It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OP, I’ll agree 100% that POTUS 45 is over the top with his rhetorics...a lot. Most see it as just that. Then again, there are the truthful statements he makes that MSM and left leaning talking heads spin so far outside of the reality...well, deny ignorance indeed!

By the way, you do know that the Executive branch can author legislation while Congress is not in session, then submit it when Congress is back in session? Of course, the lefts beloved MSM mysteriously neglects this fact. Could easily be done with future proposed tax cuts. I don’t believe POTUS 45 has once said Congress is going to ”approve” a new tax cut before the mid terms. If anyone can provide evidence to the contrary, I’ll stand corrected.

Words matter. Listen to what is actually said by POTUS 45, not inferred, and I think you’ll find a lot less “lying” than you claim.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Valuable advise, to keep an open mind and do our own research. Most of us do. We spend hours a day digging into every aspect of our twisted reality. Like many have said, back away from the MSM.

President Trump is flamboyant, arrogant, and some times just plan rude. But so far he seem to be a very honest guy and has the needs of America first. He has keep more campaign promises in his first two years in office than his last 5 predecessors. Let’s see what the American people think of the President on Election Day. If the great blue wave comes, perhaps he is lacking in candour. But if we see the red wave that I expect, perhaps the people are please with the President and CNN is full of BUll Sh!t as usual.

I have never seen an administration so blatantly attacked by a lack of logic and dishonesty. Perhaps there is something to, “ the dumbing down of America.”

edit on 24-10-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

OK maybe hate was too strong a word to use. But to be honest there are a lot of threads calling anyone that leans left all kinds of mean names.

Also I am not the one smoking anything. Those damn girls that live behind me have again filled my house with that marijuana stink. So I am up for the day now.....

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The problem is mostly personification of politics. After Obama was their enemy they're just happy a angry old white guy is now in office. How they think a billionaire who made much of his wealth by dubious business is suddenly fighting for Joe Average is some serious mental gymnastics I don't understand fully.
But you won't get any serious answers why they don't question him, because they "won" and you are a triggered snowflake.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ugh, well Midterms are on approach and people acting a fool.

Oh well, RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!111

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Dang since your saviour Obama left office you never let go,senseless and baseless comments don't steer level minded people,majority do their own research,not media induced comas

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

He sure does lie A LOT. But I expect this thread to turn into a hate fest towards you. No offense man. I like you but others will get triggered and bring the hate.
Sorry

But as long as your having fun then f# it

Now...mind you...that doesn't mean I couldn't shoot someone in the face if they deserved it...but why on earth get all Emo over it...?

Bogart...

Lol!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Should have been here in 2006-2008. The 9/11 forum had more GW Bush rants than the Mud Pit has Hillary rants. Which of course spilled over nearly everywhere. And as the race for 2008 became more heated, the US Political Madness forum was created to contain endless political threads. Eventually it became worse and the Mudpit was created so there would be even less holds barred, since then it has been like Gozer the Traveller came in a pre chosen form. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of a Sloar that day, I can tell you!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

OK maybe hate was too strong a word to use. But to be honest there are a lot of threads calling anyone that leans left all kinds of mean names.

Like...
Deplorable.
Nazi.
Racist.
Mean names like that ?

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You've been on a non-stop CRUSADE to impune and hate on Trump, and now you want to call ATS bias because not every single person here is in lock-step with your views??? I suggest you go look up the definition of "hypocrisy" in the dictionary.

For one thing, I see as many anti-Trump posts here as I do pro-Trump posts, so you're quite obviously blinded by your political hatred and zeal. (again, look up "hypocrisy").

Seriously, every single anti-Trump post I open I fully expect to see YOU as the OP!! I'd have to go back and look, but I'd be willing to venture that the overwhelming majority of your posts are focused like a laser beam on Trump or his administration. I could name more than a dozen posters here on ATS who are staunchly anti-Trump and very vocal about it, but yet you apparently can't see these posts, choosing instead to focus on the pro-Trump posts to form your opinion.

