It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate to Win, Crooked Republicans Turn to Dirty Tricks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Keep telling yourself that.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
As long as provisional ballots are available, your "suppression" speculation is just that.
Or can people no longer get provisional ballots?
If one wants to vote in this country they can. Making excuses for people who stayed home is no longer just lame it is comical.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
That's all on top of all the "voter ID" laws which purport to be solutions to the fake epidemic of voter fraud but are really about eking out a little more statistical advantage.

If the epidemic is fake, then why are you all scared of voter ID laws?

More importantly, How are people able to receive entitlements if they don't have an ID that would be accepted for voting?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This is the same old tired crap the left pushed just before the 2016 election, too.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

They need ID to get that free stuff the ops party is famous for.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This right here is VOTER FRAUD.

observer.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Do you also acknowledge the blatant corruption on the Democratic side of things as well? Both parties are guilty of shady crap, anyone who says otherwise is trying to delude themselves.

There are about a dozen people posting exclusively about the shadiness of the Democrats on ATS for everyone person calling out the Republicans.

I think they've got holding the Democrats to task on ATS covered.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wardaddy454

They need ID to get that free stuff the ops party is famous for.

They seem to have ID's for that.

Unless certain states have done away with that requirement altogether, which then begs the question: How do you know Illegal immigrants aren't in fact receiving entitlement benefits?
edit on 23-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Yes the republicans have been corrupt

As have democrats

There was mass voter suppression in democratic primaries in New York to help Hillary for example

But I agree with the thrust of your op

However, saying voter fraud is fake, or that voter is is suppression is absurd

Or are you one of those people that feel certain ethnicities aren’t capable of getting id?

How about providing an example of "mass voter suppression"

I bet he's one of those people that feels voting should be made easier for citizens, not more difficult.... as it should be.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Do you also acknowledge the blatant corruption on the Democratic side of things as well? Both parties are guilty of shady crap, anyone who says otherwise is trying to delude themselves.

There are about a dozen people posting exclusively about the shadiness of the Democrats on ATS for everyone person calling out the Republicans.

I think they've got holding the Democrats to task on ATS covered.

If your OPs weren't so partisan, and reflected your purported beliefs in both parties being equal post op...
edit on 23-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This is the same old tired crap the left pushed just before the 2016 election, too.

And it's still true today.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Most people are not fundamentally against verifying the identities of voters, myself included. It needs to be something that's not disproportionately burdensome.

Getting an id is not burdensome

It is degrading to the groups you claim are affected to assume they don’t have the wherewithal to be able to get an id

Do you all support elimnatinoneeding to provide id to buy a firearm because it is burdensome?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

There was mass voter suppression in democratic primaries in New York to help Hillary for example

observer.com...

As Grambler said.

Voter suppression.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: Grambler
Yes the republicans have been corrupt

As have democrats

But I agree with the thrust of your op

However, saying voter fraud is fake, or that voter is is suppression is absurd

Or are you one of those people that feel certain ethnicities aren’t capable of getting id?

How about providing an example of "mass voter suppression"

I bet he's one of those people that feels voting should be made easier for citizens, not more difficult.... as it should be.

It already been provided

200000 thousand removed from voting rolls in nyc for the democratic primaries

I’m one of those people that feel it’s reasonable to provide a simple id to prove who you are when you vote

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I live in New Jersey. We're a state with a population of 9 million. Wyoming is a state with a population of 580k. New Jersey has 14 electoral votes. Wyoming has 3.

That means that while NJ has 15x the population of Wyoming, it only has 4.6x the electoral votes. In effect, when it comes time to elect a president, the vote of a person in Wyoming counts more than 3x as much as my vote.

That seems legit?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Guess you hippies will have to spread out.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Ahabstar

I live in New Jersey. We're a state with a population of 9 million. Wyoming is a state with a population of 580k. New Jersey has 14 electoral votes. Wyoming has 3.

That means that while NJ has 15x the population of Wyoming, it only has 4.6x the electoral votes. In effect, when it comes time to elect a president, the vote of a person in Wyoming counts more than 3x as much as my vote.

That seems legit?

Yes, the electoral college is legit.

Any other things in the Constitution you would like removed?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Confession:

I didn't even read the OP, I just came for the page 3 shenanigans.

^_^

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Of course you think they should change the math instead of doing something silly like having your party provide a platform that speaks to all americans rather than just the big city.

I don't want people in the big city who have no clue about the economy, or the environment in my neck of the woods making decisions for me, which is what would happen if we switched the math so the big city has the edge over us dumb inbred hicks.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Of course you think they should change the math instead of doing something silly like having your party provide a platform that speaks to all americans rather than just the big city.

Great summation!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join