It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Legacy: Man Arrested for Groping Woman Tells Cops: Trump ‘Says It’s OK’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Lol.

There's not much else to say about this OP.

Brings back memories of the night Hillary lost, and the rivers of tears.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
link

Hate crimes rose the day after Trump was elected, FBI data show

Reported hate crimes with racial or ethnic bias jumped the day after President Trump won the 2016 election, from 10 to 27, according to an analysis of FBI hate crime statistics by The Washington Post. There were more reported hate crimes on Nov. 9 than any other day in 2016, and the daily number of such incidents exceeded the level on Election Day for the next 10 days. FBI data collected since the early 1990s show that reports of hate crimes typically spike during election years, according to a study by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University at San Bernardino. There was a 21 percent increase in reported hate crimes the day after Barack Obama won his first election in 2008, though hate crime reports remained relatively flat for the rest of the year.

Racism and anti-Semitism surged in corners of the Web after Trump’s election, analysis shows

www.washingtonpost.com...

Racist and anti-Semitic content has surged on shadowy social media platforms — spiking around President Trump’s Inauguration Day and the “Unite the Right Rally” in Charlottesville — spreading hate speech and extremist views to mainstream audiences, according to an analysis published this week. The findings, from a newly formed group of scientists named the Network Contagion Research Institute who studied hundreds of millions of social media messages, bolster a growing body of evidence about how extremist speech online can be fueled by real-world events. The researchers found the use of the word “Jew” and a derogatory term for Jewish people nearly doubled on the “Politically Incorrect” discussion group on 4chan, an anonymous online messaging board, between July 2016 and January 2018. The use of a racial slur referring to African Americans grew by more than 30 percent in the same period.

(post by Krakatoa removed for a manners violation)
(post by Willtell removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Some people are just dicks, a'hole's were around before Trump, and will be there after.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Rewey

No, the op proves there are a lot of morally challenged people on this forum who can’t see the moral depravity of Trump

No, you're 100% wrong. Voters KNEW what they were getting - they just STILL preferred it to Hillary, as much as that's hard for you to accept.

As someone on this forum put it so delicately once: the voters didn't elect a choir boy for a street fight. Why do you think he still garners so much support?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Yup. Lesser of two weevils.

Lucky us.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hate crimes rose the day after Trump was elected, FBI data show

Reported hate crimes with racial or ethnic bias jumped the day after President Trump won the 2016 election, from 10 to 27, according to an analysis of FBI hate crime statistics by The Washington Post...

... FBI data collected since the early 1990s show that reports of hate crimes typically spike during election years... There was a 21 percent increase in reported hate crimes the day after Barack Obama won his first election in 2008...

Hang on... You're own source says that that is typical in all election years, including a 21% increase the day Obama was elected. Do you even read this stuff before you post???

Welp, guess it IS Trump's fault after all!
edit on 24-10-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I guess you are the one that cannot accurately assess someone else....since I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. Show me where, in my post where I defended him at all. You can't because I didn't.
What I did do was make an accurate assessment that Trump is living rent free in your head.
I also accurately assessed that he won the presidential election.
Another piece of advise I gave you was to let go of the hate....before it consumes you.

But, since you are the blind one, that cannot see the damage this hate is doing to you, you will likely end up living a very desolate and self deprecating existence as a result. Even more so after the November mid-term elections if you continue to ride the hate train.

Let it go....sheesh.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The "I did it because somebody else made me" excuse doesn't fly in the world of adults. Or at least it shouldn't...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DividedByZero

Looks like the plane groper in the OP is in serious trouble. Turns out the trial judge for the hearing is my mum.

She's going to open proceedings with "Well, if Donald Trump jumped off a bridge, would you jump too...?"

He might end up getting the chair...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Regarding the video.

Let's pretend for a moment that there was no audio and allow me set the stage for how this actually transpired:

He's a Democrat. Like most democrats, he racially profiled her as a democratic and initiated small talk. She explained to him that she believes in civility and rule of law. He countered that she's apparently an unread token negro of the republican party. This is his reaction to her "Kanye West"ing him.

Of course, this version wouldn't offend you in the least would it?

edit on 24-10-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Indeed even his statements about the press are enemies of the people may have influenced MBS in murdering that guy in Turkey
a reply to: Willtell

Wow, I would laugh but it's this sickness of "blaming Trump" that will get him re-elected. Fortunately, the people of the United States understand common sense and logic and not this BS you're trying to publish. Your age and intellect are clearly on display for all to see here. IF you want to use the 'blame game'.... so that someone else's actions can be laid at the feet of a president, or other important person... let's start with Andrew Johnson and move forward in time from there. Oh, maybe you should Google who that was. How about reading a book like 'Yellow Black Dogs', or maybe just get an education, learn your own damn history ... then get some must needed psychological counseling as I'm sure you're just overwhelmed at this point. This thread started with absolute crap and will end with some logic I hope.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Trump, as many warned, is bad news all over!

Since his election, everything in the world has soured from the relationship with Russia, Iran, even our own allies. The world is going backward

Certain people spent decades building a united Europe so world wars would be stopped forever.

Trump gets in and guts that united force and doesn’t even make peace with Russia since he just recently restared the nuclear arms race.

The man is clueless about being a leader

He doesn’t know what leadership is all about in the modern world

The world was somewhat uniting against terrorism, racism, sexism, division, global warming and when this individual got elected darkness began to pervade the world like an insidious disease.

The man is bad news and a destructive force

The recent bombs sent all over to mainly democrats Trumps opponents is an example of the atmosphere of division and hatred he has spread in all directions

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The mail bombs are False-Flags.

Democrats getting desperate by all means necessary.

Big PR firms involved.

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That, of course, is self-serving RIGHT-WING propaganda and nonsense.

The hatred Trump has ignited has gone viral all over this country

It’s going to get only worse

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It's a Democrat PR false flag operation.

It's a sympathy generator.

😎😸

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yea...it all started with Trump....

Use your noodle.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

That, of course, is self-serving RIGHT-WING propaganda and nonsense.

The hatred Trump has ignited has gone viral all over this country

It’s going to get only worse

Yes....yes....let the hate flow through you.....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yup. Lesser of two weevils.

Lucky us.

You are actually very lucky you didn't get Hillary. It's just that your democrat party brand of Stockholm syndrome developed from years of being a liberal captive is keeping you from seeing.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join