It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi journalist's body parts found, say Sky sources

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So Sky News is reporting that they found the body parts of Khashoggi on the grounds (in the garden) of the Saudi Counsel General

Body parts belonging to murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found, according to two Sky sources.

The sources have told Sky News the Saudi dissident had been "cut up" and his face "disfigured".

One source also suggested the writer's remains were discovered in the garden of the Saudi consul general's Istanbul home - located around 500 metres away from the consulate.

It contradicts the explanation being made by Saudi officials that the body was rolled up in a carpet and handed to a local collaborator who was tasked with disposing of the evidence.

news.sky.com...

So another few hours have passed since the last excuse wonder what the excuse will be now? Perhaps that Caravan trump is raging against did the deed?????

The new Saudi flag. Speak the word of Muhammad softly and carry a big assed bone saw
edit on 10/23/18 by FredT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/23/18 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Saudi government also banned Khashoggi’s son from leaving the country and held a nice little PR interview of him shaking the crown princes hand.
www.reddit.com...

Our deepest condolences for cutting your dad up and throwing his parts into a well. So sorry about that.
a reply to: FredT

edit on 23-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You know I like to think of my own Govt as a bunch of sick #ing animals, then the house of Saud has to arrive and steal the show.

Athetos;

Damn thats horrible.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

This whole fiasco just jumped the shark, me thinks...

I mean, is this actually believable? That someone could be this stupid when there are 6million BETTER ways to have someone eliminated?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

True enough...they could have had him involved in an auto accident, like one of the suspected accomplices in the murder...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Im disgusted by the Saudi's and the Trumpses attitude towards the slaying.

It just would not do to have Kushner out of pocket .... I #ing hate people.

greedy disgusting psychopaths .

This whole episode has laid bare the state of international politics, I used to think
Erdoğan was a really bad egg, now i have to wonder just who the bad eggs are these days,
and I'm not talking abut the Saudis either.

I'm really disgusted /

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You are thinking like an American civilian. You have to think like a Saudi prince and his highest ups.

They were making an example of Khashoggi, because they rule by fear. I’m sure the prince gave the order himself, and his lackeys made it as gruesome as possible to please his majesty. It never occurred to them that something like this could cause a problem, because if they had done it in Saudi Arabia, it never would have made the news. Now, some of those lackeys will also have to be examples to make this incident go away. Watch, they will drop like flies until it all goes away.

Remember, beheading is a perfectly normal capital punishment there, while here we can’t even use lethal injection anymore because nobody wants to make the drugs. Also, this is the same prince who kidnapped as many rich Saudis as he could fit into a fancy hotel/prison and didn’t free them until they paid him off. It’s a totally different world.

new topics

top topics

join