It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Democrats Liked the Rule of Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Crazy Democrats keep wanting illegal immigrants to pour in like water over a dam.

A few years ago, they were supporting border barriers and talking it up about the laws and how illegal immigrants are a big problem.

They must have been setting up the big sting to do the opposite of what their voters thought.

Fooled again as the old saying goes.

Here's The zer0Bama on the subject...from 2005 when he was a U.S. Senator from Illinois 😃

Yes sir ree always trust Democrats 😸

Trump cites 2005 Obama remarks to support immigration policy

President Trump turned to an unlikely source Tuesday evening to find support for his hard-line immigration policies: his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Trump tweeted a 2005 video in which Obama, then a senator, made a statement against illegal immigration, accompanied by the comment "I agree with President Obama 100%".

It's just a video....It's just a video
Obama 2005 Illegal Immigration

Some quotes from The zer0...😃

Rule of Law
Employers hire illegals
We all agree to better Secure the Border
Disregard for those who follow the law
Circumventing legal immigrants

😃😃

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Every single leftist on this site knows FULL WELL that Obama campaigned on it, Bill And Hitlery campaigned on it, they were ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ANTI-Illegal immigration and the left 100% supported them.

Every one of them know that but yet, the hivemind says “now you’re in opposition to immigration laws” so now they’re in opposition to immigration laws.

That’s what ‘easily manipulated’ means.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
And the "Honorable" Dianne Feinstein too 😃😃

Dianne Feinstein opposing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS (1994)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good thread! I saw excerpts of Schumer and Pelosi saying that physical barriers needed to be built along our Southern border. This was in 2012-2014.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
the operative word in illegal immigration is 'illegal'.
its shocking not everyone have realized this yet, and we send robots to land on asteroids whizzing through space...

'murica.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No Border control.

No Gun control.

Lets see how THEY like it!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I keep telling you guys, what we are dealing with is B-R-A-I-N D-A-M-A-G-E.

Potatoheads.

These are not, and do not even RESEMBLE, anything LIKE rational, intelligent, thinking people.

If it acts, walks, and talks like a potatohead, well, you know the rest.

Any potatoheads who are here and read this, I apologize for singling you out, but YOU are the ones I'm talking about.

If you disagree, present your arguments.

Change my mind...

It's ok.

I'll wait...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Good news: ADAM SCHIFF is once again an America-loving patriot!

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It’s absolutely astonishing to hear them saying that back then and then listen to what they say about it now.
What happened for them to completely lose their minds?
How is it even possible for them to have the stance they have now?....sanctuary cities, abolish ICE and all the other bullsh!t?
How could they adopt this anti-American ideology in such a short time?
Trump needs to stop these caravans of illegals from entering this country at any and all cost.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

" Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

Martin Luther King

There was Once a Day in this Country when Democrats Cared about Minorities , Sadly , Not Any More ........(

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

He's live from The Standard Hotel.

Somebody called his psychiatrist !!!

😃😃

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The whole line about democrats being for open borders is just a big lie. Stop drinking the kool aid. Obama made a good point about punishing employers. Republicans want to give the employers, ie wealthy business owners a pass. Instead of punishing and being angry at these helpless desperate immigrants the people who hire them are the ones that should be punished and laws should be stronger to enforce it. Immigrants don't take jobs. It's the employers who give them away. Have some humanity and stop fear mongering. chill out and help your brothers and sisters who are less fortunate out.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What happened for them to completely lose their minds? 
How is it even possible for them to have the stance they have now?....sanctuary cities, abolish ICE and all the other bullsh!t? 
How could they adopt this anti-American ideology in such a short time? 

Because the leftist platform needs something to rally against...

It doesn't matter what it is. They just need to be "against" it.

As they run out of things to rally against they need to create new ones. That is literally all they have.

They call themselves progressive but they are quite the opposite. No innovation, no new ideas to better peoples lives, just opposition to anything they can find to oppose.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: j123n

Progressives for sure want open borders, old school democrats do not but they have to pander to progressives for votes.

Sooooo they kinda want open borders

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
How does this Response Relate to my Post ? Maybe you meant to Reply to someone Else here ?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I am progressive and I don't want open borders. Maybe there is 1 or 2 out there that do but none of the ones I have heard or met would agree with open borders. What does open borders mean? Let everyone in who wants to? I never heard anyone say that. The only thing I hear is that these people should be dealt with humanity. Let's help them if we can. The heart of the solution lies in the countries that they are fleeing and we as a country can do something about it but we don't. Our international policy need s to be corrected so people stop fleeing. Look at Belize and Costa Rica no one is fleeing from there because they have stabilized governments and people have more rights.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

He's live from The Standard Hotel.

Somebody called his psychiatrist !!!

😃😃

Like that Congressman in the Godfather who was caught in the Standard Hotel, with a dead prostitute tied to his bed?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
kinda new here maybe I did if so my apologies

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is the same Democratic party that fought tooth-and-nail to defeat the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s... the media won't talk about that. Lies by omission...

The protestors on college campuses in the 60s and 70s fought for their First Amendment rights to "free speech"... these same people, are now the college professors trying to ban free speech on college campuses.

Education has been replaced with indoctrination. Common sense has been replaced with sensationalism.

Patriots are branded as traitors; the treasonous become celebrities...

The whole mess has become sickening.

<<   2 >>

join