It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Legacy: Man Arrested for Groping Woman Tells Cops: Trump ‘Says It’s OK’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The guys sounds like he is from either South Africa, or Great Briton... not sure, but how do you fit Trump into all of this. They guy looks to be 60+ years old and somehow Trump caused it? lol

The video is disturbing, but your take on it is even more disturbing as you somehow see some kind of weird connection with Trump.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks
Sounds like this guy should have listened to the whole comment by Trump:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

Link

When you’re a star they let you do it. That’s the key part. Sexual assault is ok only if you’re a star, according to the President of the United States.

Big difference.

wow, didn't expect you to come with facts. Still have trouble with the one word, but at least you quoted it right.

I didn’t expect you to agree that Trump said sexual assault is ok if you’re famous.

Acknowledging the problem is the first step.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Mmmm! Orange man BAD!!!

..... RRRRRRRREEEEEEeeeeee!!!!11

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I have no doubt that some idiots tried to get off cheating on their wives with "But Bill Clinton does it." And those guys were just as big of tools as this guy.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What’s sad is your lack of understanding and your self-deception

If Obama spoke like Trump did would you think different?

link   
Oh dear.

Reminds me when the news reports about adolescents engaging in free oral after Bill Clinton redefined it as NOT "sexual relations".

Maybe one of them grew up to be this guy.

edit on 23-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Whether its politicians and murderers like MBS in Saudi Arabia who think they can get away with lying like Trump does all the time, or ordinary Americans the Trump influence has poisoned the entire world, and people all over are copying his crudeness, his immorality, and general sense of ignorance.

It could be the racist on the plane in the UK who called a 77-year-old African woman a black bastard, Trump so-called “ honesty” has poisoned the public conversation worldwide.

This ignorant man, Donald Trump, who has no understanding of moral or nuance and just common sense has ignited not only the return to public racism, allowing people to justify their base ignorance with so-called honesty has been a disaster for a world that was at least trying to develop basic universal modes of morality.

A man arrested for allegedly groping a female passenger on a flight from Houston to New Mexico told police officers the president of the United States “says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts,” according to a criminal complaint filed Monday. The man, identified as Bruce Alexander, 49, is accused of groping a woman’s breast when she was sleeping on the Southwest Airlines flight on Sunday. The woman, who has not been identified, told investigators she initially thought someone had touched her by accident, but when it happened again, she confronted Alexander and alerted flight attendants. Alexander claimed in a written statement to investigators to have no recollection of the woman, though after first being placed in handcuffs, he is said to have invoked President Trump’s infamous Access Hollywood comments. Alexander has been charged with abusive sexual contact.

www.thedailybeast.com...

This typical indication below is a prime example of the kind of influence a president has on the populace which this massively ignorant president will never understand.
This is the Trump legacy he has unleashed on the world

WARNING: THE VIDEO CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE

People like you got trump elected in the first place, so thanks for that.
People like you will ensure a gop house and senate, so thanks for that.
People like you will ensure a second term for trump, so thanks in advance for that.
Every one of the "liberals" here that do not call out this ridiculous post are enabling this behavior.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Congratulations. This is the most failed post I have seen in quite a long time. It's almost so delusional that I find it hard to believe it's not trolling.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

Link

When you’re a star they let you do it. That’s the key part. Sexual assault is ok only if you’re a star, according to the President of the United States.

Big difference.

wow, didn't expect you to come with facts. Still have trouble with the one word, but at least you quoted it right.

I didn’t expect you to agree that Trump said sexual assault is ok if you’re famous.

Well if you're a ROCK STAR obviously all the women in sight demand to be groped.

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
When Trump say it was ok? What he said (while bro talking to another bro in private) is that woman LET HIM grab them, as in they wanted him to. What is it with leftists and completely mangling people's words to fit their agenda?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
All the people here I wonder if your children’s teachers acted like Trump how would you feel

Or if Obama or Hillary spoke as Trump speaks

The hypocrisy of the people here

Or maybe they’re just not too smart

Which is it?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamIamI
This is the most failed post I have seen in quite a long time.

A visual for you:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Actually felt sorry for the OP after thinking what a messed up way to think. Please get help.

You need to feel sorry for yourself, since anyone who doesn't see the evil in Trump

IS BLIND!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Link

Big difference.

If I LET you punch me in the face, did you assault me?

link   
a reply to: Willtell

link   

All the people here I wonder if your children’s teachers acted like Trump how would you feel

Or if Obama or Hillary spoke as Trump speaks

The hypocrisy of the people here

Or maybe they’re just not too smart

Which is it?

I dont know man if my kids become billionaires then POTUS I think I would be ok with that.

I dont know how old you are but my Teachers were way worse than Trump they actually beat me then tod my mom what I did so she could beat my ass.

Then she would tell my father and he would beat my ass.

edit on 23-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
When Trump say it was ok? What he said (while bro talking to another bro in private) is that woman LET HIM grab them, as in they wanted him to. What is it with leftists and completely mangling people's words to fit their agenda?

Most men NEVER in their lives say they grope woman

In private or public

Would you want your daughter around a man who does and brags about that or your wife?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I had my doubts about this alleged TDS thing. But no more. The op has displayed it in flamboyant style.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

Most men NEVER in their lives say they grope woman

In private or public

Would you want your daughter around a man who does and brags about that or your wife?

You're either very old or very young.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join