It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

HAHAHAHA

OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT RECOGNIZE A LIE WHEN YOU HEAR THE PRES UTTER THEM
BUT YOU THINK YOU CAN SPOT THEM IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
I'D SAY YOUR JUDGEMENT IS A LITTLE SKEWED.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: fleabit

CNN outright lies all the time now. Many of them do.

Really? All the time? They take a story that has undeniable and provable fact and truth, and completely lie about it.. ALL the time? Hmm.. I don't think so. So in a day of reporting, you are saying what % of their reporting is 100% falsified?

You know, there are sites that track truth-telling, exaggeration, slanted views etc... on many media sources. Might want to check those out. Fox usually has the lead however, you might not like it. But I don't trust ANY of them on their own merits. I do think MSM can have some decent takes as well.

The point again, is that Trump supporters (and Trump himself of course), do NOT call out right-facing MSM for anything. They ONLY call out left-facing media sources as "fake," which is laughably ridiculous and WRONG.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Tell the truth. Maybe you used to be a fella.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

When it comes to Trump it's more likely than not untrue. They go to great lengths even to lie, including having their source come on CNN to claim he isn't their source when he is.
www.aim.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23888019]Southern Guardian[/post

The Trump Family Presidencies were a sort of political Messiah for the American Empire, from what I understood.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
It's sort of surprising. I joined I think 2015? Hard to imagine that this site was ever normal.

Its packed with people who seem to be mentally - or spiritually - ill. People who are on the "other" side, and seem to think this is the natural or normal perspective on things.

Perhaps people on this site are an actual social/emotional/spiritual representation of the social reality which exists presently.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Politicians lie?

This is a mind-blowing revelation. (sarcasm off)

No love for Trump. He was simply the lesser of two evils, and that is saying a LOT.

However, we have seen success in his first two years, that our previous POTUS kept telling us was impossible. Growth in GDP, huge reductions in unemployment, more advantageous trade deals, back to being the #1 economy in the world, etc.

In fact, the fear of the Dems gaining seats in Congress is what is driving the current dip in the Stock Market. After Nov 6th, there will be a hell of a rally in stocks (wish I knew which ones, hehe) when that fails to materialize.

As for ATS, there's always the Q Anon conspiracy. If one were to believe it, Trump is working as part of a group to end the shadow government. Personally, I think it's total wishful thinking, but it's interesting. Trump is NOT ideal, however he is the closest we've seen in a LONG time, to at least even talk about things like ending the Fed, auditing the Fed, reducing government power and interference, etc. and THESE are certainly topics discussed a lot here.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Perhaps people on this site are an actual social/emotional/spiritual representation of the social reality which exists presently.

SHHHH!!!!! It's not the "silent" majority if we keep telling everyone!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The point again, is that Trump supporters (and Trump himself of course), do NOT call out right-facing MSM for anything.

What? Do you think ATS members don't routinely rip on sites like Breitbart, Fox, etc. for their bias? Please....neither side has a monopoly on distorting truth. Both are lying on a daily basis to all of us.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

However, we have seen success in his first two years, that our previous POTUS kept telling us was impossible. Growth in GDP, huge reductions in unemployment, more advantageous trade deals, back to being the #1 economy in the world, etc.

How much of that was really Trump? So all the growth (which was just the recovery from the recession) during Obama simply continued once Trump took office. So I guess he should get credit for not destroying our economy? yay, go Trump. Pulling out of the NAFTA was one of Trump's biggest mistakes.. he said so himself. The one thing he DID do I was OK with, was pulling out of the old, outdated shipping treaty that favored China.

The U.S. was already the #1 economy when Trump took office. We still are? yay.. go Trump.

The truth is that Trump immediately started taking credit for things that were already WELL in motion when he took office. From small things like taking a town from ISIS (that had been largely taken before he took office, and they just finished the job, to record #s of unemployment. It was already low when he took office. Or his taking credit for North Korea, when all he did was PO Kim and bring them to the brink of war with us. North Kroea's nuclear mountain collapsing, and SK working with them, is what is bringing about change. But Trump takes credit for it all.

