It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Judge BARS Proof Of Residency 2 Weeks Before Midterm Elections

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And so it begins. Voter fraud. A method that Democrats use to gain power...by sabotaging current laws using left wing judges granting "temporary" injunctions...right before an upcoming election! The law was designed to curtail an individual's effort to commit vote fraud.

A New Hampshire judge on Monday put on hold a law requiring some voters to present proof of residency when they register, saying it would lengthen lines at polling places and make it difficult for students, disabled voters and others to cast ballots.

“This law undermines our state’s reputation for holding free and fair elections, and it hurts our democracy,” she said in a statement.

www.reuters.com...

Ahem...your "state's reputation" is for holding corrupt elections you nitwit:

More than 5,000 out-of-state voters may have tipped New Hampshire against Trump

www.washingtontimes.com...

PROOF:

Fraud, lying, whining, deflection, bribes and obstruction...methods used by Democrats to regain or maintaining power.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I can only assume you're equally outraged by Georgia's Secretary of State purging a large number of voters from the rolls, a disproportionate amount of them being African American, right before he's set to run for governor.

I'd also be interested to hear your views on the Electoral Integrity Project's report that North Carolina not only has the most unfair districting of any state but the most unfair districting they have ever observed in the world.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

A New Hampshire judge on Monday put on hold a law requiring some voters to present proof of residency when they register, saying it would lengthen lines at polling places and make it difficult for students, disabled voters and others to cast ballots.

lol. How would stopping people with no ID from even getting into the line lengthen it? What a remarkably dishonest ruling.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You said it
"Fraud, lying, whining, deflection, bribes and obstruction...methods used by Democrats to regain or maintaining power".

If the Democrats can't cheat they can't win!!!!!!! RED TSUNAMI!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
or let's take georgia's elections, where the guy who is creating the policies to "protect" the election from fraud is also the one running for governor. ya know the place where there's a ton of voter registrations being tossed because the information on them doesn't exactly match the information they have on hand?

or, North Dakota, where the democratic senator was brought to power mainly because of the Native American vote in that state so now, they decided that to be eligible to vote, they need a street address because well, many living on the reservations don't really have one. so they say but, hey, they can use the addresses that the emergency response came up with, but when asked if they would provide the tribal leaders with the information as to who has what address, it's nope, each person has to submit a request on their own to obtain it. the tribes think they have found a way around this, but when asked if it will accepted, the election committee or whatever they are called haven't really given a definitive answer really.

or the college that is predominately black that the state has repeatedly tried one tactic after another to block from voting, even when the courts have been consistent about their right to vote even if they are living there because they are college students so they just gave them different addresses to send their voter registrations to, one being bogus.

there's other instances I've heard of also!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looking through the process for registering to vote in New Hampshire, you still have to sign an affidavit affirming that you are a resident of New Hampshire. Election officials will then attempt to verify your domicile. If they can't then your vote will not count/you may be subject to legal action.

Seems to me the judge's decision makes sense. People are still required to be a resident of New Hampshire in order to vote. This ruling ensures that people who may have a hard time proving their residency such as the elderly, students, or the homeless (who still have a right to vote despite how much the GOP have attempted to disenfranchise them) are still able to cast a vote.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I can only assume you're equally outraged by Georgia's Secretary of State purging a large number of voters from the rolls, a disproportionate amount of them being African American, right before he's set to run for governor.

I'd also be interested to hear your views on the Electoral Integrity Project's report that North Carolina not only has the most unfair districting of any state but the most unfair districting they have ever observed in the world.

Wow. I didn’t know the whole world did election districting. Unless, of course, this is just more liberal hyperbole.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

VOTER SUPPRESSION!!!

I mean, how dare we be asked to provide a bit of proof that we are legally entitled to vote. How dare we.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Yes, most countries that hold elections have districts. Why would you think that the US is the only country that employs such a sensical model?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

And what about the homeless? Should they not be allowed to vote because they can't provide proof of domicile?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Not quite the same thing.

I would imagine that there was an investigation into it? Or an ongoing one?

If it was an attempt at voter suppression, then yes, I'll be as outraged as you want.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Honestly, what does it matter? I'd wager NH has long since been a One Party (Democrat) State.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Not this again ?
I would assume you are not a citizen of Georgia.
Possibly not of the US if you havent learned of the truth yet.
Abrams started this as she is LOSING .
No one is losing their vote
NO ONE
Now , go away...
Come back when you are more informed and less ignorant on the matter

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It's great that you found several cases involving Republicans, which, by the way, I don't condone. However, this topic concerns a state that has in the past, been linked to voter fraud committed by the Democrats. Voter fraud is rare, but the case I listed is a blatant example of a Left wing judge using his authority to circumvent a law that was designed to prevent voter fraud from occurring. What is your opinion on this matter? The Republican Party at least, came up with a law aimed at preventing voter fraud from occurring. Did the Democrats?

Voter fraud is rare, but it happens:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It matters when a Left wing judge circumvents a law designed to prevent voter fraud from occurring.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Makes sense to a Liberal SMH

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good, this means you can go live off grid in NH and still vote now.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So you are of the opinion that the homeless, among other groups that may have trouble providing proof of domicile, don't deserve the right to vote?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So you don't find anything fishy with what's going on? Look at Gwinnett County, whose Board of Elections now have multiple lawsuits filed against them. They only represent 9% of the voting population for the state but account for 37% of rejected absentee ballots, with the vast majority of the rejected ballots coming from minority voters. That doesn't seem suspicious in any way?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

So you don't find anything fishy with what's going on? Look at Gwinnett County, whose Board of Elections now have multiple lawsuits filed against them. They only represent 9% of the voting population for the state but account for 37% of rejected absentee ballots, with the vast majority of the rejected ballots coming from minority voters. That doesn't seem suspicious in any way?

There are no rejected votes save for those the FEDERAL COMMISSION rejected
You did not do as I suggested huh?
And decided to remain ignorant

edit on 10/23/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join