It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Losing weight quick advice.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks everyone I burned 2 lbs after a 1 hr jog so far. I heard juicing has lots of sugars and isn't too healthy.
edit on 23-10-2018 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

cut your food intake in half and drop in to 4 hot yoga classes over the next 8 days

done

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
Thanks everyone I burned 2 lbs after a 1 hr jog so far. I heard juicing has lots of sugars and isn't too healthy.

thats not a crazy number to hit

all sugar should be out. 100% first thing to go

salt is going to make you retain water so dump that

you like fish?
jump on some fish. small portions.
dont eat any bread or pasta for the next 8 days

just drink water and only water

bust some hot yoga classes or do yoga twice a day for the next 8 days.
yoga with adrienne on youtube. she is awesome.
start the 30 days of yoga series and so 2 per day so at the end of the 8 you will be on vid 16

youll be sore as # but you will drop that weight

no matter what you do though cut the sugar out of your diet and cut the bread and pasta and you will notice a major change

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

its either a boxing match or a wedding. well good luck.

:

hahahahahaah

i didnt even think of that

bet youre right too

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

TST pretty much nailed it. If you are a Male you can avoid eating before your first workout and it should be early in the morning. This will kick up your metabolism. If you are a female limit your intake pre early workout. Just blood sugar maintenance food or antioxidants like berries are enough unless you are going long.

Early morning workout is key. Not only does it kick up the metabolic rate it increases your odds for more than one a day which you will need. The morning workout should be hard and fast if you don't have time. Even a tabata cycle or interval of a minute of hard work and 30 seconds rest 5 to 8 times.

If you want to use an old school fighter technique drink twice the water you normally do until 2 days before your goal and your body will be trained to keep peeing even after you start limiting water 2 days before your goal and you will keep flushing water.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

more official way of saying
cut the sugar
cut the salt
cut the bread and pasta
drink nothing but water

yoga. twice a day

anything really but yoga is low impact

you will drop the weight. easily

intermittent fast too. dont eat before 11 am and dont eat after 6pm and when you do cut that fatty # out

get on that brown rice yo
little brown rice. little tuna.
nothing but water

start crushing it

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Eat a sensible diet but fill up with unsweetened jello. Unsweetened jello is pretty much empty calories. Eat it until you feel full and not hungry. It's kind of a ho-hum and your sweet tooth won't thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

more like I win a fair amount of $$$ if I complete this goal. Easily over $500

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yep.

Except females with fasting and workouts. I think current science shows their body doesn't respond like males to the pre workout fast and requires some input for glycemic stability. Like nuts and berries.

But this is in the context of people working out for professional sports.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well dang you can do 10lbs in a day if that's the case..just cut like a fighter and pound water for 2 or 3 days with slightly less calorie intake for your body size and then fast for 24 hours.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Well dang you can do 10lbs in a day if that's the case..just cut like a fighter and pound water for 2 or 3 days with slightly less calorie intake for your body size and then fast for 24 hours.

yup

then those 5 yardsticks are yours for sure

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm wondering if anyone one here can share some tips to losing weight in short amount of time. 8 days to be exact and it's about 10lbs. Share your fat burning secret with me please.

Whether its food, supplements, exercise or any tips. Especially if it worked for you and delivers serults guaranteed.

Easy... zero carbs... zero sugar...

Lots of water... protein, and a bit of fat...

Snack on almonds if you need to snack...

Works like a charm

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This is a good video on juicing...www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Carnivore diet.
I’m not over weight, tried it for other reasons. But I still dropped 12 lbs in 7 days. Did not feel hungry.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Don’t juice at all. Very bad for diet. You do all the sugar and no fiber.... don’t do it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My doctor had me committed to a secure ward (from pneumonia) and I actually ended up losing 15kg:

I had to go on a hospital diet:

Breakfast: Cereal (Cornflakes and milk), two slices of bread with butter / margarine, orange juice, fruity dish
Mid-morning: Coffee/Tea + Sugar
Lunch: Sandwiches or cottage pie, soup (no fat content)
Mid-afternoon: Coffee/Tea + Sugar
Dinner: As lunch

It was more lots of small continuous eating, rather than what I used to have: no breakfast, large lunch (with lots of cheese), even larger late dinner (burgers, spaghetti bolognaise, meatballs and chips, pizza)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The truth about sugar contents in fruits and vegetables,
what to eat and what to avoid.
www.livestrong.com...

You can juice these and save the pulp.I have baked cookies using dried,
carrot pulp,very tasty cookies.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I lost about seven pounds and kept it off in about two weeks. I did it by drinking about two cans of mountain dew a day. With my epilepsy, I treat it with diet, part of that is done by restricing sugars. I have always had a problem with hypoglycemia, so restricting sugar makes me a little sore. After ten years I found that tyramines cause the most uptick in seizure susceptability and coke or mountain dew do not actually raise my risk of seizure for some reason. Sugar foods do, but they usually contain some tyramines also.

I have to run another mountain dew cycle again to see if I lose more weight, remember, I am getting my energy from the sugar and I always seem to eat less if I get needed energy from caffeinated beverages.

That is what I have experienced, I do not know if any others can use this info. I also have to say that coke does not seem to do what mountain dew does, but coke is great for bezoars

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

if your temperature is consistently below 98.6 degrees F, and you feel fatigued, fat and chilly, you are probably a good candidate for Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome therapy.
Iodine deficiency is your problem.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join