It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK puts a man in a womens prison....Guess what happend...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I still have trouble seeing how anyone can think putting a MAN in a womens prison is a good idea.....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

pretty horrific

I was just thinking since they are already in prison , wouldnt it make sense to put her penis in a tiny prison
so they cant physically rape anyone ?

You know a prison on the penis
those exist for sissy boys , so surely it would make sense, I dont think it violates their rights , they are in jail for rape
so surely their cock should get locked !

get one of those chastity belts on them every damn day , from cell open to cell close !

edit on 24-10-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

pretty horrific

I was just thinking since they are already in prison , wouldnt it make sense to put her penis in a tiny prison
so they cant physically rape anyone ?

You know a prison on the penis
those exist for sissy boys , so surely it would make sense, I dont think it violates their rights , they are in jail for rape
so surely their cock should get locked !

get one of those chastity belts on them every damn day , from cell open to cell close !

The fact that it has abused the system to commit more rapes I would just dump it in general pop of a male prison and let the games begin!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I want to be acknowledged as an out of print Luke Skywalker action figure,

-Goals-

I wondered where you went. Get back in my toy box where you belong. Maybe I will put you up on ebay at some point.

Just for the record, today I feel like a teenage, female Sasquatch.
edit on 24-10-2018 by MrRCflying because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Aye that would seem fitting if we were cruel bastards intent on causing more suffering!

however as we are humans who occasional have bouts of compassion
he best option is to deny them the ability to rape!

Chastise him/ her , cage that penis or expediate their operation so they cant physically rape someone with their penis!

couldnt we chastise all rapists in jail so they cant commit the act again whilst serving in prison
and maybe would help teach them a lesson!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So that was predictable.

I wonder if people can lie about being transgender? Similar to how this sexual predator did so as to be surrounded by victims in cages.

Kind of makes going through the transition that much more important if you want to claim being of that sex.

Penis is man, vagina is woman. Forever.

Just cut it off or graph something on. If not you are not what you say you are. You could be wrong or a liar.

commit and cut it off, then you will be a woman.
There should be no peni (plural?) in a woman's prison. Period

edit on 10 24 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
So that was predictable.

Yup.

I don't see how even the most deluded SJW liberal could not predict this outcome....

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Phallususes uses us

lol

I dont know COCKS hahaha

aye the only males in a female prison should be prison support staff!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
And all the sudden, prison rape is a problem.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

If you presented the leftist agenda as a court case, the judge would determine it intentional destruction of a society.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The Obama appointee Sandra Day O'Con finally realized her limits as a Supreme court just ice at 88 YO.
And now in the news this morning they claim Japanese journalist Jumpei Yasuda free 3 years after kidnap in Syria.
Be interesting to see if the ratio of click bait threads on ATS changes.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And filling women prisons up with men is not going to help that.

So then where is your outrage at the number of male guards in female prisons? They are by far the biggest perpetrators of sexual victimization in female prisons.

Well lets just go and fill those roles with all those women who are queuing up to be prison guards...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Chastise him/ her , cage that penis or expediate their operation so they cant physically rape someone with their penis!

couldnt we chastise all rapists in jail so they cant commit the act again whilst serving in prison

Chastise? Do you mean castrate?

Also it's useless castrating. A lack of penis and balls does not stop these psychos from still abusing people.
If they don't have a penis they will use fingers, or other things.

Many are just psychos who enjoy abusing others, the feeling of power and control it gives them.

The only real cures for these repeat offenders is to isolate them completely from other human beings. By rape number 4 you should definitely have lost all human rights in my mind, especially social contact or take them out back and put a bullet in them. You shouldn't even be identified as a human.

How many times do you give people a chance before you say "Well this man/woman is clearly not getting it and never will." and take them out of society for good one way or another?

I imagine some of these guys the time is worth it. Rape 4 women, do 9 and a half years years prison and it's possibly more sex than they would of had in 9 years if they weren't rapey.

This guy will get out eventually.
Who here really thinks prison will have cured him of his rape and pedo inclinations by then?
Not me.
If he is alive he'll be back at it as soon as he can.

Just do not understand when we see in the news someone is on their 4th 5th 6th or even more repeat crime and have to wonder why the # they keep getting let back out.

I don't have to steal a car to know it is wrong, but if I do and go to prison that should definitely tell me stealing a car is not on, and that is the only telling I should need.

But yes I am seeing repeat offenders all the time. Especially with sexual assaults and it boggles my mind how the powers that be just do catch and release.

Again, permanent solitary or a bullet. It's the only real way to deal with the creatures and ensure they do not harm anyone again.

If I went and killed a well known, repeatedly convicted pedophile or rapist who moved in my neighborhood because logic tells me that person is a genuine threat to my families safety I go to gaol for life.

But that pedo rapes 100 people before he's caught and he'll get a few years and be allowed to come back out and do it again.

How is it the people who can see how stupid this all is, the repeat offences, the whole men pretending to be women, women pretending to be men, adults pretending to be children etc. etc are not the ones calling the shots?

The real problem here is we let idiots run our countries and state systems.

Makes me so damn angry, but this is the way the world is going and it is going to get much worse before it gets better as long as we keep letting a overly vocal minority call the shots.

