It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Legacy: Man Arrested for Groping Woman Tells Cops: Trump ‘Says It’s OK’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
When Trump say it was ok? What he said (while bro talking to another bro in private) is that woman LET HIM grab them, as in they wanted him to. What is it with leftists and completely mangling people's words to fit their agenda?

Most men NEVER in their lives say they grope woman

In private or public

Would you want your daughter around a man who does and brags about that or your wife?

You're either very old or very young.

I'll go with very naive and inexperienced.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Or maybe they’re just not too smart

That's gold coming from a poster who can't seem to put a basic sentence together.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What you people don’t understand is that many people aren’t rational.

Therefore if one gets in a powerful public position like a president

YOU DON’T ACT LIKE A DAMN FOOL. Like saying the press is the enemy of the people and the numerous other stupid statements of this moron Trump. Or refusing to DENOUNCE NAZIS and white bigots

Like Trump acts, and he’s proud of it with some ridiculous nonsense that otherwise would be political correctness.

The massive ignorance here in justifying the antics of Trump is very saddening and proof our culture is in a degenerate state

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks
Sounds like this guy should have listened to the whole comment by Trump:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

Link

When you’re a star they let you do it. That’s the key part. Sexual assault is ok only if you’re a star, according to the President of the United States.

Big difference.

wow, didn't expect you to come with facts. Still have trouble with the one word, but at least you quoted it right.

I didn’t expect you to agree that Trump said sexual assault is ok if you’re famous.

Acknowledging the problem is the first step.

quote me the exact part where he said that. I have a feeling you don't grasp it at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

When Trump say it was ok? What he said (while bro talking to another bro in private) is that woman LET HIM grab them, as in they wanted him to. What is it with leftists and completely mangling people's words to fit their agenda?

In private or public

Would you want your daughter around a man who does and brags about that or your wife?

So most of the men you know brag about groping women?

edit on 23-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by Willtell removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

YOU DON’T ACT LIKE A DAMN FOOL. Like saying the press is the enemy of the people and the numerous other stupid statements of this moron Trump. Or refusing to DENOUNCE NAZIS and white bigots

Like Trump acts, and he’s proud of it with some ridiculous nonsense that otherwise would be political correctness.

The massive ignorance here in justifying the antics of Trump is very saddening and proof our culture is in a degenerate state

How dare him not allow you to control what he says. He did denounce Nazis and bigots though, so maybe you should do some more research before continuing to make a fool of yourself.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Jesus, you are going full retard right here live. I hope you are OK.

If the MSM tells you to push a sharp pencil in your eye, don't do it.

LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Yeah after he didn’t and was called to account by even his own daughter

link   

In private or public

So most of the men you know brag about groping women?

Men? Ha! Replace the mention of Trump with Brittney Spears (or whoever dafuq they listening to today) and these triggered trumpkins mirror triggered 16 year old girls.

Dick ridding groupies lmao

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Triple down with your falsehoods!

NPR: Racism is Evil: Trump Denounces the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and White Supremacists

I even picked a liberal source for you. Maybe next time, before starting the thread, you will at least TRY to get your facts straight. Everyone makes mistakes, but you just keep right on pushing the lies.
edit on 10/23/18 by Ameilia because: Fixed link text

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Damm Obama really created a generation of whiney little cry babies.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You have provided us demonstration of that.

Therefore if one gets in a powerful public position like a president YOU DON’T ACT LIKE A DAMN FOOL.

Hmm....somehow I think your use of "DAMN FOOL" is subjective and may be only YOUR opinion

Or refusing to DENOUNCE NAZIS and white bigots

Trump has made statements against antifa and the democrats.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Did anyone care when married guys used ol’ slick Willy’s oral isn’t sexual relations crap? I mean aside from the wives of course?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If someone tells you to think straight, it's sad you can't do that

You're in a state of deception...

Like the followers of Hitler were and the followers of Charles Manson were and other cults followers

Amazing, a third of the country is following a Jim Jones type!

A massive MKultra

edit on 23-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

All the people here I wonder if your children’s teachers acted like Trump how would you feel

Or if Obama or Hillary spoke as Trump speaks

The hypocrisy of the people here

Or maybe they’re just not too smart

Which is it?

Buddy you guys have been talking bad about us for a long time. Constantly demonizing us as racists, sexists, xenophobes and your laundry list of labels that are supposed to dehumanize us. What did Obama say, that we're "bitter clingers"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join