It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
See what the world has come to?

I'm not even a Christian actually. I just think the words attributed to Jesus are brilliant and represent absolute truth from the Heart and Soul.

Yet here I am, an avowed non-Christian, having to tell the Christians that it's not OK to hate anyone - especially your enemies.

It's backwards day here in upside down world!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Southern Guardian

ATS is a bubble for far-right-wings and extremists.

Yeah, kind of like how the MSM is a bubble for far-left-wings and extremists.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Yeah I noticed. Trump could rape a nun and you'd be like "..at least he's not as bad as Hillary..." Cracks me up.

Especially those of you who are religious. How can you be a Christian and still back Trump?

It's okay to hate Hillary and still hate Trump at the same time. It's not an either or world that we live in. Let's all vote in better candidates next time.

I find it more ironic, and a lie for those who agree with things like "abortion" yet claim to be Christian/Catholic... Here is something for you to mull over... POTUS Trump is a man, as such, and as any woman, he is deeply flawed. No one has ever claimed Trump is a perfect person, only the left/people like you seem to claim so.

As for your claim that "he would rape a nun and we will be okay." Please, stop making such stupid claims... When he made the comment about "killing someone in plain sight" he wasn't talking about doing so literally... The idea he was puting forth is that whatever you/the left can claim about him, we will still support him because he has made the economy of the U.S. better... He lowered unemployment to record lows not seen in decades, including for minorities. His policies increased the amount of people working, including minorities and brought back jobs which Obama claimed could never be returned to the U.S., etc, etc, etc...

edit on 24-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Another glorious meme, can you imagine the 2020 race, the art has been honed to a fine skill.
It's going to be glorious and brutal.

I pity the fool that runs for the DNC at this point, their primary should be a blast.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I'm not even a Christian actually. I just think the words attributed to Jesus are brilliant and represent absolute truth from the Heart and Soul.

Yet here I am, an avowed non-Christian, having to tell the Christians that it's not OK to hate anyone - especially your enemies.

Well that's because you have a high standard of morals, Christians can treat people like crap then ask for forgiveness or even say it was god's will, basically it's just a justification to be evil .

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's just straight up wisdom, I don't think anyone needs to be religious to understand or "get it".

I just wish people would read and think with an open mind.

If even a quarter of yall took this seriously this community would be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
It might actually be a decent place.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]OccamsRazor04[/post]
a reply to: [post]Willtell[/post]

Too bad only Democrats are inciting violence.

Facepalm time.

"If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it"
"I’ll beat the crap out of you"
"Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees"
-donald trump

None of which compare to advocating a second civil war ala Maxine Waters, Eric Holder, and more recently her majesty HRC. I “think” you know the difference, so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Dems started all this following their stupidly lost 2016 Presidential election when they decided to advocate against peaceful transfer of power after losing to a non-politician.

Facepalm time indeed. And before you start your placing me in the box of your choice, as those like you enamored with identity politics are wont to do, I voted for Obama twice and only voted for Trump because the Dems left me no choice. Though I am quite impressed with what he’s accomplished in minimal time with nothing but obstructors to work with...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Disagreeing is not the same as hating... You think that because we don't agree with the left that we hate the left. We might dislike the left, the policies, ideas, and laws from the left. But doing so doesn't equal to "hating..."

What you seem to be implying is that we must kowtow to the left's every whim in order not to "hate the left..." Is that your argument?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It's sort of surprising. I joined I think 2015? Hard to imagine that this site was ever normal.

Its packed with people who seem to be mentally - or spiritually - ill. People who are on the "other" side, and seem to think this is the natural or normal perspective on things.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well that's because you have a high standard of morals, Christians can treat people like crap then ask for forgiveness or even say it was god's will, basically it's just a justification to be evil .

Hypocrites can call themselves anything they want, but their religions are worthless.

The corrupt have very little integrity. Think about it, they pray for their food more than they pray for their fellow humans.

I don't have a high standard of morals. I'm barely cutting it and fall short every day.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Disagreeing is not the same as hating... You think that because we don't agree with the left that we hate the left. We might dislike the left, the policies, ideas, and laws from the left. But doing so doesn't equal to "hating..."

What you seem to be implying is that we must kowtow to the left's every whim in order not to "hate the left..." Is that your argument?

I was responding to a person who explicitly said that it's OK for Christians to hate both Trump and Hillary.
So my comments are in perfect context and on the mark.

I didn't imply any of that BS.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I guess you've been debunked.

You got 43 flags and 69 stars so far.

It looks like 40% of the active ATSers are agreeing with you.

Your title is "ATS Fully behind Trump".
Maybe you just found out the reality is that it's more like half-and half?

Me personally I'm so cynical at this point.
1) I am not behind Trump or under him either. I'm 'over' it.
2) I did not flag or star your post.

Just because he has more ATS members, from all over the world, agreeing with him/voting for his claims it doesn't mean his claims are true...
Truth was never and will never be a "popularity contest..."

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I guess you've been debunked.

You got 43 flags and 69 stars so far.

It looks like 40% of the active ATSers are agreeing with you.

