It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, fully behind Donald Trump, the Liar in chief

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]OccamsRazor04[/post]
a reply to: [post]Willtell[/post]

Too bad only Democrats are inciting violence.

Facepalm time.

"If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it"
"I’ll beat the crap out of you"
"Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees"
-donald trump

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: maddawg123

I sourced and proved their lies in this very thread. It's ignored. Fake news is the enemy.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

WHAT A JOKE
YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HES A LIAR.
YOU KNOW HE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING
YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I THAT HE HAS A MENTAL PROBLEM

I'll just put you down as a "maybe" for the MAGA#2020 hat.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yeah I noticed. Trump could rape a nun and you'd be like "..at least he's not as bad as Hillary..." Cracks me up.

Especially those of you who are religious. How can you be a Christian and still back Trump?

It's okay to hate Hillary and still hate Trump at the same time. It's not an either or world that we live in. Let's all vote in better candidates next time.

Just needed to add that although Trump has done some good things, he's really a Rich guy doing things to help himself and other rich guys. He's not the second coming of Jesus that some of you think he is. He's just a rich wall street insider, real estate tycoon. In the old days we hated guys like that almost as much as we hated Lawyers (Hillary). What changed?

edit on 24-10-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Sorry but anyone throwing objects at some one else deserves it. He specified people throwing things iirc. They also deserve jail time.

Democrats endorse assault against all non Democrats. Swing and a miss.

Tell you what. Here is your chance. Source Democrats demanding an end to the violence from the left. Show me their denouncing the GOP candidate who was concussed.

I'll be interested in seeing that.
edit on 24-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]amazing[/post]
Yeah I noticed. Trump could rape a nun and you'd be like "..at least he's not as bad as Hillary..." Cracks me up.

Especially those of you who are religious. How can you be a Christian and still back Trump?

It's okay to hate Hillary and still hate Trump at the same time. It's not an either or world that we live in. Let's all vote in better candidates next time.

Right? sign me up for the hate em both camp.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Why does anyone have to like Trump?

Just do a good job!

Keep taxes low, keep unemployment low, don't screw up internationally, keep our borders.

I have a guy that does work on my lawn. I pay him pretty well. Don't really like him, but he does a good job so I keep hiring him.

WTF is this?

A god-damned Facebook presidency?

He has to be "liked"?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You people lack common sense

A PRESIDENT HAS A SOAP BOX THAT CAN INCITE PEOPLE TO VIOLENCE

You are suffering from a form of Stockholm syndrome. Being a captive of the MSM and all the liberal slime factory's has made it impossible for Trump hating liberals to even understand what is real and what is not real. Nothing proves this more than CNN's hate factory against Trump how THEY lie about Trump.

Out of context word salads of falsehoods constantly bombarding their liberal captives has created a completely unreal scenario where those programmed to hate Trump, are projecting the lies of democrats, and the manipulated so called news reports to the point where you now find yourselves saying that it's Trump doing it all..

At this point, I am doubting even institutional medication can help those people. Your view of reality has become totally reversed from what is actually happening, and being told this will only cause an escalation of personal bitterness towards Trump and Trump supporters. (And this has already been what the world has been seeing since Hillary lost.)..
edit on 24-10-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think this perfectly sums up the thread..

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

This is gold. haha
(I'm stealing this, may be useful)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Excellent work !

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Entitlements are bankrupting the US.

if by entitlements you mean social security and medicare, then you are so wrong!! it was previous administrations' using those funds as their personal bank to draw from for every new program, every new war, every new tax break, that put the gov't in hock to the fund. and it will be the gov't's unwillingness to pay back that debt that will bankrupt the fund!!! of course, one could argue that refusing to pay back the money borrowed is defaulting on a debt, so I guess in the end, maybe our gov't will go bankrupt along with the fund? at a minimum, I imagine it might rank the gov'ts credit rating down a good deal. I mean if our gov't is refusing to pay back the money borrowed from their own people and leave their elderly out in the cold, well, why would they hesitate to refuse to pay back china or any other country or business they owe money to???

also, if you are truly concerned with the gov't debt, you have to explain to me just how reducing the gov't's revenues by giving giant tax cuts which went mostly to the top income earners of the country actually helps reduce that debt. you could cut all funds coming from the gov't revenue (outside of the social security taxes that the fund brings in, so basically refuse to pay back the money that is needed to continue providing benefits to the people), and it still probably wouldn't reduce the budget. heck, if you are lucky, it might come close to covering the loss that was resulted from the tax cuts!!

so, why don't you just be honest about it. you want to defraud people's elderly parents and grandparents and place the burden of their care onto their kids, who probably didn't really see anything close to the return from those tax cuts to cover that care, so the richest among us can buy another luxury yatch or whatever tickles their fancy!!!

