It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Judge BARS Proof Of Residency 2 Weeks Before Midterm Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I'd be outraged if it's true that those purged were legally registered.

If, however, they were not legally registered, it don't care what race they belong to, what color their skin is, what ethnicity or religious affiliation the claim; they should be purged.

Is there evidence that those purged were legally registered? If so, please, let's see it. Otherwise, don't play the race card. It's very unbecoming.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'd also be interested to hear your views on the Electoral Integrity Project's report that North Carolina not only has the most unfair districting of any state but the most unfair districting they have ever observed in the world.

Isn't that the same group that gave a higher rating to North Korea than it did to a few countries in Europe? North Korea, y'know that bastion of free and fair elections?

Isn't that the same group that said that Rwanda has a better integrity rating than several states in the US. Y'know, Rwanda, that country that the president of rewrote the constitution so he could stay the president, but the exception to term limits applies to him and him alone? That country?

Yea, EIP sure sounds like they're a good source.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You're going to have to provide proof for that claim. The FEC has nothing to do with voter registration. They only deal with campaign finance law. Election laws and rules are dictated at the state level and voter registration occurs at the county level. The federal government has no hand whatsoever in voter registration.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: seagull

And what about the homeless? Should they not be allowed to vote because they can't provide proof of domicile?

Never saw a homeless voting. It might happen but not in an amount that could affect elections.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

“it hurts our democracy,”

Ummm...and that's all we really need to realize...

This stupid activist judge doesn't even realize that we live in a Representative Republic...and not a democracy...

That's the problem...her ruling should be thrown out...and she should be forced to take a civics lesson or two...right after she's impeached or fired...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Does that matter? They're still US citizens that have a right to vote.

Republicans in a place like San Francisco will ever have the numbers to affect an election. Would you be okay if California passed a law that stated anyone in San Francisco who has ever voted for a Republican is no longer allowed to vote?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Ummm...prove it...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Good to know you think the 40,000 homeless vets in this country don't deserve the right to vote.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So.... I have to prove I'm legally able to purchase a pack of cigarettes.... but dont have to prove I'm legally able to vote. Makes sense to me.

(Yes I understand they sign a piece of paper stating they are citizens.... but that proves nothing....as another ATS member once said, "it's not wonder woman's lasso of truth")

A2D

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Did the SOS of GA follow the law?

If so, I am fine with it.

If he followed the law, why are you for breaking the law?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

we live in a democratic republic!!!
and this doesn't have a thing to do with a person's right to vote in our elections.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I'll never understand how someone who has no issue producing a valid ID when buying their sixer of PBR or Colt 45 is suddenly "suppressed" when asked to produce the same at the polls.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Probably the same people who refuse to sign a traffic ticket even though it's not an admission of guilt.....

A2D

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I can only assume you're equally outraged by Georgia's Secretary of State purging a large number of voters from the rolls, a disproportionate amount of them being African American, right before he's set to run for governor.

I'd also be interested to hear your views on the Electoral Integrity Project's report that North Carolina not only has the most unfair districting of any state but the most unfair districting they have ever observed in the world.

Yeah... EIP is headed up by Pippa Norris, A notorious Political Science professor at Harvard. Active Twitter Activist etc.

I'm sure she would have no reason to report anything slanted, Right?

I swear you guys just don't bother vetting these things, making it too easy to poke holes in your appeals.
edit on 23-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Republicans in a place like San Francisco will ever have the numbers to affect an election. Would you be okay if California passed a law that stated anyone in San Francisco who has ever voted for a Republican is no longer allowed to vote?

No ID, no vote. That's it. You must prove who you are. Otherwise we'll have 100 Xcalibur254 voting.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I can only assume you're equally outraged by Georgia's Secretary of State purging a large number of voters from the rolls, a disproportionate amount of them being African American, right before he's set to run for governor

I think you need to check your facts on that he didn't purging anyone.

Under a 2017 Georgia law, a voter registration application is complete if information on that form exactly matches records kept by Georgia’s Department of Driver Services or the Social Security Administration.

If there’s no match, it’s placed on a pending status and the applicant is notified in the form of a letter from the county board of registrars about the need to provide additional documentation. It’s then up to the applicant to provide sufficient 

link

Get this they can still vote!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

That and the Democrats picking up homeless people with buses and shuttling them around the country to vote for their party...with no ID. But I guess that's acceptable if you're a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I can see it already. Judge suspends voter ID laws:

"IDs lead to longer restroom lines and confusion as Transexuals claim they're being unfairly treated."

In a related story, Jessica "Moose" Brewer tells CNN "facilities at voting locations aren't Trans-friendly. Urinals too high to accomodate mini-skirts."
edit on 24-10-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I can only assume you're equally outraged by Georgia's Secretary of State purging a large number of voters from the rolls, a disproportionate amount of them being African American, right before he's set to run for governor.

I'm outraged.

I'm outraged that anyone would think that incorrect birthdates and signatures that don't match are still verification of identity. I'm outraged that this one county, just outside Atlanta, quite possibly the most Democratic-leaning county in the state, seems to have an ongoing problem with lawfulness (This is the same county where a manhunt was recently underway for a cop killer). I'm outraged that anyone would hold up such illegal activity as an example of voter suppression, despite the fact that those with rejected registrations are still able to cast a provisional vote.

Is that enough outrage for you?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

a reply to: seagull

And what about the homeless? Should they not be allowed to vote because they can't provide proof of domicile?

We need a large amount of these homeless to be bused from district to district...maybe they can vote in a few different elections in various states or even multiple times in the same election, just buss them from one polling station to an other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join