It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

You can call me the Conservative with an Asian Non US citizen 1st generation immigrant green card holding wife.

Then again I must be a unicorn to you, since Conservatives only like white people in your world.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: muzzleflash
See what the world has come to?

I'm not even a Christian actually. I just think the words attributed to Jesus are brilliant and represent absolute truth from the Heart and Soul.

Yet here I am, an avowed non-Christian, having to tell the Christians that it's not OK to hate anyone - especially your enemies.

It's backwards day here in upside down world!

Well that's because you have a high standard of morals, Christians can treat people like crap then ask for forgiveness or even say it was god's will, basically it's just a justification to be evil .

Only someone who does not know what it means to be a Christian would say that.

Very few people actually follow the word of Christ, plenty say they do but their actions and words speak otherwise.

I agree, and I would not call them a Christian. They can call themselves whatever they want, that is between them and God, but if you are not following Christ you are not a Christian.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You know you're winning when Democrats keep crying this loud.

I love the smell of victory in the morning.... Smells like MAGA.

You DO realize that it is half of your population that you have 'won' from in the morning, do you?

America, the Great (at least half of it)..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Quadrivium

How does that even address the OPs points of Trump lying? Calling Trump out on his BS is now "crying".

Any opinion opposing Trump means your a CNN snowflake liberal sore loser right??

You trump supporters fail to defend trump's lies so you put anyone calling out trump into a little liberal MSM box so you don't have to deal with it.

Need me to send you a box of tissues?

We do not defend him because we understand that 99.9% of the things they claim he is lying about is just simple BS.

It does not mean anything.

He is a BSer and we understand that.

Obama Lied A LOT.

Bush Lied A LOT.

Clinton LIES A LOT.

When you only claim that 45 is lying, you are CRYING.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

In the last week the president claimed that Saudi Arabia ordered $450 billion dollars worth of American goods, $110 billion which was, supposedly, military hardware. He claimed the creation of a million jobs. This turned out to be a bold faced lie. This isn't the first instance of the president lying, and it certainly isn't the last. The count of lies or misleading comments sits at close to 5000. Shall we add his recent dubious claim of a 10% middle class targeted tax cut by the midterms? The one that's been completely debunked everywhere? Jesus we could go on.
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Post all your sources of the correct information and prove yourself to ATS then! Not some Op-Ed or journalist rantings, nor some bias news rag... but the real source of the truthful information. Not a poll, but facts, numbers and real data from a 'truthful organization, BRING IT. I've been looking at ATS for as long as it's been online, it's not about this site... your aiming at those who visit this site. You don't like the fact that there's so many here who support conservative values or simply did not vote for your criminal candidate. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat, just an American who loves what's left of this country, SO... you hate me? TRUTH, what is TRUTH? Your TRUTH, my TRUTH, the TRUTH that you agree with, my tribes TRUTH? YOUR LYING CANDIDATE LOST, GET OVER IT AS MOST OF US HAD TO WITH THE LIAR BARRY SOETORO BARRACK HUSSIEN OBAMA for 8 years...

And for the hate comments... really? Read another Alinski book, you need some more well drafted information.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

False. The real enemy are progressives. Many Democrats don't agree with the progressives but vote D anyways.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jonsnow

Those claims have already been sourced and proven .. to be lied. Trump was telling the truth despite fake news calling him a liar.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I enjoy ATS , but its a bit boring now that the majority of the threads are all about UFO
instead of UFO's

sorry Uber #ing Orange , and Unidentified flying objects respectively!

I know ATS is a US based site , and US politics during election run up , and election year are always going to dominate the posts , but ATS is known for its conspiracy , now its mostly just left right dichotomy endlessly !

The decrease in UFO sightings globally also has had an affect !

I dunno , I hope aliens land soon and either speak to trump or do something so at least the trump threads will be a little more interesting!

Even when its a completely unrelated thread nothing to do with politics , within 5 or 6 posts , someone has mentioned the left or right in the US and the threads are closed as soon as the insults start flying

Still if you know the great content writers on ATS then you can at least take some respite from their continual posting !

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Also didnt the US government under Obama pass a law where ,Senate announced it was legal for the US government to use propaganda on US citizens ?

so fake news, is probably propaganda fake news, and all US news is psy ops !
so trump calling it fakes news is at least some how true ?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Huh, seems the author of this thread (who never participates in said thread) also posted this back in 2009. Re-read that post, Mr. Guardian, and get back to us.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

A president has great influence over people.

Now here is something we can agree on!

I was thinking the same thing when we had all of the riots and shootings under the last administration.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray
Perfect! Thank you for that link.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Back away from CNN / MSNBC, etc..
Your eyes will open.

Do you really think the right-facing media outlets you follow are somehow more truthful? That's rich and hilarious.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I don't support any fake news, why do you?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What happened here?

What happened to this website?

My biggest problem is that this site is now just a giant mud-slinging arena. Just yesterday, I briefly glanced at the first page, and the great majority of the posts lived in the political mud pit, where people can be rude, offensive, and thump their chests and pat everyone else on their backs, for living in the same echo chamber.

And the majority are from Trump supporters. Just cruising down the first 10 topics in that forum, all 10 started by Trump supporters. Probably 90% of the political posts are by his supporters. This is the place they go to cheer each other on, and mob-attack anyone who doesn't agree with their views. All from the safe confines of the mud pit.

And as far as the premise of deny ignorance, I agree completely - Trump supporters for the most part, have decided for forgo that premise, in their eagerness to support "their guy." Trump is a lying-machine (or often just a misinformed braggart). And his supporters roll with it and defend it, even when it's patently absurd.

There is a small handful here that actually will call out Trump when he does or says something questionable, even if they usually support him, but that # (here and across the nation) is sadly small. Transparency? Government accountability? Truth? Not while Trump is their President! To them, everything he says is the gospel truth, he isn't ever checkers-stupid, he is only 4D Chess smart, and anything that can't be refuted doesn't matter in the big picture - morals, ethics.. pfft, those are for lesser Presidents.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't support any fake news, why do you?

Why do you assume that? ALL media sources have an agenda. Few actually outright lie. Many exaggerate (much like Trump). ALL have been found to be untruthful or misleading, based on what agenda they are trying to fulfill. I don't trust any one source on their own merit. From CNN to Fox to BBC to RT to Wikileaks.. NOTHING. But all of those sources also publish truth.

Using many sources to ferret out the truth is the only way to go. That's why I think it's hilarious when Trump has the audacity to call ONLY those sources that paint him in a bad light as "fake." And his supporters actually BELIEVE IT!! I thought people were more intelligent than that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

NOT A FELLA

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN
ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY MOUTH?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

CNN outright lies all the time now. Many of them do.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

SEEMS LIKE OTHERS HAVE A ONE TRACK MIND

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join