hell with lower employment, that won't solve anything?

What's your solution then, let more impoverished migrants in to solve this problem?

Amazing.

Roll back the neocons coup of privatization and disturb the neolibs blind obedience to this Brave New Oligarchy for starters.

We're in the 18th year of war with terror and you're still loosing your sh!t about the migration said policies created? Oh the irony!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I must say one thing for you OP, your threads do promote discussion, and become quite popular.

To bad you rarely participate in them.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Im all for making social security privatization an option. I can get better returns that way. What I am saying is, if old folk want to keep a per-determined monthly allocation allow them too. But those of us who want to self-direct the funds for growth before we need it should also have that option. I do better when I self direct accounts than when I leave it to the brokers/banks.

a reply to: PublicOpinion
I was not aware we waged a war on terror in Central America. Could you point me to all the destruction we dropped on them from the air??

edit on 10-24-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
What happened was a lot of the posters who lean left on ATS thought it was ok to label anyone else that doesn’t have the same political opinion as a racist, nazi, stupid, etc. So people like me finally signed up to assist them in their partisanship. I guess they weren’t ready for their echo chamber to be blown apart and now we get these threads all the time. You guys made your bed, now sleep in it. Have a nice day!

UMMM I think you have that completely backwards. And if that was your reason for joining ATS I politely ask you to leave.

Inclusion, right? 😉

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
What happened here?

Do whatever, complain about whatever ya know? But don't ever come on here, as a Trump supporter OR a sympathizer, and tell me you oppose the establishment and government lies.... because this guy sitting in the highest office of the land is following the same trend, 10 FOLD. Stop lying about where you stand.

Translation:

"Waaa, waaa, waaa...I want my milk and cookies."

Okay, this may come as a surprise to you (but it's not, because it's been spelled out to you before on myriad occasions), but it's okay to support Trump in some things and be critical of him in others.

But here's another dose of reality: All politicians lie and all presidents inflate numbers concerning jobs and trade. But what really matters is what they're doing and how it is reflected by the health of the nation, and right now, regardless of your little milk-and-cookies childish rant, America is continuing to trend upward in most ways that matter to the daily lives of the people under Trump's presidency.

Yes, you can argue an issue here or an issue there, but on the whole, good things are happening.

That doesn't mean that I blindly support Trump or "the establishment," and it certainly doesn't mean that you have the authority to tell people on ATS what they should or shouldn't "ever come on here ... and tell [you]."

Get over yourself, and stop reading whichever website linked you to that Politi"fact" page and got your little panties all in a progressive wad.

And stop waving the flag of ideology every chance that you get--it's as much a poison to this site as anything else that you're citing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

He claimed the creation of a million jobs. This turned out to be a bold faced lie.

You liberals are so pathetic calling truth lies.

President Trump touted the fact that 1,074,000 jobs have been added to the economy since he took office on social media Wednesday... that number is accurate

fortune.com...

Just incredible.

Incredible how you flipped this. You either didn't read the article you posted, or you are trying to lie your way out of your presidents lies.

While that number is accurate according to numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, experts warn that it may not be the best measure for taking the temperature on the economy, and certainly not an accurate reflection of Presidential efforts.

Employment has been steadily increasing since at least 2013, says Jennifer Hunt, former Chief Economist of the U.S. Department of Labor, and any president—not just Trump—is likely not to have as big of an impact on job creation statistics as they might claim.

fortune.com...

This is just the second and third paragraph of the article you quoted out of context.

You've been caught bending the truth at the very least.

Typical.
edit on 10/24/2018 by whargoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Your sources are wapo, politifact and a broken link.

So essentialy all you're saying is

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I was not aware we waged a war on terror in Central America. Could you point me to all the destruction we dropped on them from the air??

I know, you never supported the contras and drug cartels.

"I did not trade arms for hostages (and tons of coc aine)"

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: dawnstar
Im all for making social security privatization an option. I can get better returns that way. What I am saying is, if old folk want to keep a per-determined monthly allocation allow them too. But those of us who want to self-direct the funds for growth before we need it should also have that option. I do better when I self direct accounts than when I leave it to the brokers/banks.

a reply to: PublicOpinion

There we go, the truth has come out. You're a buncha libertarian dbags! You don't care about our government or our constitution, you just want to get what you can take.

Yay the Kochs outta the bag, now we can be honest.

You don't care.

You don't care about any of it.

Societies gotta crash so you can get your deregulated utopia.

Uhoh, the Kochs don't care about you, you're just a useful idiot for them. Burn it all down and you'll be stuck in the ashes with the rest of us.

Wait, wait, do you even realize how beholden to the Kochs you are? Because they are creepy hidey ninja financiers.

Let's start with an easy one and move up to harder ones, can you spot the Koch shill:
Crowder
Kirk
Jones
Carlson
[all of the above?]

But "Muh Gunz!"
Soros!!!!!1!!

Your brains so clean I could eat off it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: YouSir
But to be honest there are a lot of threads calling anyone that leans left all kinds of mean names.

Ummm...which are equally balanced by the obverse...

They're all just labels used to dehumanize and score cheap points...and sometimes they are mean...really mean...

But what does that really...mean...?

It means that an individual is so invested in...caring...for their conversational other...that they try shock value tactics by means of labeling...because if there ever was a real point to the conversation in the first place...that point was voided...it became moot...and the argument...not to mention the point of the conversation...lay defeated on the barroom floor...among the peanut shells...those empty shells used to polish and oil infuse the wood due to being crushed beneath the heel of whatever the hell the conversation was all about in the first place...

Which ultimately never mattered as backs were slapped and bleary...blurry...inebriate protestations of..."I love you man" were want to fall from once opposed faces...

Then the next labeled topic was foisted upon the masses...as the first was summarily forgotten...and social experiment #3057 was checked...in all the appropriate boxes...of course...

Ah...life among the herd...makes it difficult to be heard...

Word...?

YouSir

Elegant metaphoring! Do you NeLP?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It should turn into a hate fest towards the OP--because when he incessantly whines and moans about his perceived hypocrisies in other people, he fails to see the same hypocrisies originating from himself, which are more abundant than Trumps lies.

I'm all about calling out politicians on their lies, but the OP is so petty about what he calls out (and authoritarian in their way of doing it) that it comes across as comical and petulant at the same time.

And when you post a rant in the MudPit, that automatically makes one's motives suspect--he's just looking to start a bickering match. So be it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

And who wants a new job when you need two and a half just to get by?

That's your comeback arguement? To hell with lower employment, that won't solve anything?

What's your solution then, let more impoverished migrants in to solve this problem?

Amazing.

Roll back the neocons coup of privatization and disturb the neolibs blind obedience to this Brave New Oligarchy for starters.

We're in the 18th year of war with terror and you're still loosing your sh!t about the migration said policies created? Oh the irony!

What exactly has been privatized? Please be specific?

The war on terror that is happening in Central America since 2000? The one with the Sandanistas in power in Nicaragua?
Trump did that in less than two years? Impressive.

Just who exactly did the oligarchs support in this last Presidential Election?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join