It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Candidate Scott Wallace Dropped an F-Bomb in a Synagogue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Democrats keep going down in the most stupid way. Sadly, I couldn't find a video of that priceless moment.

As the political climate continues to heat up, challenger Scott Wallace lost his cool during a debate with Congressman Brian Fitzpatrick. Sunday night at the Congregation Tifereth Israel in Bensalem, Wallace used an expletive and “dropped an f-bomb” in front of those attending.

“Ironically, there was a later question about the need for civility in politics,” Fitzpatrick told WBCB. “Well, a good start is to not use vulgarities in the sanctuary of a synagogue in the middle of a congressional debate.”

The Democrat told the GOP candidate to go “f**k himself.

www.wbcbnews.com...

edit on 23-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Democrats losing it all the way around.

They can't stand being taken out of their little comfort zones 😃

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I Tried to f**k Myself once , but it was Physically Impossible .

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You could if you were a democrat.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

should have told him he was gonna step all over him with golf spikes

that went over well last week

anyone tired of this tit for tat yet?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Wallace was "trained" by DNC Chair TOMMY PEREZ, with critical input from SINator Kamala Harris. Both of those "leaders" use the "Phuck bomb" frequently.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Wouldn't be a big effing deal except for his choice of venue. A house of worship isn't generally the place you think of dropping f-bombs.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Democrats always keep it classy!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wouldn't be a big effing deal except for his choice of venue. A house of worship isn't generally the place you think of dropping f-bombs.

i dont think too highly of houses of worship but i get that others do.

i dont buy into the religion bull# so saying # on the street or in a church or a synagogue all carries the same weight to me which is not much.

we worried about being respectful now all of a sudden?

i thought it was like super awesome that the leader of the country says it how it is. says whats on his mind. dont use a teleprompter.

but this dude is wrong???

wrong just cause he was in the gogue or wrong cause it is wrong.

hilarious that people that have a religion that has mohels is all bunged up cause someone said a word

thats actually damn funny
edit on 23-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wallace was "trained" by DNC Chair TOMMY PEREZ, with critical input from SINator Kamala Harris. Both of those "leaders" use the "Phuck bomb" frequently.

I didn't know all that but considering the kind of people we are talking about, I believe you 100%.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Did you try using the other hand?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The Dems are nervous. They feel the red wave. Data analysis "expert" Nate Silver says that Republicans have between a 1 in 7 to 1 in 5 chance of keeping the House. Yeah, this is the same clown who predicted Donald Trump had a 28.6% chance of winning the presidency on Election Day in 2016. JOBS NOT MOBS!

Nate Silver: Republicans Have Slim Chance of Keeping House; 1 in 5, at Best

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 10/23/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

And notice how the only reason you can draw your equivalence there is because you completely had to rationalize how there is no respect needed for houses of worship in your eyes?

Basically, you can do it because you stripped the house of worship of its sacredness. It doesn't have to be sacred to you in order to be worthy of respect. I'm not at all Jewish, but it's a synagogue. It's where some people go to worship, and for that reason, it's worthy of respect because it's sacred to them, just like he shouldn't have dropped the f-bomb if they were in a mosque ... or a Buddhist center/temple or anywhere else where people go to practice their religious devotions.

Don't forget, they are vying to represent the people. What kind of representative of these Jewish worshippers do you think this man will end up being if he thinks so little of their house of worship that he essentially drops the f-bomb at the alter (they were debating on the platform where the torah readings are done)?

Please, draw a valid equivalence and find me the video of Trump dropping the f-bomb in a similar place of worship. I am not talking about his personal values. I am talking about his simple ability to recognize how to respect the venue he is in for what it means to others.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They can't and will deflect your question. Just wait and see.

edit on 10/23/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
she wont cause she is a he

he wont do anything except laugh at how ridiculous he feels the entire post is

respect....

cause that is like all the rage these days right??

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Forgiveness is divine.

Thankfully there's no such thing in the world of politics.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
?
Fart
?

Is that the 'F' word
edit on 23-10-2018 by Cassi3l because: If 'A' is for apple and 'B' is for banana ... 'f' must be for .. ? ..fart comes to mind first, maybe it's just me : = )

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Forgiveness is divine.

Thankfully there's no such thing in the world of politics.

Well, he apologized later

” Wallace said. “I apologize for any offense that might have been taken

That means he knows he did something wrong. So Ketsuko is right.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: carewemust

I didn't know all that but considering the kind of people we are talking about, I believe you 100%.

They worked together at this Democrat "REBOOT TOUR", where Tommy Perez was boo'd and jeered by his own party.

Source: dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
she wont cause she is a he

he wont do anything except laugh at how ridiculous he feels the entire post is

respect....

cause that is like all the rage these days right??

That's right. Democrats can't be civil until they win.

Yes, I know your'e not a Democrat, but I am agreeing with you.

Civility

Civility is about more than just politeness, although politeness is a necessary first step. It is about disagreeing without disrespect, seeking common ground as a starting point for dialogue about differences, listening past one’s preconceptions, and teaching others to do the same. Civility is the hard work of staying present even with those with whom we have deep-rooted and fierce disagreements. It is political in the sense that it is a necessary prerequisite for civic action. But it is political, too, in the sense that it is about negotiating interpersonal power such that everyone’s voice is heard, and nobody’s is ignored.

Everyone has been bemoaning the lack of civility, on all sides, and you cannot pretend they haven't been.

But I guess we just need a nail-studded board to work this all out.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join