It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Ryan Says US Not Safe For Journalists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Another marble-head "journalist" is claiming the United States in unsafe for journalists.

Yup, it's April Ryan and she's "reacting" to her base about the Saudi guy killed in Turkey probably by a Saudi group disloyal to the King and the changes going on there.

Hard for April to form cohesive sentences.

Vote your hearts away Nov 6th 😃

April Ryan Says US ‘Not Safe’ For Journalists

Journalist April Ryan made the claim that the United States is not safe for journalists during a discussion of a Washington Post columnist who was killed in Turkey.

The remarks came during a discussion on the murder of Jamal Khashoggi at Politicon Sunday evening and featured Axios’s Jonathan Swan and Breitbart’s Alex Marlow.

"I'm always FIRM in my stance on things"

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yeah, well, take the NY Times advice.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Did she happen to mention in what magical land it is "safe" for journalists?

What a retarded cow.
edit on 23-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The same journalists breathlessly talking about how important they are, and how they don’t feel safe are the ones cheering in mobs going after republicans

Perhaps she should check her own rhetoric and violence that may come from it before crying about her perceived victimhood

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

trump did declare the media the enemy of the state. ( less fox news and Breitbart and daily stormer of course)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

trump did declare the media the enemy of the state. ( less fox news and Breitbart and daily stormer of course)

Right and the Dems said trumo and his supporters are deplorable Nazis that should be confronted

Which sounds worse?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another marble-head "journalist" is claiming the United States in unsafe for journalists.

Yup, it's April Ryan and she's "reacting" to her base about the Saudi guy killed in Turkey probably by a Saudi group disloyal to the King and the changes going on there.

Hard for April to form cohesive sentences.

Vote your hearts away Nov 6th 😃

April Ryan Says US ‘Not Safe’ For Journalists

Journalist April Ryan made the claim that the United States is not safe for journalists during a discussion of a Washington Post columnist who was killed in Turkey.

The remarks came during a discussion on the murder of Jamal Khashoggi at Politicon Sunday evening and featured Axios’s Jonathan Swan and Breitbart’s Alex Marlow.

"I'm always FIRM in my stance on things"

I suppose it is a good thing she is not a real "journalist" then isn't it?
I wouldn't be surprised to find out she isn't even american.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

perhaps she should have said US not safe for conservatives, looks like it

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

There's no such thing as a journalist anymore. researching facts and reporting them accurately is a thing of the past. I don't know this woman but it sounds like all the rest in media.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In my humble opinion, lack awareness of ones own hypocrisy is as rampant as the severe reduction in common sense and critical thinking.

Being right. Winning an argument or out screaming the other. Mob rule, group think and a media that affirms your biases hourly are the current climate.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Awww, quick, someone get her a puppy, crayons and a coloring book.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Awww, quick, someone get her a puppy, crayons and a coloring book.

Those require skills to read the instructions.

🎃🎯

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think a body slamming is in order here...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Lying, biased journalist should be afraid. Having them look over their shoulder and jumping at every noise when out in public will do them some good.

It would be funny seeing one of those snooty reporter kiss the ground when someone lobs some firecrackers at them.

Maybe some three letter agency should offer to airdrop a pallet of arms and ammunition to ISIS as a bounty.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
These people aren’t journalists... That’s a dying skill.
What we have now are two-bit bloggers who sit on their butts writing hearsay and feelings. - badly.

I miss investigative objectivity.

edit on 23-10-2018 by RitualReality because: INCREASE THE VENOM

new topics

top topics

join