Your title is "ATS Fully behind Trump".
Maybe you just found out the reality is that it's more like half-and half?

Me personally I'm so cynical at this point.
1) I am not behind Trump or under him either. I'm 'over' it.
2) I did not flag or star your post.

Just because he has more people, from all over the world, agreeing with him it doesn't mean his claims are truth...
Truth was never and will never be a "popularity contest..."

Calm down, I don't think I've agreed with a single thread Southern Guardian has ever written.
Notice I made sure to tell them I didn't flag their thread?
I regularly make sure that I let them know how displeased I am with their activities.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I was responding to a person who explicitly said that it's OK for Christians to hate both Trump and Hillary.
So my comments are in perfect context and on the mark.

I didn't imply any of that BS.

Then I misjudged your argument. My apologies. To tell you the truth, I don't like Hillary at all. It doesn't mean I hate her. I dislike Obama and what he has done to this country, but I don't hate him.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think you guys are traumatized; hate existence; and have been led by stupid gnostic narratives into accepting a perspective on reality that is radically and entirely a function of trauma - and therefore an illusion created by the trauma.

If liberalism means anything, its about healing this diseased species of ours. But its not easy when you have ignorant miscreants running around, getting pulled into this trauma-spirituality, and then perpetuating this same problem, again and again. We have at least 6 thousand or so years straight of this; where immoral elites, either raised by cruel parents or entrapped by a narrative shared by others which denies the reality of "time", have come to mistakenly think that it is more compassionate to create evil to "save the world", when the world is not going anywhere

The political philosopher Eric Voegelin once wrote that gnostics need to swallow their agony. He could have added: if reincarnation is real (which I find plausible) your next life will feel a whole lot different, and so, not produce the "truth" that this life has seemed to produce in so many people.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Calm down, I don't think I've agreed with a single thread Southern Guardian has ever written.
Notice I made sure to tell them I didn't flag their thread?
I regularly make sure that I let them know how displeased I am with their activities.

I was/am calm, and i agree with you. My statement wasn't directed at you.
edit on 24-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte

I think you guys are traumatized; hate existence; and have been led by stupid gnostic narratives into accepting a perspective on reality that is radically and entirely a function of trauma - and therefore an illusion created by the trauma.

Err...no... Nice try... i find it ironic how you try to make an argument about "the elites" and how we are all being misled, then you attribute yourself as if you were an enlightened being that everyone must follow because "everyone but you is an ignorant miscreant..."

Ironic how you blast the elite, then you crown yourself as an elite worth of followers because you imply your "liberal ideas are enlightening and trying to liberate people" when the truth is the total opposite of what you claim...

It should be obvious who is truly traumatized... Perhaps because he/she doesn't have troves of "ignorant miscreants salivating at every word you spout/write."

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Good chances are that Clintons, Obama, Bushes and Trump are all the same: the ruling elite.

The ruling elite are 'intramundane' gnostics; this means that they are traumatized people with traumas deriving from early life breakdowns in relation (a ubiquitous human reality today) as well as plenty of instances where they mistreat others or violate the needs of others.

Since our brain works by symmetry processes, unless you're masochistic (which they are - hence why this problem is so fundamentally spiritual) you should respond to reason and understand what the sciences have to say about human beings develop.

But Hillary, Obama, etc, are surrounded by depressive psychos with narratives that will depress-the-hell out of you.

This is perennial issue of humankind.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte

If liberalism means anything, its about healing this diseased species of ours. But its not easy when you have ignorant miscreants running around, getting pulled into this trauma-spirituality, and then perpetuating this same problem, again and again. We have at least 6 thousand or so years straight of this; where immoral elites, either raised by cruel parents or entrapped by a narrative shared by others which denies the reality of "time", have come to mistakenly think that it is more compassionate to create evil to "save the world", when the world is not going anywhere

The political philosopher Eric Voegelin once wrote that gnostics need to swallow their agony. He could have added: if reincarnation is real (which I find plausible) your next life will feel a whole lot different, and so, not produce the "truth" that this life has seemed to produce in so many people.

Ok I admit I am compelled by your post.

But I feel like we are using different dictionaries.

Please define the words "gnostics" and "liberals" in the context of your post above. Not in anyone else's context but specifically in the context of the message you shared here right now.

I think my definitions to these two words are different than your definitions, so I would like you to use other terminology so that I can grasp what you mean exactly by this terminology.

I am guessing by "liberal" you mean "compassionate", and by "gnostic" you mean "pseudo-intellectual"?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Science is quasi elitist; and as a scientist, I speak from this perspective. Anyone who understands the difference between the scientific method and non-scientific methods has no problem acknowledging that science is superior.

What do you think trauma is?

Asymmetry in recognition dynamics between mommy and baby is traumatic. Post-partum depression, which is a fundamentally ecological phemenonon of a mother's social milieu (both historical and present) is a curse on the developing right-hemisphere of that child - condemning them to a life of poor affect regulation, and therefore, a profound vulnerability to trauma - social, or, as I am arguing, spiritual.

Could you address this point instead of skirting it?

Thanks .

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join