It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They are a cancer. They ruin everything they touch and every place they congregate. There is no point in dialogue. They are either bots, or so far gone that it’s pointless.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Are there really enough of Trump's base people to make a difference now? After all, he's not running against Ms. Clinton now, so the game has changed.

Jeez, folks on the left still don't get it.

This really isn't about Trump per se.

It's the simple fact that for the past two years, we've had a GOP controlled Presidency, Senate, and House, and we've got record low unemployment (even in previous sectors most affected), a higher GDP, a stronger economy, better trade deals, and other indicators that the previous POTUS said would take a "magic wand" to get. Hell, even NK has piped down.

And yet, the left wants to CHANGE this? They offer nothing but gridlock, pointless investigations, and government waste as a counter to it. It's ridiculous.

No matter what "side" you are on, voting against what is working is just illogical. The worst part is that you think you are coming from some kind of moral high ground, when your party rigged the primary, concocted a rape story for political gain, and spurred a wave of migrants all for a political agenda. It's pathetic, and frankly, many in the nation are fed up with it, including those formerly of the party (like me).

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Are there really enough of Trump's base people to make a difference now? After all, he's not running against Ms. Clinton now, so the game has changed.

Jeez, folks on the left still don't get it.

This really isn't about Trump per se.

It's the simple fact that for the past two years, we've had a GOP controlled Presidency, Senate, and House, and we've got record low unemployment (even in previous sectors most affected), a higher GDP, a stronger economy, better trade deals, and other indicators that the previous POTUS said would take a "magic wand" to get. Hell, even NK has piped down.

And yet, the left wants to CHANGE this? They offer nothing but gridlock, pointless investigations, and government waste as a counter to it. It's ridiculous.

No matter what "side" you are on, voting against what is working is just illogical. The worst part is that you think you are coming from some kind of moral high ground, when your party rigged the primary, concocted a rape story for political gain, and spurred a wave of migrants all for a political agenda. It's pathetic, and frankly, many in the nation are fed up with it, including those formerly of the party (like me).

I am just an impartial observer and what I see you doing is assuming the opposing party is against all of the existing party's goals, which is not true. If voters got to tick off specific political policies/goals for their country, without knowing which candidate would work to achieve those goals, I am sure the proof would then be in the pudding.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I can agree there. But unfortunately it is kind of a party buy-in. We can't just pick what we like and dislike about a candidate either.

You think we like his moronic tweets and such? We don't....

BUT, we are looking at the bigger picture, and we are willing to put up with the nonsense if it means a better life for all Americans (even the other side of the aisle). The opposing party IS against these goals, as they've voiced their goals loud and clear (impeachment, gridlock, increased taxes, increased spending, etc.). This is why those of us more on the right are just in astonishment of the ones so vehemently on the left. They are willing to sacrifice their own futures because of "feelings", and it's just incomprehensible to many of us.

Yet they keep calling us monsters, and racists, etc. (when their own previous candidate stated, "They all look alike")... I mean....c'mon. Really? WE are the racists? ("Taco Bowl" ring a bell?) Please.

edit on 2-11-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I can agree there. But unfortunately it is kind of a party buy-in. We can't just pick what we like and dislike about a candidate either.

You think we like his moronic tweets and such? We don't....

BUT, we are looking at the bigger picture, and we are willing to put up with the nonsense if it means a better life for all Americans (even the other side of the aisle). The opposing party IS against these goals, as they've voiced their goals loud and clear (impeachment, gridlock, increased taxes, increased spending, etc.). This is why those of us more on the right are just in astonishment of the ones so vehemently on the left. They are willing to sacrifice their own futures because of "feelings", and it's just incomprehensible to many of us.

Yet they keep calling us monsters, and racists, etc. (when their own previous candidate stated, "They all look alike")... I mean....c'mon. Really? WE are the racists? ("Taco Bowl" ring a bell?) Please.

It seems I am watching what one could describe as herd mentality on both sides. Why go that way, America?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What has he gotten done?

Farmers are on the verge of bankruptcy. Auto manufacturers aren't far behind. Exports are down. PrIces are up. Income is down. The market is down. Government spending is up. Government revenues are down. We're hemorrhaging soft power. Our allies are on the verge of abandoning us.

