It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

You have been here quite a while, now, no doubt.
I have similar questions.
Sorry to be harsh, but a simple stroll thru your threads (as well as other members threads) over the years should answer the very questions you ask.
My thought is you aren’t actually concerned with the truth.

The Mighty Oak Yields to No Man ..........

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What happened here is that Hilary ran for President and got ther ass handed to her for being a liar, criminal, untrustworthy self seeing....
And Trump, not that he should have been the first choice but was, won because the other idiots let Hilary run against Trump

What happened, what should have happened, that woman lost and Trump the better of the two options won. The better person won, tough

This is the simple truth, he wasnt my first or second choice, but between him and Hillary it wasnt even close. The supreme court nominations alone were worth it.

I would love to see term limits, line item veto(or something like it), more healthcare choices(like car insurance), and maybe one day we will quit hating our children and address the national debt which just keeps piling up for generations to come to deal with...

The fact there arent any term limits lets you know govt in general is mostly criminal. No doubt term limits should be the number issue for everyone, it one of the reasons Trump won since he was considered an outsider. And there is only one body to blame, who is seemingly incapable of seeing the obvious problem of career politicians, the electorate. 20+ Trillion in debt and we keep electing the same fools to office.

Maybe one day, maybe...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Look pre 2008 this site was the best, then all you political d bags came in and projectile vomited all over the walls until it smelled like home for you folks and drove out the originals. I loathe you people for what you’ve done to this place. And being force fed everyone’s political bs has made me hate the left more than the right and it’s for very obvious reasons. I wouldn’t even care about politics if I didn’t have too.

I politely ask all politicaly charged people here to gtfo of this site.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
No you can leave immediately a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
Look pre 2008 this site was the best, then all you political d bags came in and projectile vomited all over the walls until it smelled like home for you folks and drove out the originals. I loathe you people for what you’ve done to this place. And being force fed everyone’s political bs has made me hate the left more than the right and it’s for very obvious reasons. I wouldn’t even care about politics if I didn’t have too.

I politely ask all politicaly charged people here to gtfo of this site.

You do know you are posting and reading in the Political Mud-Pit,,,don't you?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

These political threads barely existed pre 2008.

Then like a super computer, ATS merged with Facebook, then all you political Assassins found ATS through various media networks linking through Facebook to ATS. Like a flood, abhorrent people with no interest in what made ATS special or a single ounce of respect for the conspiracy. Began desrespecting like insolent children all that they read.

This thread op has triggered me so to speak because I’ve kept this in for a long time. I want my 2004 ATS back.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

All of this is CNN and MSNBC talk, their figures don't match up with reality. They, and their watchers all live in a bubble. That's why when CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, NY Times and other Liberal publications, were telling their watchers that Trump wasn't winning the election, that Hillary was, and the whole Russian Collusion thing for two years...it wasn't really happening. You guys just simply believed THEIR lies. You're the one falling for the obvious, that's why you're surrounded in here. Most people can pick up on such Liberal tactics. When CNN says it's raining...the smart people will open their windows to check anyway. You need to have a look outside of your window.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley

This thread op has triggered me so to speak because I’ve kept this in for a long time. I want my 2004 ATS back.

Well welcome to the internet where the smallest thing get prime time for days. Welcome to the days that if you do not win it is 4 years of nonstop noise. BTW you reg in 2009 so what is 2004 to you...hehe

It is at the point that you can post about anything and by 5 posts in Trumps name will be used in some negative way...Never fear, he will most likely not make it on his second term and so all these people will disappear back in the wood cracks.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

THEY DONT CARE

Actually it is YOU who DON"T care. IF YOU DID, we could end the cabal and move on in the USA to help our people and then be able to help people in need throughout the world where we can.

