It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Lab4Us

I don't hate individualism, I'm anarchist, not left, you failed with your entire post.

If you were truly an anarchist, you wouldn’t be wasting time posting on a board. You’d be out creating anarchy and attempting to fly under the radar. You know, kind of like active SEALS or CIA don’t go around bragging they’re a SEAL or CIA.

For my post to have failed, it sure solicited a response from you. Then again, I’ve never really considered that posts succeed or fail, only that they’re an expression of opinion.

Now again, the broad brush you insist on using to put people in boxes with is why your side is having so much trouble...and clearly indicates you hate individualism. And for someone who claims they don’t have a side, your first post in this thread sure indicates otherwise.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Trusting any of these people who want power over you is foolish.

To quote the great KaHless "great men do not seek power, they have power thrust upon them".

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It hit this place like a plague, and it's creepy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Lol, the lefts position is anarchy.

Apparently, you've never heard of a political compass before...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

I think in terms of star trek characters and isms too, but I think George Washington said something similar, or some other historical big shot, and the writers for the show just klingonized it.

Kind of like Spoc using "Occams razor", and me thinking it was Vulcan long before I considered it being real life human.

LoL

I like shakespeare in the original Klingon....
"You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon."
edit on 10 24 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

you should report any recruiting as it violates our T&C.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Now that you understand, that nothing your paymasters conjure up will usurp our admiration and loyalty of our POTUS, will you give it up?? Will you end the non-stop stream of hateful and sometimes racist propoganda??

We're tired of your racism and facist attitude. And sometimes your a Nazi too.
edit on 10-24-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You have a bunch of ats members agreeing with you but ats is a alt right hate filled Trump supporting haven.

I hear crap from both sides and just because people don't agree with you or hate the president doesn't mean ats is far right wing. Blame liberal media for the rally of the right or just close your eyes.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I apreciate the voices and issues raised about the current sitting government, i cant get over how many people argue that all is well, NO government ever has been transparent, NO governement ever has been for the people

Why would this be government be any different, and the people who like to scream libtard, dims and other phrases to somehow justify all is well, you are clearly having the wool pulled over your eyes.

The regular posters from the Right/Reps should be less disparaging to posters from the left, as if there is no other voice to listen to then all you got is an echo chamber, which no matter what your political leanings are, is no good for anyone.

I only hope the the OP and other left leaning posters continue to post otherwise ATS may as well become Breitbart....Breitbart....Breitbart....echo....echo...echo

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

No one says all is well, they say it's getting better.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

You could have answered that post and explain to me how the criminal liar in office is working for you?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The left leaning members on ats are not victims gtf over it and ignore them or beat them with better arguments.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I like Trump
But I have to disagree with the more nukes statement.. nukes are never the answer and should not be part of the future

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I love when people get it.

I think the sentiment holds true though, if a person wants authority, then they shouldn't have it.

link   

He's not doing sh*t about Saudi Arabia

What and why should he be doing something about Saudi Arabia?
What is different now?

www.amnesty.org...

On 11 July, father-of-two Yussuf Ali al-Mushaikhass was executed along with three other men for terror-related offences in connection with anti-government protests in the Eastern Province between 2011 and 2012. His family only found out about the execution after it had happened when they saw a government announcement on television.

www.nytimes.com...

The kingdom of Saudi Arabia donated more than $10 million.

You were against the saudis then werent you???

link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I think it's a bargaining chip, not what he wants.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

My economic freedom is the best it's ever been. I took more vacations in the past year than Obama's entire presidency.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Aazadan

you should report any recruiting as it violates our T&C.

I have not seen any member trying to recruit anyone for such a thing. But I have seen members saying we should come to arms and some even going as far saying killing. But they so is a manner that doesn’t violate the T&C

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And who wants a new job when you need two and a half just to get by?

That's your comeback arguement? To hell with lower employment, that won't solve anything?

What's your solution then, let more impoverished migrants in to solve this problem?

Amazing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Give it another one or two years when Trump's politics kicks in...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join