We are in a state of complete and total disaster right now.

Here you go bud, I'm sure you can figure out a way to put a negative spin on this- U.S. job growth jumps; annual wage gain largest since 2009

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

“The report shows a booming U.S. economy with a sufficient whiff of wage inflation to keep the Fed on track to raise rates in December and at least twice next year,” said David Kelly, chief global strategist at JPMorgan Funds in New York.

So basically, because it says on paper that your earning more, their gonna make you pay more... it always equals out in the end.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

“The report shows a booming U.S. economy with a sufficient whiff of wage inflation to keep the Fed on track to raise rates in December and at least twice next year,” said David Kelly, chief global strategist at JPMorgan Funds in New York.

So basically, because it says on paper that your earning more, their gonna make you pay more... it always equals out in the end.

The Labor Department’s closely watched monthly employment report on Friday also showed the unemployment rate steady at a 49-year low of 3.7 percent as 711,000 people entered the labor force, in a sign of confidence in the jobs market

711,000 people now working yet earning the same as when unemployed? Weak spin. Try again.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The Labor Department’s closely watched monthly employment report on Friday also showed the unemployment rate steady at a 49-year low of 3.7 percent as 711,000 people entered the labor force, in a sign of confidence in the jobs market

711,000 people now working yet earning the same as when unemployed? Weak spin. Try again.

Whats the definition of 'employed' in that 711 thousand number you quoted?

I highly doubt even half of those 711,000 people have just gone from being literally unemployed to kicking it up with 50k a year salaries.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

"711,000 entered the labor force". Sounds like they weren't doing any "labor" previously.

Employers, scrambling to find qualified workers, are boosting wages. There are a record 7.14 million open jobs.

I guess now you're going to ask me the definition of "scrambling" huh?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"711,000 entered the labor force". Sounds like they weren't doing any "labor" previously.

Employers, scrambling to find qualified workers, are boosting wages. There are a record 7.14 million open jobs.

I guess now you're going to ask me the definition of "scrambling" huh?

Would 'scrambling' mean hiring undocumented workers?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Doubtful, since it states "qualified workers". But who knows, the left are experts at twisting definitions to suit their needs.

It is what it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Who says qualified workers can't be undocumented workers?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Oh, I dunno, the law maybe? You're doing it by the way (twisting definitions). Awesome!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Some definitions were twisted already, I am trying to unravel them. To: Underpass61
edit on 111CDT01America/Chicago02910130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What has he gotten done?

Farmers are on the verge of bankruptcy. Auto manufacturers aren't far behind. Exports are down. PrIces are up. Income is down. The market is down. Government spending is up. Government revenues are down. We're hemorrhaging soft power. Our allies are on the verge of abandoning us.

Here you go bud, I'm sure you can figure out a way to put a negative spin on this- U.S. job growth jumps; annual wage gain largest since 2009

You do realize that the job growth and the economic recovery started in 2009 right? So I suppose Trump went back in time and told Obama what to do right?

It is true that Trump's policies have contributed to the economic growth but to give all the credit to him is extremely naive.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

"Qualified workers" meet the requirements of the job. Proper documentation would be one of those requirements, correct?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

What has he gotten done?

You do realize that the job growth and the economic recovery started in 2009 right? So I suppose Trump went back in time and told Obama what to do right?

It is true that Trump's policies have contributed to the economic growth but to give all the credit to him is extremely naive.

My original post was in response to this-

originally posted by: Aazadan a reply to: OccamsRazor04 What has he gotten done? Farmers are on the verge of bankruptcy. Auto manufacturers aren't far behind. Exports are down. PrIces are up. Income is down. The market is down. Government spending is up. Government revenues are down. We're hemorrhaging soft power. Our allies are on the verge of abandoning us. We are in a state of complete and total disaster right now.

I never stated Trump should get all the credit. By the same token, can we give some of the blame to Obama for the imaginary crap-hole this poster lives in?
edit on 11 2 2018 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

"Qualified workers" meet the requirements of the job. Proper documentation would be one of those requirements, correct?

Not according to some of your farmers.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join