It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

So you are saying that the Labor Department factored illegals and the cheaters who employ them into their report? Because my post was about the report. You've got a lot more "definition unraveling" to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I was not referring to your report, just what reality seems to be in your country.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm done with your silly qualified/unqualified detour.
My reality these days is 11-14 hour days 7 days a week for the last month. My normal shop rate is $85 an hour, I've increased it steadily hoping to slow the influx so I can relax a bit. Unfortunately, I'm currently charging $250 an hour and there's been no letup on the work coming through my door. Poor me! Just gotta suck it up and get it done. God bless America

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I'm done with your silly qualified/unqualified detour.
My reality these days is 11-14 hour days 7 days a week for the last month. My normal shop rate is $85 an hour, I've increased it steadily hoping to slow the influx so I can relax a bit. Unfortunately, I'm currently charging $250 an hour and there's been no letup on the work coming through my door. Poor me! Just gotta suck it up and get it done. God bless America

Cheers and another qualified detour would be for you to hire some help - that being good business sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Not according to some of your farmers.

While I'm sure he's talking about skilled labor, needed for legal immigration.... there are some industries that simply are very dependent on illegal immigration labor. (and farming is certainly one of them).

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Believe me I've been down that road. Qualified (there's that word again) help in my line of work is sort of a vanishing breed. Also, the liability for mistakes can be cardiac-inducing expensive. (Bad) experience has taught me to rely on myself. Besides I've only got about ten years to go and I'm done, maybe less at the current rate!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Not according to some of your farmers.

While I'm sure he's talking about skilled labor, needed for legal immigration.... there are some industries that simply are very dependent on illegal immigration labor. (and farming is certainly one of them).

They are only dependent because politicians have created this problem through bad legislation or refusal to create legislation.

There is no reason we should not have a robust seasonal migrant visa to meet our needs.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

$110 billion which was, supposedly, military hardware

Right. And once the illegal NFA/GCA is repealed (but not replaced), they can start selling the same hardware to US Citizens without having to jump through 20 expensive hoops (to purchase already overly expensive weaponry)

Great business deals. Saudi Arabia is responsible for how it uses those weapons, just as anyone else purchasing a weapon is. Not our problem to police the world or tell other nation's how to handle their internal affairs (unless they threaten our security or interests, naturally)

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign nation and may engage in warfare in accordance to its own laws and any treaties it is a signatory to.
edit on 11/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join