It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the promised bombshell? Arrests? Anything??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

This is all unsubstantiated soothsaying from people who hear or see perceived indications that Mueller is wrapping up his investigation--there's little to this stuff, and it's just alarmism for the sake of clicks and ratings.

Real life is much more dull.

This is a good time to repeat my mantra: Wait and see.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
You mean why doesn’t he hire a wingman? Separation of powers and all that.

The Justice Department is part of the Executive, so 'separation of powers' is not applicable.

They’ve been saying it would be obstruction of justice. It is probably politically dangerous to fire and hire given that his campaign was/is under investigation for a non-crime.

How would it be obstruction of justice if these people have been indicted? I think it would be obstruction of justice if they were indicted and not arrested. Why is he letting these people off?

Again, the DOJ has stifled the president and congress at every turn.

Politifact appoint a special council
edit on 24-10-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
So... I have been reading all sorts of stories about upcoming arrest, bombshells and so on. I guess I’m not the only one reading this?
Q is going on about it, Republicans are on about it, Fox News people are on about it. But also on the other side: CNN claiming all sorts on Trump and Repulicans (+ Kavanaugh), Democrats are claiming all sorts.

‘In the coming weeks... is going down!!’

But, there is nothing... Just, nothing...

These stories are here for months, maybe even two years. So when is it due? How long do we have to wait?
Why the delay? Áre these bombshells coming? Or are they BS afterall?

*I put this in the muddpit, cuz I expect some mud slinging...

It's all "fake" news, remember? Trump said!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

The DOJ has stalled any process since the beginning. The president and members of Congress have been pressuring them to no avail.

So your saying this administration and its minions in congress are weak and inept?

I would have to agree with you on that one.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Again, he's in charge of the Department of Justice so that means he's stifling himself.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
"q" is a fairy tale his believers use to justify things....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Again, he's in charge of the Department of Justice so that means he's stifling himself.

No. It means he doesn’t want to politicize the justice department, unlike his predecessors. Sure he could order this and that, but that would be political suicide.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No. It means he doesn’t want to politicize the justice department, unlike his predecessors. Sure he could order this and that, but that would be political suicide.

Getting people to follow the law and issuing arrests on indictments isn't politics, it's following the law. I guess you don't want him to do that.

Drain the swamp! 4D chess! #QBall

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Getting people to follow the law and issuing arrests on indictments isn't politics, it's following the law. I guess you don't want him to do that.

Drain the swamp! 4D chess! #QBall

I never said it was. I guess you prefer strawmen than a proper argument.

#IcantArgueMyWayOutOfAPaperBag

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

ARE WE THERE YET?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I never said it was.

Actually you did when you said that replacing people who aren't doin their jobs with people who would is politicizing the Justice Department.

But I understand, you kind of painted yourself into a corner with this and need to come up with nonsense excuses on why people can't do what they're supposed to be doing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

All the criminals are on the same payroll,the corporate who own everything,they evidently don't want them charged as they are doing their bid,presidency is merely a facade to appease the audience

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join