It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the promised bombshell? Arrests? Anything??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

and where your socks disappear to in the dryer.

They've already discovered that one.

They melt into Tupperware lids that don't fit any of your containers.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Q was interesting for a while, but too many 'booms' and no action left me lurking for laughs after a couple of months. Apparently, people still believe Hillary will be arrested, despite the fact that she is all over the news and picking up steam for another run at the presidency. Black hats? White hats? All politics are toxic.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Bu...but the memes...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Apparently, people still believe Hillary will be arrested, despite the fact that she is all over the news and picking up steam for another run at the presidency.

Hillary will be arrested!

Right after she wins in 2020 when all 43,000,000 illegals in California vote with a 110% turnout rate.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

The DOJ has stalled any process since the beginning. The president and members of Congress have been pressuring them to no avail.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
The DOJ has stalled any process since the beginning. The president and members of Congress have been pressuring them to no avail.

Is that the same weak sauce excuse everyone will hear when the Trump administration ends its run and there are still no arrests? I mean, Jesus Effing Christ, he's the President, if people in HIS Department of Justice are 'stalling' him he can replace them with people who will do what he wants done, right?

Bring on the 400,000,000 sealed indictments, the Q-Balls demand it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is that the same weak sauce excuse everyone will hear when the Trump administration ends its run and there are still no arrests? I mean, Jesus Effing Christ, he's the President, if people in HIS Department of Justice are 'stalling' him he can replace them with people who will do what he wants done, right?

Yes his dictatorial, authoritarian impulses are widely overblown. We’ve been told he’d be a dictator for quite some time, so maybe you’ve been duped.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yes his dictatorial, authoritarian impulses are widely overblown. We’ve been told he’d be a dictator for quite some time, so maybe you’ve been duped.

How is hiring people that do what you want dictatorial? And why, if he's so smart, isnt he doing that? Maybe the dupes are the ones LARPing along with these indictments.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
For the moment, President Trump is milking-the-system by using LEVERAGE.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Once the cat is out the bag, his leverage is gone.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Feb. 2019 .

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

BOOM

Elon Musk needs to contact q with their clock since its been tic tocking for a long time non stop without a charge.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The President held a special closed-session dinner for top Military brass tonight.

Photo: twitter.com...

Something is percolating.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
After 11/11 im petitioning to have the letter q removed from the alphabet

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

How is hiring people that do what you want dictatorial? And why, if he's so smart, isnt he doing that? Maybe the dupes are the ones LARPing along with these indictments.

You mean why doesn’t he hire a wingman? Separation of powers and all that. They’ve been saying it would be obstruction of justice. It is probably politically dangerous to fire and hire given that his campaign was/is under investigation for a non-crime.
edit on 23-10-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Isn’t it normal for the president to have those closed meetings with militairy?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably talking about the war in new syria..I mean venezuela.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You mean why doesn’t he hire a wingman? Separation of powers and all that.

The Justice Department is part of the Executive, so 'separation of powers' is not applicable.

They’ve been saying it would be obstruction of justice. It is probably politically dangerous to fire and hire given that his campaign was/is under investigation for a non-crime.

How would it be obstruction of justice if these people have been indicted? I think it would be obstruction of justice if they were indicted and not arrested. Why is he letting these people off?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

edit on 24/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yea people were always full of #.

Remember?

#neverforget

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

It'll be here along with other really important stuff like alien disclosure (coming!), the JFK assassination (any day now!) and where your socks disappear to in the dryer.

Nothing is going to happen.

But on a VERY serious note now.
Do you actually now where they disappear to in the dryer? Cause I am missing tons of my dress socks and I spend a lot on those damnit.

Check under the agitator in your washer. Most socks go missing before they reach the dryer. Sometimes it will magically reappear in a few washes later too. Sadly though, by that time, one has already tossed the other one and now thinks they have lost another sock.

I discovered this by chance when a corner of a long sock was still peeking out. disentangled it and discovered 2 other missing socks were caught up under there as well too.

Edit add: to stay on topic: Most likely, nothing will ever come of this. Basically like the missing socks, you eventually focus on the next one missing. It is all simply distractions. To avoid losing socks...one would need to stop washing them. Government is not going to stop...they love the current agitation cycle. It is all just agitation!

edit on 10 24 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join