It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What has he gotten done?

Farmers are on the verge of bankruptcy. Auto manufacturers aren't far behind. Exports are down. PrIces are up. Income is down. The market is down. Government spending is up. Government revenues are down. We're hemorrhaging soft power. Our allies are on the verge of abandoning us.

We are in a state of complete and total disaster right now.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have noticed and have just kept my mouth shut but it’s getting progressively worse. Feel as if there are a bunch of hate filled Trump lovers who hate anyone that isn’t white, rich and male!!!a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

What has he gotten done?

Farmers are on the verge of bankruptcy. Auto manufacturers aren't far behind. Exports are down. PrIces are up. Income is down. The market is down. Government spending is up. Government revenues are down. We're hemorrhaging soft power. Our allies are on the verge of abandoning us.

We are in a state of complete and total disaster right now.

I guess the 8 years under Obama was just peachy.. What you say above all started and festered under Obama with some priming from Bush, so it is hard to suggest Trump did all that and it seems he is the only one that wants to fix anything. Letting China do what they may is not the answer and that is exactly what the last few administrations have done.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Except you're lying. You should stop. Wages are down? Stop watching fake news CNN.

That gives President Donald Trump the best wage gains since the Great Recession, easily topping any during former President Barack Obama's entire term

www.cnbc.com...

My personal wage has increased twice as much under Trump as Obama's whole presidency.

And he's gone after China and NAFTA that have stolen millions of jobs from America meaning a brighter future.
edit on 27-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Everyone wised up. Except a few die hard stubborn low IQ types. Only the "I think Islands float" morons still dislike Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
What happened here?

What happened to this website?

When I joined in 2009, this forum was all about government transparency, the TRUTH. Fast forward today, a complete 180?

Has anybody noticed?

This website is a shell of what it used to be. Sadly I have seen this cycle before. I think that ATS will be completely unrecognizable in the next 5 years and something else will take its place.

So goes the internet of things.

edit on 28-10-2018 by unikhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
My opinion is that Trump dangled carrotsin the form of tax cuts and some bought into it. Nevermind all of the environmental problems that we will have to endure in the possible near future due to Trump's undoing of environmental pacts and regulations. Who needs the environment when there is just so much winning?

I agree with you....and it is just a matter of time before these chickens come home to roost....oh trump said the NYSE (new york stock exchange) opened the day after 911...that is a lie.....

why did trump tell his supporters at a recent rally to beat up the opposition (democrats) and if they got into trouble he would even pay their bills

that IS NOT bringing the country together..THAT is the opposite.......came right out encouraged violence...what a guy

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This thread is a keeper I tell ya and reminds me once again that_ These are my people! Little about myself: I didn't vote for either one. I thought it was a ridiculous situation, "is this for real", "are you fkn Kidding me" and couldn't bring myself to make a decision. Dammit I wish I had been more aware as to what was happening in those days and little smarter.
I. wish. I. had. voted. for. Trump... and I'm just gonna go ahead and say it... He'sTheBestPresidentWeEverHad.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
why did trump tell his supporters at a recent rally to beat up the opposition (democrats) and if they got into trouble he would even pay their bills

Interesting, please source the recent rally that happened at.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

just want to say I have been democrat for many years right now I am not happy with either party..neither side will work with the other..demos went too far....trump coming right out and encouraging violence.

how about that guy on the plane..groping that woman's breasts...he quoted the president...saying the prez said it was ok to grab womem by the P^&*** so it was ok for him to do that....republicans what if that was YOUR mother YOUR daughter YOUR sister YOUR friend..you would be ok with that???

Trump seems to be oblivious to the fact that as president his words have weight that are fanning the flames on both sides...the mentally ill are REACTING to his WORDS and the more trump does this the more this is going to happen
edit on 29-10-2018 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

So you can't source Trump saying what you said he said.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

In all fairness, Trump has made similar statements (though that one is out of context, as it refers to encouraging folks to take out someone rushing the stage at Trump).

it’s worth pointing out that he was talking here about defending himself in a scenario where someone had rushed toward the stage in an aggressive manner.

While Snopes is typically a poor source for anything in politics, as they lean far, far left, in this case, the facts do check out. (you just have to read past their "verdict" and see the actual meat of their research.

However, it should be obvious to even those with a two-digit IQ, that his other remarks are tongue in cheek....but of course, everyone just has to use the soundbites.

www.snopes.com...

edit on 30-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Southern Guardian

ATS is a bubble for far-right-wings and extremists. I like the science-threads, the funny ones and everything about ufos. All the rest is just personal frustration, paranoia and hate. Sometimes funny to read, but most of the time strange and way over the top.

Science is right leaning

"Far-right-wings and extremists" are those people who carefully analyze articles, talk shows, social media - to follow the trail of logic to see if their claims are actually truthful. SO many lies in the mainstream has turned many left leaning people like me to the right. It has opened our eyes to the truth of the matter - that it seems clear that higher powers want nothing but to turn us all into a mindless consumer race who keeps the television (metaphor for any outlet) on for their truth stream.

Years ago I leaned left. Now I see why I leaned left - and it was heavily influenced by corporations who would benefit from people who are more inclusive for global commerce. It's all a chess game while we are stuck pointing fingers at each other.

Stop reading articles, and listen to speakers for yourself. BOTH left AND right leaning speakers. Don't take the 10 second clips from John Oliver followed by the laugh track. Don't take the right leaning memes that only require 1 second of thinking to process. Listen to the candidates, the president, the leaders themselves.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Stop reading articles, and listen to speakers for yourself. BOTH left AND right leaning speakers. Don't take the 10 second clips from John Oliver followed by the laugh track. Don't take the right leaning memes that only require 1 second of thinking to process. Listen to the candidates, the president, the leaders themselves.

