It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate to Win, Crooked Republicans Turn to Dirty Tricks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here's a post I wrote that covers the loopholes: A hypothetical scenario for voter fraud

I applied the laws to Florida, in that post, but that is not the only state left wide open to fraud. Here's a comment I wrote applying them to California: Link to comment

a reply to: Byrd

Each state has its own election laws although they all have to conform to the federal laws under the Help America Vote Act, so your experience may not necessarily apply.

The primary loophole in the HAVA is that a person does not need to provide a SS# or state-issued ID#/DL# to register to vote and states are mandated to register them anyway and provide them with a Voter ID# (...and in some cases a Voter ID card, more on that below).

Beyond using the SS# or state-issued ID#/DL# to verify registrations via the HAVV, many states have no other process in place to verify voters who don't provide them with either a SS# or state-issued ID#/DL#.

If a state has no further verification process in place AND has lax voter ID laws, then the situation is ripe for undetectable fraud.

States, like California, allow a person to use a Voter Notification Card as ID, at the polls -- after obtaining one from registering without providing either a SS# or state-issued ID#/DL# to verify identity. IOW, it's possible to register to vote and vote without ever having to show ID.

edit on 10/24/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Watch out for the witches that go to Little Egypt or are we talking more about the ghosts in Moonville Tunnel?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join