It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK puts a man in a womens prison....Guess what happend...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And once again as of late, ATS is too immature to engage in anything resembling denying ignorance.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12
And once again as of late, ATS is too immature to engage in anything resembling denying ignorance.

What's the ignorant bit? Believing that putting a man with a penis and a history of sexual assault into a women's prison is the right thing to do, or that gender dysmorphia is anything other than a mental illness?
edit on 25-10-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: ghaleon12

What's the ignorant bit? Believing that putting a man with a penis and a history of sexual assault into a women's prison is the right thing to do, or that gender dysmorphia is anything other than a mental illness?

We are ignorant bigots you see. We should welcome the idea of letting IT loose in a womens prisons.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unruhestifter
We are ignorant bigots you see. We should welcome the idea of letting IT loose in a womens prisons.

True, the human is not an 'it' - he's a male, regardless of what he 'thinks' he is, he's physically a male suffering from a mental illness and should be cared for accordingly.

Not dumped into a women's prison where his predilection for sexual assault can be fed!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I mean put their cocks in a little chastity belt thing !

that way they cant physically use their cock !

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I read this , this morning as well

Trans MMA fighter fractures opponents skull

everyone knew this would happen !

pretty scary stuff , people could die because of the difference between physical strength

and bone density , male facial bone density is on average higher than females due to males of our species repeatedly beating each other in the face for thousands of years , so the bone density increased in the face for males

male bone density increased through evolutionary changes

it appears that natal sex women are being injured and hurt because of the addition of trans male to female in female sports and in society in general !
edit on 25-10-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The attempt to make transgenders "fully" regarded as 'equal' to the biologically innate sex they transition to will inevitably encounter issues like this.

In sports, it seems obvious that it isn't fair for males to play "as females" in female leagues. Even if they cut their testes off and make themselves more "equal" by preventing a testosterone advantage, there is still things like skull-density.

Perhaps if they want to make things truly fair, only pre-pubescent transgenders can play in female sports leagues (because the reverse is never going to happen: no female to male transition will be playing in male sports leages), because as you mention, it is the testosterone which 'androgynizes' the skeleton, making it more robust.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine
Or a biological female in a mans prison facility!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hunterTheory

lol...Somehow I think the desires of male -> female and female -> male transgenders are very, very different.

I'd assume they wouldn't want to:

i) fight in male UFC
ii) be put in a male prison

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
If you hear voices you're schitzo, a mental illness. If you have extreme highs and lows you are bi-polar; a mental illness.

If you have hallucinations and delusions you are psychotic .a mental illness,

If you are plagued by constant thoughts or fears that cause you to perform certain rituals or routines. you are OCD A mental illness.

And so many more mental illnesses out there.

But if you have a penis and think you are a woman trapped in a mans body it was gods mistake Not a mental illness.

Let's be more PC about this.

1. If you hear voices you're trans
2. If you have extreme highs and lows you are trans
3. If you have hallucinations and delusions you are trans
4. If you are plagued by constant thoughts or fears that cause you to perform certain rituals or routines. you are trans
5. If you have a penis and think you are a woman trapped in a mans body...you are going for trans surgery

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
a reply to: hunterTheory

I'd assume they wouldn't want to:

ii) be put in a male prison

Most trans like anal...so your second point might be a little off.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If this is the incident that occurred at HMP Newhall I was working there as a contractor around the time this happened. I wasn't able to get any info on this, but loads of other stuff occurred when I was.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join