It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security says illegal caravan 'has significant criminal histories,' from regions including

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Looks like Trump was spot on again!

Some in migrant caravan 'have significant criminal histories,' from regions including Mideast: Homeland Security

www.foxnews.com... /some-in-caravan-have-significant-criminal-histories-from-regions-including-mideast-dhs-says

Homeland Security officials said Tuesday that among the thousands of migrants heading for the United States border are some “gang members” and people with “significant criminal histories.”

edit on 23-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

edit on 23-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Azzholes in the media don't realize that the President gets daily Intel briefings. I'm glad FoxNews isn't totally gone from the reservation yet.
edit on 10/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

131 pre-existing Criminals were apprehended from the April 2018 caravan. Common sense says that NO group of humanity (except priests) are composed of 100% angels.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thank-you for adjusting the title Much MUCH clearer and eye-catching now. That's important for a big story like this that puts EGG-ON-FACE of Mainstream Media!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

131 pre-existing Criminals were apprehended from the April 2018 caravan. Common sense says that NO group of humanity (except priests) are composed of 100% angels.

Don't give priests as pass with the sex scandals ongoing. . .

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thank-you for adjusting the title Much MUCH clearer and eye-catching now. That's important for a big story like this that puts EGG-ON-FACE of Mainstream Media!

HELL YEAH lets make sure we don't let pesky facts get in the way. And yes lets take the already vague headline from Fox and make it even more lurid. LOL

Since your going to spin away perhaps Ill pull the title from another website that states "Caravan is probably full of Nobel Prize winners" seems just as accurate

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think how this gets handled will make or break trumps reelection.

If he doesnt stop them, either at our border or earlier with Mexico's assistance, hes pretty much toast.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

HELL YEAH lets make sure we don't let pesky facts get in the way. And yes lets take the already vague headline from Fox and make it even more lurid. LOL

Since your going to spin away perhaps Ill pull the title from another website that states "Caravan is probably full of Nobel Prize winners" seems just as accurate

Oh cmon do you honestly believe there are not people in that caravan with criminal histories?

How invested in CNN are you?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Oh cmon do you honestly believe there are not people in that caravan with criminal histories?

How invested in CNN are you?

Actually fairly well invested as I hold a sizeable chunk of AT&T in my portfolio but from a political standpoint, I watch a variety of sources. But my financial holding are really off topic

No doubt in any group you are going to find a criminal or two. Heck Ill bet if you background checked an average church congregation in the bible belt you would get more than a few hits. Or say even a presidential cabinet and not just Trumps mind you. Your going to find criminals there.

To take a headline that was misleading and make it even more so for the purposes of the thread is a bit much however, but hey its his OP not mine.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

So..........

How do they know?

Is the CIA embedded in the caravan?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador have 33 million people.

Makes sense a few thousand outcasts are always on the run.

So what are the other 32.95 million doing today?

👥

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

So..........

How do they know?

At the rate our Gov wastes money, I wouldn't be surprised if they've flown a few recon planes and tried to face scan everyone in the group.

It's only money, and job security.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have seen no liberals or tv networks, etc. encouraging this caravan. I've seen no one state that they think these people should be let into the country except under normal procedures.

I am pretty sure if it is ever found out, that this is a right sponsored activity to gain consensus for the wall, etc.. I seriously doubt it is a ploy of the left as it provides them zero benefit. If the left comes out vocally against giving the caravan preferential treatment then they have the election won; lock, stock and barrel.

I will again remind you that Obama deported illegals a a much faster clip than trump is doing. The numbers are easily available through google if you are doubting this.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

"A criminal or two" out of how many? Because this'll be possibly 10,000 or more people by the time they reach here. They don't have asylum status and they plan on simply breaking our immigration laws and storming in. That's not okay. And, quite frankly, makes them all criminals from the getgo. They already all broke the immigration laws in Mexico.
edit on 23-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

So..........

How do they know?

Hell, they probably are. They were embedded in a US candidate for Presidents campaign. The CIA could be embedded anywhere including your TV and computer.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

What sort of criminal histories are you assuming they have?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No doubt in any group you are going to find a criminal or two.

Exactly why need to stop these caravans completely. You can't vet a caravan.

Like the old saying goes, one rotten apple spoils the bunch.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Well you could spin it however you like. I really wouldn't call moving the words around in the title spinning it. I did it for clarity.

I am much better at spinning things than that. I would have said "Homeland Security tracking the murderous invasive hoard of illegal immigrants invading our soveriegn nation finds large numbers of criminals and terrorists planning to rob, rape, and kill your loved ones." That would have put some asses in the seats.
edit on 23-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Sure, they seem friendly.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

FACT: The odds are better that CRIMINAL ELEMENTS are in the 7,000 person caravan, than NOBEL PRIZE winners.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join