It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSME - Ask me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Infinite, the mythology surrounding the Illuminati can be really confusing. Where is the best place to get accurate historical info on the group? I mean are there books or history-related websites?

Also, you replied to a post of mine on the politics@ATS board and caused me to stop and take pause. You and other mods/experts refer to the current rise in political debate as the "Dark Days", I guess because it's creeped into everything and everywhere ie; ATS, which really doesn't have a political nature, just an inquisitive nature. I guess what my question is here is, is that by design? Is that a goal of the NWO? To divide and conquer? I mean in YOUR opinion. When I made my post to that board I didn't realize that might be furthering a cause I may/may not believe in, that's what gave me pause after your reply. The NWO theories abound, how do you sift thru it to find the reallities Infinite? I'm still very new here, help me if you can and or want to.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I believe that political and occasionally movie celebrities visit the Bohemian Club and after heavy drinking bouts and debates on where the world's going, they put on a play for the visitors.
The play shows them, men and women (men portray the women) eventually sacrificing a child to the stone idol in the shape of an owl.
The child is known as Dull Care and it indicates that the worshippers are throwing off responsibilties for this time and later, the revellry begins.
I have heard that 'women of entertainment' are brought to the grove and of course, lots of alcohol.
It may be that certain decisions are made there, it may be that alliances are built through mutual enjoyment of a booze night, but still, it may be where the REAL PEOPLE who run this show meet.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypseyWing
When the NWO begins what do figure will be the first step of action?

i dont understand the question, but i will answer what i think it means;

what will be the first steps of action? well, police or NWO troops number will increase on the streets, especially at night. People who are against the nwo will be rounded up, camps will be opened and a police state will swing into action.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by looking4truth
Infinite, the mythology surrounding the Illuminati can be really confusing. Where is the best place to get accurate historical info on the group? I mean are there books or history-related websites?

Conspiracy Archive is the best place to start, here all their information is highly researched too. As for books, try reading some of Icke's work plus other illuminati conspiracy researchers aswell.

The NWO theories abound, how do you sift thru it to find the reallities Infinite? I'm still very new here, help me if you can and or want to.

its hard really, because there is so many different potential reallities to the nwo, i mainly look at political because the signs and evidence is there. Its hard to decide whats fact and whats not.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thanks Infinite! I read the Icke interview on ATS, it was interesting. I tried to get one of his books from the local library but it was checked out, so I put my name on the waiting list. Do you have any other writers you would suggest reading? I have come to the reality that the library is not the best place to do conspiricy research. Is Amazon.com a good resource to purchase on-topic NWO books, or is there a site you have found to be better? Thx.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
FSME correct me if im wrong, but isn't the god that George W Bush worships called Moloch?

Moloch isn't an owl is he?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok - I'll bite with a Q - since I don't believe any of this NWO crap so:

Can you explain away the supply chain issues involved with subjugating (or killing off) the masses??

Just who is going to pump their oil, ship it, turn it into plastics or gas, ship that, deliver it as goods to these great hidden elite for use in their toys?? You can pick any item here, guns, ammo tanks, whatever - I used oil since people thing the spooks are behind it all. Did I mention these NWO spooks make their money by selling all that oil to us little guys - where's that money going to come from..??

See the problem here - especially when the bulk of that process is in the hands of people with good net worths and like their toys too but are probably clueless to any NWO thing. Think the small to medium sized business owners....

I say people have mistook human greed and wealth building and the protection of that wealth and run wild and turned it into a conspiracy with 2012 end of the world, reptilian royals, blah blah blah.... Sure - people want order in the world because it's good for business - bickering between states and religions is not so good for business in todays globals economy. In the past when it was say two countries, yes good business could be had by brokering the supplies of war for a profit - now there are too many sources and supply chains are very long....

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
FSME correct me if im wrong, but isn't the god that George W Bush worships called Moloch?

Moloch isn't an owl is he?

Yep it is,
the same god everyone at the grove worships.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Will aliens be part of the NWO?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
How can you be a subject matter expert on something that may or may not exist and is based firmly on people's opinions of what an NWO is?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I have a few initial questions if you care to indulge me, and if so thank you.

Who is the sole person responsible for contriving this order, and when/what era/year did s/he do so?

Is the object for a person or body to control the entire world, its population and own all of the resources?

Who or, what institutions might that body represent?

What becomes of the various religions?

What becomes of the various adversarial countries?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
How can you be a subject matter expert on something that may or may not exist and is based firmly on people's opinions of what an NWO is?

Easy,
research into the subject and all the theories surrounding it.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Will aliens be part of the NWO?

Again,
No

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Easy,
research into the subject and all the theories surrounding it.

No, I don't buy that. They had experts on witches, but they turned out to be full of crap.

I'm sorry, but I have put quotation marks around the word "expert" now.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
I have a few initial questions if you care to indulge me, and if so thank you.

Who is the sole person responsible for contriving this order, and when/what era/year did s/he do so?

Is the object for a person or body to control the entire world, its population and own all of the resources?

Who or, what institutions might that body represent?

What becomes of the various religions?

What becomes of the various adversarial countries?

Excellent questions,
honestly, these are the same questions I and other NWO researchers ask all the time. I can give you so many different answers to these questions, no body knows who is the key person at the center of all of this and who started it.

The object of the NWO is to rule the world, basically, control everything.

Now, the body, my personal opinion, will be the UN. The NWO will represent the UN. Others say the vatican, EU, etc

There will probably be one religion, most say it will be some sort of new age religion

There will be no such word as "countries" under the NWO. Before they take complete power, any country who is against them will be dealt with.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
How can you be so definate about what "will" happen and what "won't' happen, when said organisation doesn't release a yearly business plan?

I would ask you answer this, this isn't a personal thing with regards to this subject. I do hope you understand this.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

How can you be so definate about what "will" happen and what "won't' happen, when said organisation doesn't release a yearly business plan?

True, of course, I and others cannot be 100% sure about what will and wont happen regarding the NWO. Its my personal belief that it will happen and come about.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thank you for your prompt answer, infinite.

JAK

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Testing, testing... Hello? Is this thing on?

What would be the differences between the Builderburg Group, the Illuminati, and those top echelon members of the NWO?

Or are they just different rungs on the same ladder in the ordered as above?

[Thanks in advance Infinite
]

Jack

[edit on 24/3/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Please forgive my naivete, but is the NWO such a "bad" thing?? I'm already governed by my own government, and policed, and taxed, etc, from "cradle to grave". What difference would there be to having a "World government"?

Indeed, with global issues becoming increasingly worrying eg global warming, resource depletion, over population, etc, wouldn't a NWO be a "good" thing??

I'd be grateful if you can answer these questions as I genuinely don't know why the NWO is thought to be so bad??? Thanx in advance!

AEN

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join