Social Security and MediCARE are money i have been paying for years and haven't received one penny back yet. I have pumped 11% of my salary in for decades and I think that is NOT an entitlement to give me some of money back from decades of 11% per year of my salary.

MediCAIDE is an entitlement we give to the needy who can't pay for a Dr with their own funds.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I also have seen since I have been here for over a decade, most members here are easily trolled still to this day.

edit on 24-10-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
I joined this site in 2003.

Back then everyone hated both sides. They knew both sides were corrupt. This is when George Bush was running against John Kerry. They were both Skull and Bones. It was very obvious they were on the same side.

Fast forward to today. Trump is busting pedophile rings all over the world. He's trying to end human trafficking. HIllary and her friends at the FBI and CIA have been exposed for protecting pedophile rings for the last 15 years at least.

This is the only reason I have hope that Trump will arrest the criminal cabal. (Obama/Clinton/Bush criminal families)

Look at all the CEO's and politicians that have been fired or resigned under Trump.

Also check out the MSM. The mainstream media hates Trump. WE ALL HATE THE MSM because we know 100% they are liars and are trying to destroy America.

This is why people support Trump. Mostly because the lying MSM hates him. It's a sign he's on the right track.

Kudu's and it is worthy of a star from every ATS member.

To paraphrase a somewhat silly phrase, "You have won the ATS internet(s)" with this post!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: DAVID64

Smells like MAGA

I agree with you on that 100% brother!!

MAGA

My
Administration
Got
Arrested

Nixon? I thought you were dead?

Oh wait it's a Clinton or Obama.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I guess you've been debunked.

You got 43 flags and 69 stars so far.

It looks like 40% of the active ATSers are agreeing with you.

Your title is "ATS Fully behind Trump".
Maybe you just found out the reality is that it's more like half-and half?

Me personally I'm so cynical at this point.
1) I am not behind Trump or under him either. I'm 'over' it.
2) I did not flag or star your post.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I need that on a shirt.

Haha

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
My opinion is that Trump dangled carrotsin the form of tax cuts and some bought into it. Nevermind all of the environmental problems that we will have to endure in the possible near future due to Trump's undoing of environmental pacts and regulations. Who needs the environment when there is just so much winning?

If you care about the facts read on:

All of our air and water in the US is better than any other country on Earth or people will go to prison. I know for sure because I am a professional environmentalist. How many anecdotes does it take to prove this point?

Lately, the EPA has made egregious errors with the TVA'd ash storage at two facilities. They messed up in Colorado by disturbing the holding pond at a mine that was not to be disturbed per the proper permit they ignored to 'experiment', and in Michigan where they literally gave them poor to horrible advice and contaminated the school drinking water with Lead.

So we have good laws, we have something else going on in isolated incidents. Yes some manufacturers violate the law like in WV where the coal companies hid a failure in the storage of a liquid that was contaminating the drinking water. This company will pay and probably become bankrupt, not able to make the f up again.

Get a grip and realize the Progs embedded in BOTH parties are going to have to retire or be voted out to make this hell they've started, end. The Democrat is not the party of 10 years ago much less 20 when I was one.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

It's okay to hate Hillary and still hate Trump at the same time.

How can you be a Christian and say that???

Where did Jesus say it was OK to hate ANYONE??

Matthew 5:43-48
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You need to think twice about this.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Ironic how you come here claiming to have the truth yet you post nothing but big lies as if they were the truth...

What that first source you gave...politi*cough-lies-cough* they mention only the deals that have gone through until today... These deals are suppused to go through within 10 years... Not to mention that the deal INCLUDES deals with private companies worth billions of dollars...
www.cnbc.com...

But go ahead and keep claiming the POTUS lies meanwhile making such asinine arugments meanwhile you lie, and post lies...
edit on 24-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join