And no doubt he gets some credit for creating jobs, but many are at the expense of our environment. He has NO regard for our environment, and couldn't care less about pollution, climate change, tainted water.. not his problem. Let the next POTUS deal with the ramifications and fallout from his policies.

And lastly, 90% of his policies were not clever policy-mongering on Trump's part - it was simply the fallout of his agenda, which was solely to remove anything Obama put into place. Didn't matter if it was a good or a bad policy, or the jury was still out.. if Obama put it into place, Trump was going to remove it. Real 4D chess right there.

I'll give him credit for doing a few decent things, but man.. his supporters give him WAY too much credit, while completely ignoring anything he does wrong, and supporting his lies and misdirection at every turn.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I have noticed this also , lots of trump supporters on conspiracy sites , who just shut down most of the discussion regardless of topic with left right bS

the trump supporters dont like anyone criticising him

almost like christians dont like people criticising god !

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
Huh, seems the author of this thread (who never participates in said thread) also posted this back in 2009. Re-read that post, Mr. Guardian, and get back to us.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very well played.
I tip my hat to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

If you were truly an anarchist, you wouldn’t be wasting time posting on a board. You’d be out creating anarchy and attempting to fly under the radar. You know, kind of like active SEALS or CIA don’t go around bragging they’re a SEAL or CIA.

And the funniest post of the week award goes to....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The OP has nearly 80 stars. BlueAjah's response has over 100 stars. It's not like the site is 90/10 conservative. Quit crying. There is plenty of liberal and anti-Trump content. If you want an echo chamber, go to CNN.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I've been on this site for a bit, heck even further back than my join date. Right around the time SG and similar joined up is when I drifted away, that's when the site became significantly more political. I can't say that I've stopped in regularly to check and see if things have changed, but when I have stopped in it seems more of the same. We've lost a lot of the good science and skeptic threads, a lot of the good cryptid and UFO stuff, a good bit of the conspiracy stuff (unless it's political of course). It's one of the key themes that drove me away in the first place, these days though it's ratcheted up to 11, so I pop some corn and come on here to have a chuckle and occasional commentary.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: amazing

Why does anyone have to like Trump?

Just do a good job!

Keep taxes low, keep unemployment low, don't screw up internationally, keep our borders.

I have a guy that does work on my lawn. I pay him pretty well. Don't really like him, but he does a good job so I keep hiring him.

WTF is this?

A god-damned Facebook presidency?

He has to be "liked"?

Maybe like is the wrong word. How about respect? I don't respect him and I don't respect Hillary.

Or how about consider him a great leader? I don't consider him a great leader and I don't consider Hillary a great leader.

Or how about think he's got the average American's interests at heart. I don't think he does and I don't think Hillary does either. How about that?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: amazing

Especially those of you who are religious. How can you be a Christian and still back Trump?

It's okay to hate Hillary and still hate Trump at the same time.

How can you be a Christian and say that???

Where did Jesus say it was OK to hate ANYONE??

Matthew 5:43-48
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You need to think twice about this.

And although we all sin, we all have made bad choices, none of us are perfect and we shouldn't judge. We don't want criminals leading us. We don't want people without morals leading us and representing us. So perhaps hate isn't the right word either.

Jesus wouldn't have hated Trump, but he sure as heck wouldn't have voted for him.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thank you. I don't say much but when I do I try to bring something to the table. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

And what was it, that you brought to the table? An adhomesque deflection from the issues mentioned in the OP, as if The Orange U-tan somehow stopped with the lies.

May the ignorance prevail, shoot the messenger now!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

And what was it, that you brought to the table? An adhomesque deflection from the issues mentioned in the OP, as if The Orange U-tan somehow stopped with the lies.

May the ignorance prevail, shoot the messenger now!

Whines about ad hominem while making fun of Trump's skin tone in the same sentence.

You know what they say. If it wasn't for double standards...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join