Lastly, it would seem you are blind to the irreparable harm you and people like you have done to your political party on the left. The tactics you have chosen, and endorse (even by silence), are petty, childish and quite frankly dangerous. You endorse physical violence in your "resist" mantra. You fail to speak out against the abhorrent behavior of many of your party...none of which has been acceptable behavior, by ANY party, in the history of this nation! And no, the Civil War was not about right and left. If anything, the North was more liberal than the south!

No, I would posit that it is YOU who has the problem here, not everyone else. A classic case of not being able to see the forest but for the trees. Perhaps you should take stock of your own posture, turn off the MSM and open your eyes to see what is really going on in this country! People are dog tired of the "establishment" abusing their power, and they (WE) intend to take this country back, to regain what was once a nearly perfect republic and bastion of freedom for ALL, not just a select few who think they are "special" and more important than everyone else!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: YouSir
But to be honest there are a lot of threads calling anyone that leans left all kinds of mean names.

Ummm...which are equally balanced by the obverse...

They're all just labels used to dehumanize and score cheap points...and sometimes they are mean...really mean...

But what does that really...mean...?

It means that an individual is so invested in...caring...for their conversational other...that they try shock value tactics by means of labeling...because if there ever was a real point to the conversation in the first place...that point was voided...it became moot...and the argument...not to mention the point of the conversation...lay defeated on the barroom floor...among the peanut shells...those empty shells used to polish and oil infuse the wood due to being crushed beneath the heel of whatever the hell the conversation was all about in the first place...

Which ultimately never mattered as backs were slapped and bleary...blurry...inebriate protestations of..."I love you man" were want to fall from once opposed faces...

Then the next labeled topic was foisted upon the masses...as the first was summarily forgotten...and social experiment #3057 was checked...in all the appropriate boxes...of course...

Ah...life among the herd...makes it difficult to be heard...

Word...?

YouSir

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

People like economic freedom and jobs and wage increases.

My future right now is the best it's ever looked.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Yeah. I'd reckon it's mainly PR and the lowest form of mind control you can buy. Watch for deflections and distractions whilst making a point and you can be sure that's either a politicized moron perpetuating lies, or a more professional Tucker Carlson making them up as he goes.
It's an interesting social study of sorts, and lots of fun to be frank, watching them spam threads to bury the truth with crap. That's the best form of flattery a site like this could get, really. In the end, many ATSliens are still way too good with their poignant perspectives in order to be left alone to themselves, and their research devices...

edit on 24-10-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Everybody says ATS is full of smart people. If we support President Trump must be an intelligent choice.

So go cry...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ya jus gotsta stop parroting phrases my bro

No more liar in chief.....we voted her to the curb and now she's goin down the road kicking cans

It was a God thing

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
YOU are one of the most hateful people on here, kettle black. You and CB continue to spread lies and hate for us deplorables. We get it, Republicans bad, Democrats good. You speak of lies? Well you can keep your doctor, you will save money on your New FORCED healthcare, ect ect ect. Find a safe space

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The problem is mostly personification of politics. After Obama was their enemy they're just happy a angry old white guy is now in office. How they think a billionaire who made much of his wealth by dubious business is suddenly fighting for Joe Average is some serious mental gymnastics I don't understand fully.
But you won't get any serious answers why they don't question him, because they "won" and you are a triggered snowflake.

The broad brush identity politics as described in this post will ensure the #Justwalkaway movement continues to bolster the rolls of the right. I’ll never understand why the left, considered progressive by most, so hates individualism.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
What happened here?

What happened to this website?

When I joined in 2009, this forum was all about government transparency, the TRUTH. Fast forward today, a complete 180?

you're just not used to it..
if you look at it with an open mind you'll soon see what the right side is in this argument

*hint - its the guy with the red maga hat''

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Nothing happened to the website. People just get really tired of the whining about Trump winning. And most can see that he is doing a great job so it gets really stupid and old when we hear about 2 scoops of ice cream and eating KFC even being reported on in the news.

Most are also tired of the PC culture and hurt feelings and crap.

We finally have a POTUS that stands up for our country and is doing a great job at it and all you can do is complain.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It's pretty simple what happened.

People found out how corrupt and evil the Obama administration were.

Now they want change and they're getting it.

Get used to it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join