It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Losing weight quick advice.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
a reply to: KingJames

False.

I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames
a reply to: ElOmen

if your temperature is consistently below 98.6 degrees F, and you feel fatigued, fat and chilly, you are probably a good candidate for Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome therapy.
Iodine deficiency is your problem.

If anyone actually looks this up, post it. I hate repeating myself for people who refuse to read.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

why do keep saying i have iodine deficiency?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i met thet goal!!!! big thqnk you to everyone whos shared some info on here. i wighed in at 198.6 lbs on October 31st by 6.pm so it is possible to lose 10 lbs in 1 week. i dropped from 214.4 to 198.6 lbsin 30 days it was tough but thats because i slacked off the first 20 days.
edit on 1-11-2018 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

big special thanks to "Thisisfun2015" for the milk of magnesium trick. really helped a lot and very effective. i only took it 2 timesbefore i went to bed.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Eat dirt.

This isn't a bad joke, it can help you lose weight.
Could eating DIRT be the cure for obesity? A spoonful of soil may flush fat out of the body, study finds

Eating a side of a certain kind of dirt with your dinner might help to prevent obesity by flushing fat out of your system, new research suggests. Australian researchers found that obese rats that ate a certain kind of clay shed more pounds than those that were given a weight-loss drug, a new study reveals. 'Go eat dirt' is not a new phrase - or phenomenon. There are records of ancient Greeks who looked at the ground beneath their feet and decided, 'that looks like a snack.' And celebrities like Shailene Woodley and Elle Macphereson have brought this unlikely nutrition trend back from ancient times, eating clay for detoxes.

It seems to matter what kind of dirt you eat. Everywhere I've looked recommended clay. I certainly wouldn't get it from the dog park. Google clay cleanse.

Drinking ‘Clay’ To Lose 20 Pounds? Zoe Kravitz Does Cleanse To Play Anorexic In ‘The Road Within’

Clay is a cure for diarrhea. If you eat too much of it you will become constipated.

Maybe those Haitians with their mud cakes are onto something.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
a reply to: luthier

There is no actual proven scientific evidence for or against a fasted workout causing anything you said. Please do the research.

Not only have I observed this in conditioning camps, the university of Surrey pretty much proved woman burn fat faster eating before workouts, this is because of the biomechanical differences of Male and female bodies and what is stored and reserved.

Any University in the world can claim this. It's false. Show me actual proof.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
10 POUNDS IN 8 DAYS....eat like a mouse and sh** like an elephant

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

11 mile run is good for dropping at least 6 pounds quick.

Magnesium citrate for dire circumstances is good for another 2 - 5 pounds.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Stress mother truckers!!!!
STRESS

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join