It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Legacy: Man Arrested for Groping Woman Tells Cops: Trump ‘Says It’s OK’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Whether its politicians and murderers like MBS in Saudi Arabia who think they can get away with lying like Trump does all the time, or ordinary Americans the Trump influence has poisoned the entire world, and people all over are copying his crudeness, his immorality, and general sense of ignorance.

It could be the racist on the plane in the UK who called a 77-year-old African woman a black bastard, Trump so-called “ honesty” has poisoned the public conversation worldwide.

This ignorant man, Donald Trump, who has no understanding of moral or nuance and just common sense has ignited not only the return to public racism, allowing people to justify their base ignorance with so-called honesty has been a disaster for a world that was at least trying to develop basic universal modes of morality.

A man arrested for allegedly groping a female passenger on a flight from Houston to New Mexico told police officers the president of the United States “says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts,” according to a criminal complaint filed Monday. The man, identified as Bruce Alexander, 49, is accused of groping a woman’s breast when she was sleeping on the Southwest Airlines flight on Sunday. The woman, who has not been identified, told investigators she initially thought someone had touched her by accident, but when it happened again, she confronted Alexander and alerted flight attendants. Alexander claimed in a written statement to investigators to have no recollection of the woman, though after first being placed in handcuffs, he is said to have invoked President Trump’s infamous Access Hollywood comments. Alexander has been charged with abusive sexual contact.

www.thedailybeast.com...

This typical indication below is a prime example of the kind of influence a president has on the populace which this massively ignorant president will never understand.
This is the Trump legacy he has unleashed on the world

WARNING: THE VIDEO CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE

edit on 23-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Some idiot misbehaves on a plane and now that's Trump's fault too? Typical liberal logic, always someone else's fault with no personal responsibility. I used to use this excuse too, when I was about 3 years old "the devil made me do it." Luckily, by Kindergarten I had matured out of the phase of blaming someone else for my actions.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Some idiot misbehaves on a plane and now that's Trump's fault too? Typical liberal logic, always someone else's fault with no personal responsibility. I used to use this excuse too, when I was about 3 years old "the devil made me do it." Luckily, by Kindergarten I had matured out of the phase of blaming someone else for my actions.
Nailed it 😌

Well, not much else to say beyond the first response post, good one Ameilia.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think the "ignorant man" is staring back at you in the mirror pal.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sadly, this kind of behavior is not so uncommon.

In the late 90's, my wife at the time was an elementary school teacher.

After President Clinton basically told everyone that oral sex wasn't sex, there was an outbreak of school kids getting caught 'experimenting.'

She told me that they had to have a series of district meetings and other interventions to deal with it.
-true story.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

A president has a massive influence on people, that’s a known fact!

If you don’t understand that then you lack understanding

Indeed even his statements about the press are enemies of the people may have influenced MBS in murdering that guy in Turkey

Trump is so dumb he doesn't understand it

what is your excuse?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Actually felt sorry for the OP after thinking what a messed up way to think. Please get help.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sounds like this guy should have listened to the whole comment by Trump:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

Link

When you’re a star they let you do it. That’s the key part. Sexual assault is ok only if you’re a star, according to the President of the United States.

Big difference.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm going to get a girl drunk and drive her into a lake leaving her to drown.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dude's stupid. And you can only lay stupid at the feet of the stupid. You can quote that.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Ameilia

A president has a massive influence on people, that’s a known fact!

If you don’t understand that then you lack understanding

Indeed even his statements about the press are enemies of the people may have influenced MBS in murdering that guy in Turkey

Trump is so dumb he doesn't understand it

what is your excuse?

When your first statement fails, double down. The blame for Khashoggi's death is at Trump's feet, nothing to do with thousands of years of Arab culture.

You idiots are going to cause a civil war in America and it's going to be bloody and horrendous, and let me tell you something, even if you WIN you will LOSE because winning won't be what you think it will.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

LOL, this guy is as smart as you. He didn't understand what Trump said either.

But go on about what you think he said.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do you have a link for your first quote?

The man in your video isn't even American and the flight was from Barcelona to the Stansted Airport in London.

WTF does that video have to do with Trump?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sounds like the Democratic Party, who are perpetuating hate and violence, by "influencing" their constituents. Why are you so "dumb" that you can't understand that pal?

edit on 10/23/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

ummmm, the incident you created this thread about has nothing to do with race. Yet you quickly found a way to make it about that...

Bravo... I guess...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Sounds like this guy should have listened to the whole comment by Trump:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

Link

When you’re a star they let you do it. That’s the key part. Sexual assault is ok only if you’re a star, according to the President of the United States.

Big difference.

wow, didn't expect you to come with facts. Still have trouble with the one word, but at least you quoted it right.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This is a sad and pathetic thread on so many different levels..

First a quote without a link, then a video that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump.

Why not just create a "I hate Trump" thread instead?

link   
Human beings are by nature copycats. Even unconsciously we copy each other
Kids in particular.

Anybody who thinks human beings don’t copy others particularly people in power positions is just either stupid or being disingenuous.

Imagine if Obama as president went around saying things like Trump does.
Or if he went around espousing Black Power rhetoric
Folks here would have had fits and rightfully so because if he did that you'd of had many copycats.

Trump is poison!

link   

how exactly is trump responsible for other people's actions?

is that going to fly in court?

link   
Thanks Trump!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join