It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security says illegal caravan 'has significant criminal histories,' from regions including

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
I have seen no liberals or tv networks, etc. encouraging this caravan. I've seen no one state that they think these people should be let into the country except under normal procedures.

I am pretty sure if it is ever found out, that this is a right sponsored activity to gain consensus for the wall, etc.. I seriously doubt it is a ploy of the left as it provides them zero benefit. If the left comes out vocally against giving the caravan preferential treatment then they have the election won; lock, stock and barrel.

I will again remind you that Obama deported illegals a a much faster clip than trump is doing. The numbers are easily available through google if you are doubting this.

Really? That's what you are going with? The right did it? LMFAO. If you guys are down to that you are on your last legs.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

So they would be a mob of international fugitives then.

But sure, that's just peachy according to our left leaning friends. No worries.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Mexico needs to start constructing big Tent Cities south of Texas and California. Those can be the homes for those who are waiting to apply for becoming U.S. citizens.

If not, then Mexico will be responsible for the diseases, rapes, and deaths, that will occur by the thousands as the caravans pile up.

One from El Salvador is scheduled to get underway on Wed 10/31.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: sine.nomine

So they would be a mob of international fugitives then.

But sure, that's just peachy according to our left leaning friends. No worries.

Yup. While proudly waving their coutries' flags that they need "asylum" from and hating the US. Ironic, yet so lost on some.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I do believe that we have people embedded in the caravan from the on set. With all our eyes, of course we are going to be in there.

Either we are trying to find their true motive, entrap them or use them to carry out something on the US.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Re: Trump's statement that "bad guys" are in the caravan - Girlie-man Sheppard Smith flat-out called President Trump a LIAR four times on his show today.

"The President is Lying about this, for political purposes!", Smith loudly whined. (4 times in 3 minutes.)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Mexico already stated they destined 100 people out if the caravan that were ISIS affiliated

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mexico needs to start constructing big Tent Cities south of Texas and California. Those can be the homes for those who are waiting to apply for becoming U.S. citizens.

Mexico isn't under the same kind of standards as the US, instead of doing that they need to start using force (non-lethal at first) to enforce their southern border.

Trump should make a deal with Mexico. ALL foreign aid to that goes to Central America goes to Mexico instead if they enforce their borders, on both sides.

Money talks.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There are 70 million Americans with a criminal record. That makes 1 in 3 people you know or talk to. Probably 1 out of every 3 members on this forum as well.

By those stats there should be 1/3 of the caravan who are criminals, or close to 2,500 people.

If there is less than that, they seem to be better people than we are.

edit on 23-10-2018 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
There are 70 million Americans with a criminal record. That makes 1 in 3 people you know or talk to.

325 million people in the US, your math is close, but its definitely wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

There are 70 million Americans with a criminal record. That makes 1 in 3 people you know or talk to.

249 million adults, in the USA, 73.5 million criminal records for a 29.5% of all adult Americans.

FBI statistics. Look it up.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If not, then Mexico will be responsible for the diseases, rapes, and deaths, that will occur by the thousands as the caravans pile up.

One from El Salvador is scheduled to get underway on Wed 10/31.

From the looks of the "Caravanees", there's plenty of good workers on the way !!

U.N. -- where the Hell are you ? 😃

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Mexico already stated they destined 100 people out if the caravan that were ISIS affiliated

False. There was, however, a statement from the president of Guatemala which had nothing to do with the caravan. It was about deportations (from Guatemala) which have occurred over a period of several years.
Read here

edit on 10/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: FredT

FACT: The odds are better that CRIMINAL ELEMENTS are in the 7,000 person caravan, than NOBEL PRIZE winners.

FACT: we really don't know do we. Every group has long odds there is going to be a criminal in there as I pointed out. Heck any Roman Catholic church is immediately suspicious IMHO

But if the OP is spinning his headline so can I no?

How About "Trump Confirms That Caravan Has Transgendered ISIS Members looking to cause chaos in our Bathrooms" I'm sure its coming

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm sure the Administration is working on some kind of long-term strategy. But right now, the "Caravan threat" is helping Republicans get riled up, and voting. The early-voting Republican turnout is very strong. Stronger than Democrats in every state but one...Nevada.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'm sure the Administration is working on some kind of long-term strategy. But right now, the "Caravan threat" is helping Republicans get riled up, and voting. The early-voting Republican turnout is very strong. Stronger than Democrats in every state but one...Nevada.

NEW HEADLINE "Caravan made up of Hannity wannabes and Bannon supporters to whip up base in False Flag Operation"

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

249 million adults, in the USA, 73.5 million criminal records for a 29.5% of all adult Americans.

FBI statistics. Look it up.

Your claim was 1 in 3 people in America are criminals. Now you say adults, so either you are moving goal posts or claiming minors are not people.

Which is it?

ETA*
Before you tell someone to look something up, you should get your facts straight by the way

The FBI considers anyone who has been arrested on a felony charge to have a criminal record, even if the arrest did not lead to a conviction. The FBI only counts those with a misdemeanor if a state agency asks the bureau to keep it on file.

So the FBI considers you to have a criminal record, even if you weren't convicted...

That's real logical.
edit on 23-10-2018 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

NEW HEADLINE "Caravan made up of Hannity wannabes and Bannon supporters to whip up base in False Flag Operation"

No kidding? Then by all means, roll out the red carpet for these patriots!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

False. There was, however, a statement from the president of Guatemala which had nothing to do with the caravan. It was about deportations (from Guatemala) which have occurred over a period of several years.
Read here

\

Good call, so they were detained and deported, they just werent in the Caravan headed this way.......

But it does make me ponder if this wouldnt be the perfect opportunity for those that were not caught to make their move stateside......

I guess we can only speculate......

Thank you for the clarification

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As the caravan swells to 14,000 (14,000!), and anger grows, some members are labeling President Trump as the "Anti-Christ".

www.zerohedge.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join