This, right here, is gold.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

Trump seems to be oblivious to the fact that as president his words have weight that are fanning the flames on both sides...the mentally ill are REACTING to his WORDS and the more trump does this the more this is going to happen

Team Trump knows what they're doing. Those 'flames' are to get more people to vote, in particular those people whose buttons team Trump is pushing. Those buttons being for example: sentiments of patriotism, xenophobia, nationalism, greed, selfishness, various fears including economic fears, hatred, prejudice, various desires such as the desire for the mystery and intrigue in conspiracy entertainment, etc. It increases their attention. Nobody wants to watch a movie or any other form of entertainment if it doesn't get exciting or intriguing in some way. This is perhaps a form of 'Shock and Awe!' in politics, if that's an appropiate description (analogy).

That last 'button' I mentioned could also be one reason why there are so many pro-Trump posters on this website. Not to mention the influence of influential figures in the conspiracy entertainment business, such as Alex Jones, QAnon, etc. People that are not so easily infatuated by and occupied with conspiracy entertainment tend not to find this site or bother to post if they do run across it. I do think there are quite a bit of posters here that are not pro-Trump though. But still similarly entertained by the drama (concerning Trump) or the mystery and intrigue of conspiracy entertainment (including UFO's and the so-called "globalist agenda" or "NWO", the latter being a favorite topic and button that team Trump also likes to push, although preferring the term "globalism" for that subject). Regardless whether they believe any of it or not; or that is has any merit in discussions about reality/truth, or seeking truth that matters and 'denying ignorance' as per the vague slogan of this website.

Between brackets at the start is mine, it's a synonym as a reminder how this relates to the ending of my commentary above:

Essentially, knowledge means familiarity with facts[/truths] acquired by personal experience, observation, or study. The Bible strongly urges the seeking for and treasuring of right knowledge, recommending it rather than gold. (Pr 8:10; 20:15)
One is helped to appreciate more fully the meaning and importance of knowledge by examining the Hebrew and Greek words often translated “knowledge” as well as by noting the relationship between knowledge and wisdom, understanding, thinking ability, and discernment.
In the Christian Greek Scriptures there are two words commonly translated “knowledge,” gnoʹsis and e·piʹgno·sis. ... Knowledge (gnoʹsis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) The recommended knowledge is about God and his purposes. (2Pe 1:5)
E·piʹgno·sis, a strengthened form of gnoʹsis (e·piʹ, meaning “additional”), can often be seen from the context to mean “exact, accurate, or full knowledge.” Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [“a real knowledge,” TC; “a personal knowledge,” Ro; “clear, full knowledge,” Da ftn] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

Source: Knowledge: Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2

2 Timothy 4:3,4

For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

Some propagandists and people who get at least something out of telling intriguing or entertaining stories or pleasing falsehoods, providing argumentation for what people are already inclined to believe and what they want to believe according to their own desires, including the earlier examples I gave for pushing buttons and playing on various sentiments, catering to the market and nurturing or promoting those sentiments, make efficient use of that reality/truth/fact (the effectiveness of tickling people's ears that way).

Check out the cunningness and sophistication and remarkable result these guys have had (it's a playlist, "these guys" are in the 2nd video):

Psychology: The Art of selling nonsense/contradictions part 1
edit on 31-10-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Team Trump knows what they're doing. Those 'flames' are to get more people to vote, in particular those people whose buttons team Trump is pushing.

What's funnier, is that he's enlisted the unwitting media in completely helping him (even while they continually roast him on a spit).

I love how folks keep thinking he's a moron. Meanwhile, his team's strategy is working.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I know what he said, but that was in 2016 iirc and not at a RECENT rally as claimed. And the times he said it the context was in doing it to someone who was assaulting him by throwing objects or rushing at him .. and he was NOT President Trump at that time.

So while there is a bit of truth, the actual comment they made in full is untrue.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Team Trump knows what they're doing. Those 'flames' are to get more people to vote, in particular those people whose buttons team Trump is pushing.

What's funnier, is that he's enlisted the unwitting media in completely helping him (even while they continually roast him on a spit).

Yep, because it's profitable to them too (higher viewer ratings). They just can't resist talking about him. It's all about entertainment value, that's why he's the main topic of The Daily Show as well on the comedy channel.

He also functions as a nice excuse and scapegoat for various politicians to do what the various military establishments across the world want. Such as increased expenditures to NATO or the armed forces by EU nations. Just blame Trump's pressure negotiation techniques.
edit on 1-11-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Well, lived my life and never stopped to worry 'bout a thing
Opened up and shouted out and never tried to sing
Wondering if I'd done wrong
Will this depression last for long?
ATS Won't you tell me
Where have all the good threads gone?
Well, once we had an easy ride and always felt the same
Time was on our side and I had everything to gain
Let it be like yesterday
Please let me have happy days
ATS Won't you tell me
Ma and Pa look back at all the things they used to do
Didn't have no money and they always told the truth
Daddy didn't have no toys
And mummy didn't need no boys
ATS Won't you tell me
Well, yesterday was such an easy game for you to play
But let's face it things are so much easier today
Guess you need some bringing down
And get your feet back on the ground
ATS Won't you tell me
edit on 2-11-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I love how folks keep thinking he's a moron. Meanwhile, his team's strategy is working.

Are there really enough of Trump's base people to make a difference now? After all, he's not running against Ms. Clinton now, so the game has changed.

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join