ETA

Pardon the caps, the reply needed it for silly reasons.
edit on 26-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndyFront
I opposed Bush. I opposed Obama. And now I oppose Trump. And I have seen many here who do the same, to oppose the ultranationalists and authoritarians who have infested the US government for decades, and their arms dealer buddies who drive imperialist US foreign policy. It has nothing to do with what party is better, its the same party - the BUSINESS PARTY. Any who subscribe to this ideology or that ideology are brainwashed, stupid, evil, or all three. There are no conspiracies, only reality.

You nailed it.
The deepstate is that which continues and stretches into the past 80 years at the end of WW2.

Global Corporations and Global Banks purchasing politicians.
The Military Industrial Complex.
Foriegn Policy that favors countries with dictators and human rights abuses.
High level citizens of other countries having more say over our country than our own citizens.
It is all about the money and power.

When Saudi Arabi or Israel say jump, we say how high?
edit on 26-10-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

He sure does lie A LOT. But I expect this thread to turn into a hate fest towards you. No offense man. I like you but others will get triggered and bring the hate.
Sorry

But as long as your having fun then f# it

Most libtards are looking for a trigger and do "have fun" triggering the rational minded people with nonsense. They are then first to cry foul when someone disagrees or reciprocates. This president is a business man, not a politician. He doesn't care about your sensitivities as much as he cares about steering this country back on course. The MSM is doing everything they can to sell a very negative perspective on him, despite his results, and it really shows who sits around watching tv for their opinions. Do you or the OP not believe his results or are you convinced the results are lies?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
DJT and his henchmen are global warming terrorists --- Just out to make a fast buck, while the world withers on this onslaught of greedy profiteering; that has helped push the "point of no return " in relation to climate change a oncoming factual reality.

Erno

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This thread seems unnecessary

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Back away from CNN / MSNBC, etc..
Your eyes will open.

I remember a day when a Man who cheated on a pregnant wife, even if with an upstanding wonderful Woman would not have been considered someone we wanted as the head of our Country.

Yea, I remember those days too.

Then Bill Clinton forced the progs to pretend that doesn't matter until it is a conservative doing it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: muzzleflash
See what the world has come to?

I'm not even a Christian actually. I just think the words attributed to Jesus are brilliant and represent absolute truth from the Heart and Soul.

Yet here I am, an avowed non-Christian, having to tell the Christians that it's not OK to hate anyone - especially your enemies.

It's backwards day here in upside down world!

Well that's because you have a high standard of morals, Christians can treat people like crap then ask for forgiveness or even say it was god's will, basically it's just a justification to be evil .

Only someone who does not know what it means to be a Christian would say that.

Very few people actually follow the word of Christ, plenty say they do but their actions and words speak otherwise.

The road to hell is lined with 'good intentions'.

What is neat about the whole Jesus stuff is he is saying God is going to accept our flaws and now we are to accept the flaws of others. Simple as that it seems. Do unto others means to me, that I am going to be judged on how i treated those who treated me badly. Turn your cheek had a limit built in to be 7 times 77 (539). 539 means be very long in patience so that if you do react, you have shown tremendous restraint prior to the act of returning the figurative blow to the cheek.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Should've seen this place in 2016.

I never understood the love for trump from the members on this site. Hes a con man. He's bankrupted everything he has touched. The only banks willing to loan to him pre-election were Russian bankers. No, I'm not saying this is collusion. Just trying to say that he cant get loans with ease like he used to.

I understand why people didnt like Hillary or Bernie on here. More Hillary than Bernie. Maybe that's the reason?

He was the best choice in the worst presidential election in history, Where all candidates were hot garbage? Made me hate politics.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ugie1028

There were many better choices on the Republican side, but even when the primary was at it's largest, this site was 100% for Trump.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yea they were. In 08, ATS was like 190% Ron Paul during the primaries.

Rand Paul was my choice during the last presidential primaries.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ugie1028

There were a few for Rand, and a few for other candidates. But 75% of the right leaning members if this website were for Trump from day 1.

I wasn't here in 2008 so I don't know what it looked like then.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Trump is getting stuff done and America is finally being fixed that's why people support Trump.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join