It's time the silent majority got off its arse and started shouting too.

Because I have noticed a common theme when it comes to discussions like these.
We're all complaining. And aside from some dick chopping I see nobody putting forward solutions.
I see nobody doing anything to change the way things are going.

Just useless complaining on the internet and sweet # all else.

Seriously if this kind of thing is making you mad people what are you going to do about it?

I personally keep trying to actually do # about these things, but all I get from people is let's talk about it some more instead of actually doing anything about it.

How long do we talk about # before we actually do something about it?

So frustrating I tell you.
edit on 24-10-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo or two

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Have we reached the pinnacle of stupidity yet??? God, I hope so. This is so moronic that it takes my breath away. If I ever have to go to prison I am going to demand they put me in a zoo as I relate so much better to animals than idiotic humans.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Chastise? Do you mean castrate?

Also it's useless castrating. A lack of penis and balls does not stop these psychos from still abusing people.
If they don't have a penis they will use fingers, or other things.

Many are just psychos who enjoy abusing others, the feeling of power and control it gives them.

The only real cures for these repeat offenders is to isolate them completely from other human beings. By rape number 4 you should definitely have lost all human rights in my mind, especially social contact or take them out back and put a bullet in them. You shouldn't even be identified as a human.

How many times do you give people a chance before you say "Well this man/woman is clearly not getting it and never will." and take them out of society for good one way or another?

I imagine some of these guys the time is worth it. Rape 4 women, do 9 and a half years years prison and it's possibly more sex than they would of had in 9 years if they weren't rapey.

This guy will get out eventually.
Who here really thinks prison will have cured him of his rape and pedo inclinations by then?
Not me.
If he is alive he'll be back at it as soon as he can.

Just do not understand when we see in the news someone is on their 4th 5th 6th or even more repeat crime and have to wonder why the # they keep getting let back out.

I don't have to steal a car to know it is wrong, but if I do and go to prison that should definitely tell me stealing a car is not on, and that is the only telling I should need.

But yes I am seeing repeat offenders all the time. Especially with sexual assaults and it boggles my mind how the powers that be just do catch and release.

Again, permanent solitary or a bullet. It's the only real way to deal with the creatures and ensure they do not harm anyone again.

If I went and killed a well known, repeatedly convicted pedophile or rapist who moved in my neighborhood because logic tells me that person is a genuine threat to my families safety I go to gaol for life.

But that pedo rapes 100 people before he's caught and he'll get a few years and be allowed to come back out and do it again.

How is it the people who can see how stupid this all is, the repeat offences, the whole men pretending to be women, women pretending to be men, adults pretending to be children etc. etc are not the ones calling the shots?

The real problem here is we let idiots run our countries and state systems.

Makes me so damn angry, but this is the way the world is going and it is going to get much worse before it gets better as long as we keep letting a overly vocal minority call the shots.

It's time the silent majority got off its arse and started shouting too.

Because I have noticed a common theme when it comes to discussions like these.
We're all complaining. And aside from some dick chopping I see nobody putting forward solutions.
I see nobody doing anything to change the way things are going.

Just useless complaining on the internet and sweet # all else.

Seriously if this kind of thing is making you mad people what are you going to do about it?

I personally keep trying to actually do # about these things, but all I get from people is let's talk about it some more instead of actually doing anything about it.

How long do we talk about # before we actually do something about it?

So frustrating I tell you.

One word....well three actually....

Bleeding heart Liberals.

Did you know the tards in the EU proposed banning whole life tariffs for any crime?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Are we sure the women were raped?

Maybe they're just transphobic racists?

Maybe the women who were raped were mistaken as to who they were raped by. I believe they were raped but mistaken on who did it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I don't know about the UK, but in America it is a long and difficult process to change genders. It takes years of getting approval by PhDs, getting tested regularly for hormone levels, and so on. Basically, by the time a born-man is a legal-woman, their hormones are so feminine that their penis won't "work", and usually they've already gotten a vaginal cavity and no longer have a penis at all.

A man who puts on a dress can't just automatically identify as a woman.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I thought that women in jail work out. If not maybe it's time to start.
To be honest women should participate in workout since elementary school. Staying week for whole life and getting carried by men is damn hillarious.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Cliché hyper-fanatic liberal response:

"Why don't you show compassion for this woman! Why are you narrowly defining gender!"

What about compassion for the potential victims that arise from this overly simplistic tripe? Given aberrant identity issues derive from actual relational trauma (despite the public ignorance of this), is it too surprising that a person who "feels" he/she is "really" the opposite sex might go haywire when he's put in such a morbid context i.e. jail?

Transgenderism simply wont fly or work when it comes to sports, prison, or as many argue, washrooms. The potential for abuse is too great; and in a context like a prison, putting someone with androgynus biochemistry into a context with weaker, more vulnerable females - not to mention females he and his body are genetically inclined to find exciting, does seem ripe for creating potential problems.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Females only have the adrenal cortex for testosterone production (which helps in building muscle). Without testes, you can't get as muscular as a male.

Of course, prisons could starting forcing their female prisoners to take androgynous hormones, but that would seem to be an extreme response.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join