It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French teachers break silence on 'abuse' by students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A few days ago a french pupil pulled a fake gun on a teacher "as a joke" but this does not look like a joke too me but have a look see:

www.dailymail.co.uk... -6300081/French-schoolboy-15-points-gun-teacher-execute-her.html

Now we have more of the story coming out about the abuse teachers are getting in France.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Described in French media as the #MeToo movement of the nation's public education sector, teachers have unleashed a wave of thousands of tweets. "I was spat on and threatened to be 'beaten up' after school," tweeted a Latin teacher of 10 years. When she pushed for sanctions, the principal agreed to suspend the student for three days but allegedly accused the teacher of being repressive.

REPRESSIVE...!

One teacher has had their whole class sign a death threat.. WTF

I feel for the teachers and the pupils that want to learn cos this is messed up.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My wife is a teacher and loves kids but the ones that have behavioural problems are often seen as golden children in the eyes of their parents who believe they can do no wrong. It’s difficult sometimes and they literally ooze disrespect.

Mr Athetos on the other hands doesn’t really care for kids and they know it. I got no problem marching a a little POS up to their parents and giving them both a piece of my mind. Had to do it lots back when I was the rink attendant and zamboni driver.

Embarrassing a crappy parent in front of their piers works wonders.

a reply to: Redback

edit on 23-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Old-skool, lol

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I made an animated movie on this very subject. It's about student on teacher violence and it's called Walloween because it takes place on Halloween.

If you look at the statistics for student on teacher violence you'll see the dangerous trend where every ten years on average the amount of incidents increases. I forget the exact numbers but a Google search will show you.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yeah, the hardest job I ever had by far was teaching in a low income school full time here in the us, with Teach for America. Crazy discipline problems. Insane hours. Trying to catch up kids who were 2-3 years behind and being expected to do so. Gangs, drugs, poverty. No funding. My first semester as a science teacher I had zero science supplies, although required for my job. I paid for science experiment supplies out of my own meager first year teacher salary.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Note to self: Don't mess with zamboni drivers.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
We are super nice until you throw crap on the ice then it’s game over.
Driving the zamboni is like a Canadian dream job lol.
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

This is progress. Kids know better. Never trust anyone over 30 and all that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Look at students in the USA and eleswhere this is how daft it has got

If these POS get anymore control start looking for a cave to live in because that's were we will end up.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I loved tech drawing when i was at school but the last 2 years was with a teacher who had NO control over the boys.
He was a good teacher tho and i tried so hard to do my school work but it became impossible with idiots shouting, fighting, smoking and god knows what else.

BUT we also had a very hard deputy head who wasn't afraid of a bunch of boys, infact we were terrified of him, we also had a few teachers who would punch you out if you deserved it. I can imagine 2 of my old teachers in that room...lol
Mr. Ford hated snow flakes but was a cool dude... If you didn't piss him off

new topics

top topics

join