It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vandals Throw Giant Boulder Through Rep. McCarthy’s Office Window

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I hope you can surf...

I hope you can dance...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

Like I said, I'm simply assuming based on your clear post history.

You can deny it all you want, we both know it's true.

The only thing that is true is you fell off that fence of yours again, and there is no evidence of your mrs Cleo style speculation.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ok, keep telling yourself that. I think we both know what you would do if a Democrat was the one being assaulted or threatened, either brush it off as no big deal or claim it's a setup. What about your posting history says you would do otherwise? Nothing at all.

Have fun lying to yourself. I think we both know the truth. There's no way you'd ever feel sympathy for a Democrat, you've been programmed not to by the media.

I haven't fallen off any fence by the way. You should hear me and my very liberal brother talk about politics. You'd be surprised just how flustered and angry he gets from what I say. I wonder why that is? Because I'm a liberal, of course! It makes perfect sense!
edit on 10/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You know exactly squat.
I have not nor will advocate violence against anyone for excersising their rights.
The only liar here is you as your phony fence rider gimmick is blown. You are as silly as they come here and twice as salty as your character has been exposed.
No one wants to hear you bloviate about anything, and no depths you would sink to would surprise anyone here let alone me. You are mildly annoying at your best, much like a crying child on a flight and equally as interesting.
I will be glad when the midterms are over and you and your ilk scamper away to lick your self inflicted wounded egos, and devour copious amounts of crow.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Triggered. Lol. I guess that means I'm winning. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Triggered. Lol. I guess that means I'm winning. Thanks.

Amateur mind reader is amateur.
Your imagined win is just that, imagined.
The unreliable narrator rides again.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

All I'm saying is that it sounds like you're losing your cool. We all know that if this story involved a Democrat being attacked or threatened you'd be singing a completely different tune right now. I know it, you know it and so does anyone else who reads these boards and is honest with themselves.

You've literally never said anything else to make me think otherwise. I'm going off of past history my friend and yours is a constant stream of hate for Democrats regardless of the story shoved down your throat by Hollywood and the media.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
They should sell the rock on eBay.

Memorabilia

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Incorrect.
More pretend stories and ifs.
Still no evidence to back your theory.
Interesting that you consider yourself an expert on my past history.
It is actually kind of icky in a stalkerish way.

Oh and is it hate or Hollywood as they would be opposing perspectives, would they not, oh great carnac?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

No proof? Welcome to a conspiracy board. That's kind of what we do around here, speculate without proof.

But some people choose to accept whatever is shoved down their throat as long as it's from a particular party. *cough* I'm talking about you *cough*
edit on 10/23/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Oh
Thanks for the enlightenment about conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More Democrat violence and bitter jealousy as we have another "incident" probably incited by Democrat calls for violence against Republicans.

This time it's the House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s office getting hit.

They won't stop.

Any means necessary is the theme.

Get ready for bigger "occurrences".

Democrats hate lower taxes.

Democrats hate border enforcement.

Democrats hate low unemployment.

Democrats LOVE plantation agendas.

And the geniuses are on video 😃

Vandals Throw Giant Boulder Through Rep. McCarthy’s Office Window

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s office in California was vandalized Monday, according to an Instagram post by the congressman.

McCarthy, whose local office is in Bakersfield, Calif., posted photos of the suspects and some of the damage. Two young men were caught on surveillance camera outside of the office, which had its window smashed in by a large boulder.

“Does anyone know these two guys? They threw a boulder thru our office window and took office equipment,” McCarthy wrote on his Instagram account.

"Remember to Vote Nov 6th"

Interesting how little coverage this has gotten.
I wonder if the security camera footage will lead to arrests?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You're welcome buddy.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You're welcome buddy.

You find any of that evidence yet?

new topics

top topics